This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shout out to Ferrbear....

How are you holding up?

Re: Shout out to Ferrbear....

Yes,please tell us how you're doing. :hugs:

Ferrbear, you are in our hearts and prayers. You're on my prayer list, sis. OH! Lord, take her and hold her close. I know your heart is breaking, sweet sis. You are in one of those valleys that we all dread when all seems hopeless. God has a purpose and we don't often see our way out in the valley. Hang in there sis, you are covered in prayer.

Dear Ferrbear,
Keeping you in my prayers my sweet little sister. I pray that you are holding up considering all the trials you are having to face lately.. The dear Lord is holding you up and he will give you the strength and the faith to keep on going. We cannot do it in our own strength but only in His strength. Please keep the Lord close to your heart. He loves you so much and cares about you. You are not alone, He is there right beside you through it all. God is good and he is faithful.
God bless you my dear one..
Hugs and Love your way,
AngelWings7

I was just listening to this song and thought you might like it too - it's one of my favoritist soul songs good for times like you're going through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJelws8MgA

Daniel ben YHWH - I'm not EVEN trying to do the link and screw something else up

No Fear Just Faith: Here you go...Ferrbear..Let us know how your doing
SweetHeart. We love you...and are here for you.

Bumping this for her

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com