Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update on "Beth"

Update on "Beth".

My uncle thinks they're going to get her on welfare fraud because the welfare worker was down there. Add to that a Knine vehicle was in front of her house. Please keep praying. Hopefully her kids will be finally taken off of her this time.

Re: Update on "Beth"

My Rock is Christ,

Thanks for the update on Beth. Justice will be done and I pray that the children will be given a safer place to live perhaps with another relative. Thank you for what you are doing for the welfare of those children. You are doing the just thing as a child of God by not turning a blind eye to the children being treated unjustly. God bless you..

We will continue to pray for the will of God to be established in this situation.

Thank you very much AW7 for your prayers. I don't know if they're waiting for just the right move or what. I know she hasn't gotton her kids taken off her yet because we would have gotton a phone call from my aunt,uncle or cousion [not beth,her sister] that the kids are being taken.

The Knine vehicle didn't do anything.

The welfare worker went in and said she is doing fine. Didn't matter her sister's boyfriend called in and reported on her.

I thought this would finally be it.

Atleast the kids will join us in the rapture. They're only 8,6,2 [he will be 3 next month] and 9 months.

It will be so nice when you guys get to meet them. :)

Reminds me of this verse

Rev. 21:4;biblegateway

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

"For educational and discussion purposes only"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com