<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why do some in the church still say this?

'The Bride of Christ will go through the Tribulation in order to be 'purified' . .

If the Blood of Christ can't wholly and completely purify Christ's beloved nothing or no one can~~

I just don't get the mid trib or post trib rapture that some believe ~~

The trib can only happen after the church is gone ~~

it will be a time of the most awful devastation as Jesus said it would ~~ there's no reason (and can't be found in Scripture) for the church to go through the tribulation ~~ a time of 7 years on earth like never before in the world nor ever shall be again~~

Re: Why do some in the church still say this?

Good Question Donna, stinking thinking I call it. Maybe they would rather be here for the tribulation, they love this world so much! I can't wait to be with my Jesus and get out of this corrupt sick world. Looking forward to meeting you in my pad with your pictures decorating it.

Good question. I look at people and wonder how they can think that. Our heavenly Groom, Jesus is not a wife beater. He already paid a heavy price for us. I don't understand that kind of thinking. I used to though.

I believe that some have the mentality of "you must earn your way'. We try to do HIS will out of thankfulness for what HE did for us, yet it is STILL only through HIS strength and by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Good saying, RitaMay, "stinking thinking"..and for the life of me, I can't understand why people would want to remain here. Tribulation wannabes?

I too don't understand why people think that the church will go through any part of the Tribulation.

As I see it, just as John is called up to Heaven by the Lord, then witnesses Him break the seals, it seems to me that says that we too will be right there and witness Jesus break those seals also.

Thus, even though many believe that BHO is the anti-christ, we really won't know for absolute certain until the Lord breaks the first seal. Granted, I do believe that BHO is, but as I am just a finite mortal man, I failed "Future Reading 101".

In any case, who the anti-christ is doesn't matter to me. What matters is Jesus, that He is the Lord, that He is my Savior and King.

YbiC
Slade

Email: kc4wvl@peoplepc.com

Yeah, Jack Van Impe has been talking about this for years using the original language meaning, so I don't understand why this still gets stated as we are going through and there's this big argument. "Tribulation wanna-bes" is right.

Slade>>"I too don't understand why people think that the church will go through any part of the Tribulation."

Do you think that has a lot to do with a certian denominational backgrounds? A misunderstanding of scripture because the "shepherds" have either misinterpreted or misguided their flocks?

Goldenknight, yeah and there are people that are all set for the trib and think "Bring it on!" Not me, I want to be with our Lord.

and can anyone be as 'bold' as the Apostle John referring to himself, 'the apostle Jesus loved' . .

John, the beloved is a 'picture/window/foreshadow' of the 'church' being caught up. , our Lord Jesus saying to John in His Book of Revelation, 'come up and I will show you things to come hereafter

Stinking thinking for sure! Or the lack of it! Wouldn't it be funny if the Lord dealt with each of us according to our theology! Heh, if the HS can't get through, how can I? Post trib rapture, salvation lost, then maybe people could spend multiple lifetimes trying to be righteous enough. Seems like people would rather rely on the "spirit of stupid" rather than God's free gift. Go figure.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Oh, I agree with you, Donna.
TR, LOL...that's so true. Can I borrow that from you on occasion - "spirit of stupid"? That had me laughing yet in a sense it's very sad because we know this is eternal.

On more than one occasion in the scriptures, the Lord would send angels into enemy camps and bring confusion. I have lovingly referred to this as the "spirit of stupid". Some people don't need any help from God, this spirit is everywhere. And in no way discriminates!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

they will not believe Jesus in Revelation Chapter THREE ...they refuse His counsel .
Jesus : " I will keep you from that Hour coming upon the whole earth to try men ."

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

It's the religious spirit in our church. Misunderstood Grace. Somehow believing your works have merit to get your foot in the door. As if Christ started the process, but we must finish it.

This isn't maturity in the faith. These are the folks who balk at true Grace, who don't believe Christ's blood was enough. OR, that His sacrifice covered our life up until we're Born Again, and then it's up to us.

Satan has a field day with Christians such as these. He keeps their mind on bondage to Law instead of freedom in Christ. He deliberately twists Grace and makes it sound like Grace, if taken at face value, would turn the Church into a brothel. Not realizing the whole point of being Born Again is to be sanctified into the image of Christ.

We are free from the bondage of Law, free from the penalty of sin, and we obey now because we LOVE Him and want to BE like Him in this world. It is a massive responsibility to be an ambassador for Christ, to wear His name -- the Highest Name in all the universe! Do we show our love by purposely disappointing Him and breaking His heart? No, we live holy because we desire it, not because it makes us any more righteous before God.

In fact, to insinuate that we can become more righteous is blasphemy of the highest order, because one assumes that Christ's righteousness as God incarnate is not enough. I pray for these people...

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com