Re: i can't stay long... !

Very nice idea from Tiger - Perhaps Today

Plus, you can read the Psalms in KJV with an Irish Accent
and put them all over Youtube!

Be blessed!

Hey I got some Irish blood also!

Daniel

oh thanks so much my friends, very touched by your love.

ok Daniel, its a deal, if i knew how to upload videos, which i don't.
i dont own a mp3 or know how to use one ! but thanks so much for the tip.
i am going to practise listening more, and sharing the gospel through love, and if necessary use words.

just heard this beautiful song, hope it blesses you all, ' oh what peace we often forfeit, oh what needless pain we bear... what a friend we have in Jesus'

taxi coming in 2 hours, help ! need to sleep... going to Rome first. then apartment in tuscany (house swap thingy)
but always looking up for Home ( Jesus) am a bit scared by the vatican to be honest. strangely my husband wants to see it. i will not let my young son out of my sight with all the pedophiles running around. sorry just my fears. it has always creeped me out. hope i dont offend anyone by that. i love people who are catholics, just not the system.
i shall try to be a light, and salt even there. wearing my cross, and jesus t-shirt... and smiling. i hope someone asks me about the hope in me, and i will explain ....jesus only. 'Let us fix our eyes on jesus, the author and perfector of our faith' hebrews 12.2
arrivederci !!

Great suggestions on here. Just do what Daniel and Perhaps Today said and then do this:

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com