Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I thought the Queen of England held onto Christian values~ I was wrong!

Wow, I'm surprised at this too.
So sad, to see leaders of great nations turning away from God's will.
Praying they repent. His word is true and His wrath will come.

Dear Sis,
Thank you for posting this news. Wow!!! I am terribly surprised that the Queen would go ahead and approve same sex marriages. What are people thinking? The moral values and God's Laws are being thrown by the wayside.

Woe, to them that mock and ridicule God's ordinances, for they shall be judged accordingly.

This is yet another Nation making their own rules and disregarding the Word of God.

How sad this must be for the Lord to see and witness, I am sure his heart is terribly grieved by the actions of evil and wicked men.

I'm not surprised that we're now seeing evil waxing worse. Today I saw a comment that "Christianity must be purged from culture" in order to supposedly move forward the civilization. I'm just glad we're going to escape all these things. Sadly, the trib saints are in for a very tough situation by having to choose between their faith or facing death.

Does not surprise me in the least.

The Royal Family is deep into the NWO and all those other end-time groups, as are many leaders and businessmen in so many countries.

Remember, they want to be the top-dogs in the world, with the rest of us crammed into crowded, dirty cities slaving our lives away while they enjoy themselves and enjoy the open spaces.

Take a look at the Georgia Guidestones. The manifesto of the NWO.
‎The Georgia Guide Stones

Email: kc4wvl@peoplepc.com

Funny. They legalize Gay marriage while at the same time are expecting the new royal baby to be born. The two contradict each other.

Email: thessalonians6@bell.net

I agree with Sammy and Slade. I'm not surprised in the least by this. I've read the Georgia Guide Stones too, Slade. Very evil what goes on behind the facade in the public eye.
And I read something that someone posted on this old site (before the new one was created). Weren't the Queen of England and Pope Benedict supposed to get investigated (something like that) in child trafficing or abuse? I know there's an underground church that abuses little children that was in Canada which stemmed from England. I won't get into that. Anyway, I never heard anything else about that.

This is so sad ...remembering a time when Prince Charles said his favorite hymn was "The Church Triumphant " .
People in The Laodicean Church are not responding to The Lord knocking , knocking at the door of their hearts , for love of this world and the things thereof . Yes , New Age religion influences , not caring for their own souls , but rather wanting a popular place in the New World Order .
what can be more important than one's SOUL ?
perplexing that people even the Queen is so willing to let go of God The Father , The Son and The Holy Spirit . Wake-up , wake-up !!

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

All I could think of was Luke 17:28-29

28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.

We are close to going home. Getting closer by the minute.

Dear Lisaleenie,

You said:

We are close to going home. Getting closer by the minute.

I say, Amen, Amen and Amen!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com