Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need your prayers

hi there,

it has been a while that i havent put anything on it lately this week. as i had been going through some thing in my life right now. as it is uncertainly with my job. so i need your prayer for tomorrow as we will have staff meeting to find out if it is still planning to close down or not. as it is God's Will be done. so i will bring you update tomorrow afternoon as i will have job work counsellor tomorrow afternoon after the staff meeting. as i do sense that something is going happen very soon, rapture, war etc.

thanks

fm12

by the way today it is our 20th anniversary. and my husband bought me a new bible wow!!! it has been a while he had ever done that to me like new bibile he bought me it was last time he did about 10 years ago i think.

Re: need your prayers

Funky mom

I'm praying for you!

Also, Happy Anniversary! 20 years wow! so wonderful your husband bought you a new Bible. What greater gift than to give a gift of the words of God!

Bless you both!

Praying for you. And yes Happy Anniversary .

Funky Mom 12,

I will keep you in my prayers for tomorrow's meeting at work. May God's will prevail.
Also, I want to wish you Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary and the gift your husband gave you was very thoughtful.

Have a blessed day in the Lord.

Blessings,
AngelWings7

Dear Funky Mom,

Praying for your meeting tomorrow at work!

And congratulations on the 20th wedding anniversary! Such a thoughtful gift. I'm sure it touched your heart.

[Hugs]

Happy Anniversary and I will be praying for your work situation.

Yeah it was touched my heart for this bible that He took me to the Christian Store and he looked for the bible as I told him i only like NLT it is so easy for me to read and understand, so he did look for it picked it out and asked if i like it i said yes. so then my daughter was looking for a shirt and found a shirt in alphabetic in sign language saying J E S U S so my husband said yes, take that for mom. so i love those gift. He knows that I love Jesus and Love to read the bible. keep praying for him to come back to Lord.

praying

fm12

Awwww, happy anniversary! That is so neat about your new bible, I know how you feel, my mom bought me a wonderful bible last year and I absolutely love it!

I sent a prayer up for your situation.

funkymom12, You are in my prayers dear one. So many places are shutting down and laying off because of Obamacare.

I hope you have a great anniversary. I think we all feel the closeness of our departure from this ugly world. Hang in there, sis and...

shilol,

for your information, i dont live in usa but i do live in Red Deer, alberta in canada. today we supposed to have staff meeting but it has been changed to next tuesday noon. so i have to wait and see what happen. i am so grateful that God so good to me that he kept me through all years with my husband. he gave me strength to endurance the trials etc. if not for God, i will be lost.

fm12

Happy Anniversary, funkymom12. Praying for your situation.

funkymom12, I'm sorry. So now you have to wait again...this Obamacare will probably stretch into Canada too...lololol

Oh yeah, it will stretch into Canada, i am not surprise at all. It will happen very soon. so I cant wait for Jesus christ come and take us home.

Oh my gosh that is SO sweet!! He must really love you to want to buy you a Bible as a thank you present for giving him 20 years of your life! So so sweet! Not to diminish the whole work aspect, but it's got me teared up!

Okay, so, remind me. You had a dream that your work closed down, but that it was reopened later b/c there was a massive "bomb" or something to that effect and there were lots injured, right? And now your work might actually be closing down? Wow, that sounds prophetic, and sounds like time is getting short and we are getting closer to going home! I will be praying that if you lose your job that God will open another door, but mostly I will be praying that it is the time for us to GO! :)

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Congratulations to your and your husband, FM ,on your 20th anniversary. Your husband took the time to look for just the right gift for you with your new Bible in the translation you wanted and getting the T-shirt, too. He was very sweet and thoughtful. I do pray he will return to the Lord. This was a good sign I believe. Deep down he's remembering his past.

Praying for you on the job front and lifting it to Jesus . May He help you in waiting this week out. The hard part is the waiting to know for sure. May He keep you strong as you wait the answers you need and save your job for you.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

hey sparkles,

i started to remember the dream but i will pray about it and ask God to show me the clear picture. so all i do is to wait for the news on next week on tuesday. just continue pray for this.

fm12

Happy 20th Anniversary, fm12! I'm glad it turned out to be so special for you! I, too, will be praying for your job situation. Maybe the Lord was letting you know in your dream that it would be a good thing to leave that job or not be upset if you are one of the ones who have to leave. Maybe something bad is going to happen there, and he's warning you. He doesn't want you there. And if that's so, He has another job lined up for you. I don't know - just thought about it. . .
YSiC,
Patti : )

Yes, happy 20th Anniversary.

Regarding about my work situation, today there is some good news that i will be full time taking over other person's job position and i am keeping other job too. as that person is transferring to other position at work as the other guy just had decided not to be part of the team and he left the job. as he was not doing good job and being do nothing at work. so anyways the driver paul took that job so i took paul's job. however my boss told me this is 2 weeks to test if it is successful or not. if seem not work then it will be shut down after this. the reason why my boss wants us to work as team not dividing or not helping one other. so my boss was not sure if it is a good idea for me to take that job position as both jobs are very huge task. but i told her pray about this and see what God wants us to do. she said yes. so just let pray that God give us wisdom for that. see what happen.

fm12

Praying for u dear funky mom. And happy anniversary. Great news that ur husband gave you the bible. Now just imagine our living word comes in person to snatch u up for ur real wedding day ! God bless u and ur family

Good news with the job FM. Praying for a successful 2 weeks.

praying for you FunkyMOM.Dont worry the Lord has everything in control concerning your job situation.

Good news. Now to get through the two week trial period. Praying it all works out best for you. Praising God you still have a job!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com