Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To Patti Day (Oh Lord You're Beautiful)-Michael W. Smith

To my dear Patti,

As I was listening and browsing through worship songs today, the Lord led me to this particular song to dedicate to you. Not only is the Lord beautiful Patti, the Lord wants you to know that you are beautiful in his eyes. You are special to the Lord and to us here on RITAN.

No matter what you have been through in your past, the Lord has always been there right by your side because he loves you so and you are his precious beautiful child. May this lovely song the Lord led me to, minister to your soul and spirit and help you to heal your heart from the past.

God bless you my dear sister..
Love & Hugs,
AngelWings7

OH, LORD YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKNNBCbh5U

BEAUTIFUL CHILD OF GOD

Re: TO PATTI DAY (OH LORD YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL)-MICHAEL W. SMITH

Oh My Dear Sister,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I have never heard that song. . .
I was just about to stop reading for the night when I saw your post. I not only saw it, it leapt at me : )
I can barely see my screen thru my tears. I know that was from the Lord. Bless your beautiful heart for being such a faithful servant. I cannot stop crying & suspect my sleep tonight will be peaceful as it has not been for so long.
Everyday is a struggle for me to just make it thru. I needed that Precious Gift so much. I have to stop trying to type now as I cannot see.

I cannot wait to meet you in Heaven!

Much Love to you "my" Angelwings

Re: TO PATTI DAY (OH LORD YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL)-MICHAEL W. SMITH

Dear Patti,

God wanted your attention.. LOL..

You know what's ironic Patti, I had never heard of this song before either, but God has a way of leading us when he has a mission for us to complete. The mission was complete and I am so happy you were blessed by God's special message to you.

I pray that your sleep will be restful and sweet and may the Lord's heavenly presence be felt.
You are loved...

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com