<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
50 Things To Think Or Do While Not Doing Anything ,As You're Waiting For Stuff To Happen!

This is totally being written on the spur of the moment while I am waiting for something to happen while doing nothing!

1) Wait for an idea to pop into your mind and then question its logic before dismissing it altogether!!

2) Discover another purpose for ICE that doesn't involve getting yourself wet!

3) Believe everything that is beyond a reasonable doubt except jury duty-avoid it at all cost-not really just messing with ya--or am I??!!

4) Try spinning an onion on top your head while keeping your eyes PEELED!

5) Throw a temper tantrum in VEIN but bottle up a mild outburst for you might bust a blood VESSEL in your brain-dide you see the PUNS? Oh forget it!

6) Show the devil whose boss-eat garlic for your stomach ulcer!

7) An addiction is only a habit that you have trouble making excuses for!

8) Throw something gooey against the wall and see if it sticks-if not-then go grab a paper towel!

9) Bend over backwards to make a friend--they should be impressed by your ability to stretch and your gift at being very flexable-again it is a play on words!

10) Play golf with your shadow-other golfers will think you are just practicing swings-until they see you argueing with yourself over body stance and what club your shadow should use on its next hole-those golfers are not stupid-they can spot a crazy person on the greens!

11) Learn how to spot a shoplifter at the mall by trying to get them to make eye contact - they will simply make conversation with you --until you reach for the zip lock plastic ties for their wrists!!

12) Try to inventory all the wildlife in your backyard and make sure that the list includes south pacific pilot whales--I Don't Know! -you might live on a large island!

13) Walk around your house blindfolded to see if in case of an emergency you can find the front door--if not--seek shelter in your car!

14) If you don't love animals -then people are truely going to be a challenge for you--at least go out and hug a tree!

15) Walk down to the nearest park and see if you are being followed-if not, then you must not live in my neighborhood!!

16) If people are sizing you up by your performance on the job- then stand back in the distance and rate them back on their lack of judging skills!

17) Hold on to what you have-it may be that is all you got left- so that when its gone--you may never get it back again--unless someone puts it up on craig's list!

18) Have a staring contest with your pet-if it looks away after the first minute-you can be sure it wizzed on the dinning room carpet!

19) How many ducks does it take to cover the surface of a lake? First, how big is the lake? and second, how many fowl from the local area do you have permission to use in this experimewnt?!

20) Form a neighborhood watch group in your area and look only for highly suspecious individuals-other then those of your immediate family!!

21) Lose weigh by counting sheep instead of eating them!! My BaaaaaaD!!

22) Look for a hobby that doesn't involve setting on the couch all day with the remote--reality TV is not a good motivator!

23) Count money to relax youself-then spend it to give you guilt!!

24) Set up a lawn sprinkler in your backyard while watching the neighborhood kids run and splash through it--while you take down names and addresses!

25) Read your Bible-- it may just change your life-your advice without its wisdom isn't doing much to make matters better--IS IT???!!! Just as I thought--you are still watching that confounded reality TV--slowly step away from the remote control and open that big wonderful Book that lays still on your bookshelf!

Stay Tuned for the other 25 Things To Do or Think While Not Doing Anything--If you would like to come up with your own spontaneous or wimsical statements or mind-binding thoughts feel welcome to add to the cargo!! Maybe we can get enough wise quotes in the hull to sink a large size ship of fools!!

Re: 50 Things To Think Or Do While Not Doing Anything ,As You're Waiting For Stuff To Happen!

LOL! Those are so funny, Scott..and this one-

"13) Walk around your house blindfolded to see if in case of an emergency you can find the front door--if not--seek shelter in your car!"

I would end up stepping on my cats' tails which I've done with full sight on accident...and then I wouldn't be able to find my way to my car.

Re: 50 Things To Think Or Do While Not Doing Anything ,As You're Waiting For Stuff To Happen!

Hi Scott,
This one had me laughing so hard, since I am an avid animal lover and some people are not.

14) If you don't love animals -then people are truely going to be a challenge for you--at least go out and hug a tree!

LOL, AngelWings7!

Shiloh, you are going to love this one for sure...LOL...

STUART LITTLE

Ohhhhhhhhhh, that is SO adorable, AW7! I LOVE that Stuart Little thing...hahahahaha

Funny stuff, Scott and Angel Wings! Shiloh and me really crack up at your sense of humor, LOL!

Shiloh--I hear Ya!! To bad cats don't come with remote locators that chime when they are nearby when you push the location switch!

Angel Wings--I liked the "Branch Manager" cartoon-it was TREE-mendous!!

Lisa I really enjoyed that Egg-Army Thing to do--it was really a zanny reach!!That's my kinda humor!

I guess I will go ahead and post the remaining 25 other things that I wrote down a few days ago!

Dear Lisaleenie,

Yours was so hilarious I loved the one that says, Spray silly string at strangers when they walk by.

Another one I thought of, when you go into an elevator, just go in and face the people instead of having your back towards them and see how they respond..

This was a great thread...and it made us laugh so much..

Thank you Scott and my brothers and sisters here, you all have such a great sense of humor.. Can you imagine the sense of humor that our Lord must have, since we were created in his image.. I cannot wait to laugh with our Abbla Father in Heaven..

God bless you.
Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Yeah, that so true, Scott. All I have for now is little bells on collars..lol.
Lisaleenie, I think I'm set to do numbers 6,9 and 11. hahahahaha..I'm good to go. I think I've already found Narnia..in my head at least.

LOL, AW7! We must have been posting at the same time. I LOVE that dog too. That's hilarious!

Lol, Angel Wings and Shiloh, I've actually did something close to #5. I went to McDonalds and asked for some curly fries. The man told me, "I believe you're thinking about Jack in the Box!"

Hey, Scott, so you play egg army, huh? I hope you scrambled them afterwards, LOL!

Angel Wings, cool dog! So cute!

Lisaleenie,
you said:

I've actually did something close to #5. I went to McDonalds and asked for some curly fries. The man told me, "I believe you're thinking about Jack in the Box!"

I would have given anything to have been there with you to see the guys reaction and facial expression when you said this to him.. This is so funny... I love your sense of humor, we are so alike...

Lisa---you mean I was suppose to boil the eggs first then wack them with the hammer---that explains the clean up on my kitchen floor-- now my egg army lays scrambled in the trash container fox hole!!

Angel Wings--Love those cute animal humor photos-they are huggable!!

Hi my sister Shiloh,

These are for you... LOL....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com