Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EU Redraws Israel Borders to 1949 Lines

According to Wikipedia, the current term he is in is his third term as Prime Minister. He served as Prime Minister from 1996-1999, then 2009-2013, and this will be his current term which also according to Wikipedia can only last until 2018, based on a 5 year maximum term limit.

Benjamin Netanyahu terms etc...: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu

Term limit etc...: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Israel

Tisha b Av!

I had a few courses on Jewish History (at "Camp Shoshanah");
with a messianic Rabbi From New York:
(Who was sure I was Jewish, despite my strange last name, because my first name is jewish)

Mottel Baleston, and when he described the siege of Jerusalem by the romans:

1 million dead; cannibalism etc, he really impressed on me this Tisha b' av business, a day of great judgment and mourning on Israel.

YHWH's wife is chastised for rejecting him and becoming a prostitute.

While the church, the bride of Yeshua, is glorified and purified for accepting him. Glory to YHWH!

Netanyahu IS in his third term. He won the election in Jan 2013 and is now in his third term.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01/israel-elections-prime-minister-netanyahu-expected-to-win-third-term--84318.html

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

There is no limit on how many terms an Israeli PM can have, as long as they are elected and can form a government. Their terms are 4 years but can be voted by Knesset to be longer...

I have to go out, and don't have time to find a link for this, but have read it I believe on one of the Wiki articles

Sparkles is right. Netanyahu just entered his third term in Jan. It was touch and go for awhile where we wondered if he would make it a third term. It wasn't an easy win. Revealing a split in thinking among the people; a division at work there.

From things he has said and the fact that his son won a Bible contest, we've understand he may very well be a Messianic Jew. He certainly qualifies to be this prophesied watchman on the wall. He's a special man for the hour I believe, anointed of God for this hour. I certainly feel better he is where is.

How he does it, I don't know. But we do know God's hand has to be involved. He certainly is deserving of all our prayers for Israel today. I believe he knows Revelation and prophecy. But as with every great men leading nations there are others to deal with along the way who can certainly interfere. We must pray for his protection and provision; his guidance and leading by God. No one has ever needed this more and now.

Love this prophecy of him!

"and this will be his current term which also according to Wikipedia can only last until 2018, based on a 5 year maximum term limit." - Bygrace96

If our (wished for) timeline is a 2013 rapture, this would certainly fit into that. That would get Israel through most of the tribulation then toward the end - they would probably throw any re-elections out the window.

duh!!! - I just happened to think while I was driving home from work - If Bibi is a Messianic Jew - he would be raptured too. ???

Not sure if Bibi is saved right now ~~ but He could be before the Messiah returns and lands on earth ~~

Awesome thread!

Stunning prophetic word!

I feel excitement in the air!

I agree with Donna, if Netanyahu isn't saved yet, it's very possible he will be before the Lord arrives. If his term is successful up to 2018 and IF the tribulation begins in 2014 as some of these dates and signs suggest..that means Bibi will SEE and hear the two witnesses before his term is up during the first 3 years of the Trib.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

Just something more to think about. The rapture must be close. Even today. How exciting is all of this...Praise our AWESOME God.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com