Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Farewell USA! - Hello SODOM !!

Some of you had commented on a thread several weeks ago, I forget which
one, that the striking down by the Superior Court on DOMA would
open the door to other sexually decadent groups demanding their rights.
How right you were, and here we are.
Article:
Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals

And going hand in hand, we now have Evangalical Seminaries throwing
God's Word out the window in the name of Tolerance to align themselves
or in other words commit fornication (can I use this word..it's in the bible?) with the world.
Article:
Fuller Seminary Allows First LGBT Campus Group

As it was in the days of Noah!
As it was in the days of Lot!

We are on the THRESHOLD of HIS Deliverance for HIS BRIDE!!!

Lord have Mercy on our Souls.

Re: Farewell USA! - Hello SODOM !!

How quickly everything is crumbling down.
The mass confusion of the people is mind boggling.
Makes me think of this verse in the Bible:

Rev_22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
(KJV)

Email: thessalonians6@bell.net

Sam; Couldn't agree with you more. Excellent Verse, now we can see
why many people won't change their hearts, or reach out to Our Lord
and Savior. They like the darkness rather than the Light.

That just blows my mind! What idiot is actually helping sex offenders to get "rights"? Insane!

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Sparks:

What idiot is actually helping sex offenders to get "rights"? Insane!

You answered your own question.."The Insane".

Morningstar, I missed the post where you put temporarily put up the email b/c my computer wasn't recognizing the email address (so don't think I was ignoring you);-)

I have a very strict filter on my computer b/c of confidentiality issues, for some reason it does not let me send out emails but will let me recognize an incoming email as legit.

No Sparks, it's not your computer, It's mine, it won't let me use
e---mls on sites for instance, I can't e---ml the Mod's directly
from the site, I have to copy the address and put it in
my outlook contacts. No problem and don't worry about it...no biggie..

Morningstar,I'm so sorry, this is off topic, but why do you put a space between your e and your l, why don't you just say email?

I have seen this before from someone else and now am just so curious, I hope you don't mind my asking

Yep, I've seen it all now. Here is a quote from the article:

In 1998 The APA issued a report claiming “that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from childhood sexual abuse experiences.

Ask anyone who has had sexual abuse in their childhood and see if they had "no negative sexual effects" from it. Ridiculous. Being sexually abused changes who you are as a person...not to mention that the trauma of it affects a person way into their adult years.

NCIC
Morningstar,I'm so sorry, this is off topic, but why do you put a space between your e and your l, why don't you just say email?

I have seen this before from someone else and now am just so curious, I hope you don't mind my asking

NCIC...LOL, I think it is b/c I was trying to be covert in getting my email address out to others by taking advantage of the email option (which we don't have at RITAN) and I was saying to "click the link below that starts with an 'e' and ends with an 'l'". I don't know if I'm breaking rules or not by doing so, so I was trying not to completely advertise it. I think she was just playing around in response to that post.

Lisaleenie
Yep, I've seen it all now. Here is a quote from the article:

In 1998 The APA issued a report claiming “that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from childhood sexual abuse experiences.

Ask anyone who has had sexual abuse in their childhood and see if they had "no negative sexual effects" from it. Ridiculous. Being sexually abused changes who you are as a person...not to mention that the trauma of it affects a person way into their adult years.

Lisaleenie...I'll admit it, I'm pretty screwed up! Statistics actually suggest I should be a drug-addicted prostitute (Thank God, He put people in my life at critical moments to keep that from happening). But even to this day it effects my relationship with people (especially the husband).

I read that out loud to my coworker (who knows my history and who is also a therapist and his mouth just dropped....he stated they must have got those statistics from the National Inquirer).

There is NO truth behind anything said in support of this being a "natural" attraction or that there are no lasting negative effects.

This is implying that we should not discriminate against those who are "naturally" attracted to children, and that we should not negatively impact their life for things "beyond their control," while at the same time implying that our children should be willingly sacrified to these sick men/women so as not to "discriminate" against their life style. Reminds me of those people in the Bible who sacrified their children to false gods. Just sick!

NCIC & Sparkles..this is cracking me up! NCIC...I don't know why I do
that ...Guess I was just following Sparkles lead, she's been on this site a lot longer than I have and thought she knew something I didn't.
Your soo funny!

LisaLeenie & Sparkles..This is how they start to build their "rights"
case, by putting this type of rubbish out to the public and hoping
they (public) will believe it because they (as intelligent persons who
have credentials) know more than you do. The sad part is that eventually
society as a whole buys into the "Everything Goes" mindset, and so
here we are today say Good is Evil and Evil is Good.

Sparkles, I could not email you because my mail client is not set up for a link like that. :(

Sparkles>> "What idiot is actually helping sex offenders to get "rights"?"

Probably the same type of deviant that does the same thing. This nauseates me to no end.

Perhaps Today
Sparkles, I could not email you because my mail client is not set up for a link like that. :(

Mine said the same thing when I tried to email Morningstar!

It sickens me too - and God more!

God help our children!!!

If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Anyone who claims being molested as a child has no lasting effect needs their head examined! I'm in the same boat as you Sparks, I have struggles trusting most men, and it does sometimes effect my marriage. :( People are so selfcentered and sick these days. They deny truth to fit their own desires. I wouldn't want to actually hear someone say what was quoted, to my face. I'd be needing to ask Jesus for forgiveness... A LOT

I cannot digest the things that go on in this world - thank God for my ignorance on a lot of what goes on but what I do hear - I can't fathom it. Is it bad to say that I will be glad when those people get what they deserve?

cporter73
I wouldn't want to actually hear someone say what was quoted, to my face. I'd be needing to ask Jesus for forgiveness... A LOT

Hahaha!! Seriously, right? Problem with me would be that to ask for forgiveness, that means you have to be feeling sorry for what you did...can you be forgiven for what you aren't sorry you did...cuz, I don't think I'd be feeling sorry? :D

No! No! and No! Totally disgusting!!

Which brings up the point, what is true forgiveness? I believe it means you don't carry out what you want to. It means you no longer want to kill that person who violated you. It's more like a "bye,bye....have a nice life". I don't believe in the least that it means allowing the perpetrator to have access to you or any innocent ever again. That's not saying that they shouldn't have to take responsibility in a court of law. We have to pay the consequences here too.
I believe the important part is when we go to the Lord and say, "Lord, I want to forgive but I don't know how." I've seen freak things happen to people who've molested children and it was not by the hand of man.

Shiloh said: "I don't believe in the least that it means allowing the perpetrator to have access to you or any innocent ever again."

I agree with that 100 percent. And here is the thing...you can forgive the sinner and hate the sin...
but, to date, there is no known "cure" from phsychology/science/medical field for pedophiles. It would take an act of God to heal them. Pedophiles commit crimes AGAINST someone. What rights are they asking for? To be allowed to sin against innocents?

This means a pedophile always desires the horrific and you don't know when they will sin again. They compromised their legal rights by their own acts/choice to sin and need confinement or being monitored.

So upsetting to think about...

Sparkles
Lisaleenie...I'll admit it, I'm pretty screwed up! Statistics actually suggest I should be a drug-addicted prostitute (Thank God, He put people in my life at critical moments to keep that from happening). But even to this day it effects my relationship with people (especially the husband).

Oh, Sparkles, I know exactly where you're coming from. Me too, sis. To this day I have trouble trusting people and making friends. When I described what I went through with my Christian therapist, she looked at me and asked, "What prevented you from being a prostitute, a drug addict, or an alcoholic?" I looked at her and said, "The grace of God." She smiled and said, "Yes, I can see that."

That's another reason why I love the Lord so much. He has given me strength through His grace, even during my backslidden years when I felt so alone and empty. He brought me back gently with His love, and removed those things in my life that I got entangled with in my pain.

One of the stories in the Bible that touches me so much is the woman who fell weeping at Jesus's feet, and wiped the tears off with her hair in gratitude for His love and mercy. I can sure relate to her. That's what I want to do myself when I first see Him.

Leenie & Sparkles..And now you are Washed by His Blood, and
nothing or no one can separate you from Him, not even horrific
events in our past. God Bless you Both. Love you Much!

Amen, Morningstar! I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't asked Jesus into my heart as my Savior as a teenager.

Love you, too, sis!

My father was a preacher. A very loving father and has been described as the closest thing to Jesus on this earth. I'm not sure I would go so far as to say that, after all he was human but he was a wonderful man!

To those of you who have expressed having a troubled past, I cannot relate with you but feel so deeply for you. I am so glad you have taken Jesus in to do what healing can be done here on earth. I'm saving each of you a special hug for our reunion - which is coming up VERY soon by the way

I agree, TMH. Even experts who deal with these people say they cannot be rehabilitated and the perpetrators themselves admit that in most cases. Would you or I allow our child or a another innocent victim to be around a child molestor and to to be alone or even want them to have to see that person? I think not. My job is to protect the innocents. If someone thinks I'm erring on that end, then so be it. Sometimes, I think people believe that forgiveness is sweeping it all under the rug and "let's just go back to normal." When we are told to forgive, that isn't what is meant. It means leave it in the Hands of God and He will carry out justice. It doesn't mean making someone a victim all over again.

Absolutely disgusting.

The minds of these people are sick, disgusting and insane! God help them!!!

God please come quickly there is not much more of this I can take...

Morningstar and Sparkles, lol, thank you for explaining, here is some camo for ya

This makes me so mad! I'm ready for fire and lightning to come down from Heaven. I posted the article on facebook, and one of the libertarian guys I have on my friends list told me that you can't really judge, it's complicated. I told him it wasn't complicated, its wrong, except I was shouting.

After having walked in on a family 'friend' molesting my daughter...and then sending the guy to prison, I can attest that it definitely is harmful. I'm convinced it opens many people to demonic influence, and imprints on them the type of person they're attracted to for life. Especially when this happens to little boys, many times it seems like they want to grow up and do the same to other little boys.

I agree, Servant!
AW7, I am so sorry and I know this is a serious thread... but I laughed so hard at that emoticon you posted. Isn't that exactly what you feel like?... Banging your head into the computer?

Shiloh,
Yes, it is definitely a serious issue and topic on this thread. That is why I reacted like I did.. I guess you can say I am angry and it's inconceivable and unfathomable these evil acts that are happening before us.

In my mind, as I was reading this thread, I said out loud to God, Oh no God, this cannot be happening right?

These people are insane with no moral compass and no God! They Just have down right, plain evil mindsets that do not have Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Like what's next? I just want to go home so badly, for this is not my home. I do not belong here anymore. May God's will be done on earth like it is in Heaven. Amen!

Jesus please come quickly...

Ugh. This makes me want to throw up. Humanity is going down the drain.

I believe God will include children in the rapture. However, do you guys think the people left behind will be able to procreate? I can't bear the thought of children being born during the tribulation and being molested by these sickos.

the liberal ACLU recenly sued the O administration , where are they for children ?
No rights for child abusers !
Perverts , molesters !
SODOM , we have passed it up , for sure

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

This world is SICK & DEPRAVED!!!!!

Come Jesus Come!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com