Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hard Way To Strength

Dear Angel Wings,

Thank you for your kind words, sis. [Hugs]

Heaven in a canoe. Beautiful! I know that had to be inspired by the Lord. That lake looks so very peaceful, and I love lakes. I would like my home in heaven to be overlooking a lake or a waterfall because I love nature. I could sit outside for hours, being mesmorized by the beauty of it.

And the angel playing the violin. Wow!!!!! I couldn't believe that the Lord put it in your heart to post that! There is a touching and amusing story behind that, and one day I will share it with you.

Thank you, Angel Wings. You are really led of the Lord. I knew He led you to post that song, too! Halleuyah!!!

Wonderful post. I believe we all have our weaknesses, don't you all? Many trial in one way or another.
AngelWings7 and Lisaleenie, you have both been there for all of us on here. You have no idea what a blessing you've both been. Many of us are so thankful for you both.
Beautiful pictures, too, AngelWings7.

Dearest Shiloh,

You are so kind to me. I am blessed by you my dear sister. You give me strength as well with your thoughtful prayers.
Yes, many of us are going through our own trials and all we can do is pray for one another. Through fellowshipping here on RITAN we gain strength and wisdom because the Body of Christ is anointed through the Holy Spirit.

One example of this, is Jonathan's devotions that he posts daily. I read them daily and I gain courage and strength from the words of encouragement he provides us. Thank you Jonathan my dear brother!!!! What would we do without you. You are a blessing to all here..

I love you dearly Shiloh, you hold a special place in my heart and cannot wait to meet you in person one day..
God bless you...
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com