This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
God is a White Racist! Just when you think you’ve heard it all

For us Believers, it's pretty obvious how the "Powers & Principalities"
are on Hyper-Drive because they know their time is short. As we see
and feel the Evil surrounding us increase hold onto the fact
that OUR time is also short, and will soon be hearing those beautiful
words we've been longing to hear "COME UP HERE"!!!!

The BlackSphere Blog
God is a White Racist
By Tami Jackson

Just when you think you’ve heard it all, Anthea Butler, Associate Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Pennsylvania, claimed that “America’s God” is a white racist in her July 14 editorial.

Professor Butler wrote at ReligionDispatches.org:

The not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman case has me thinking a lot about a book I first encountered in seminary, Is God a White Racist?, by the Rev. Dr. Bill Jones. As a budding seminary student, it took me by surprise. Now, as a wiser, older professor looking at the needless death of Trayvon Martin, I have to say: I get it.

Full Article here:
http://theblacksphere.net/2013/07/university-prof-says-god-is-a-white-racist/
Fair Use for Discussion & Educational Purpose.

1 CORINTHIANS 3:19

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is the one who catches the wise in their craftiness”

Re: God is a White Racist! Just when you think you’ve heard it all

She considers herself "wiser." I would definitely dispute that description. All she is doing is viewing everything through a filter of her own biases. Rather than letting her mind be transformed and renewed by the power of Christ through the washing of the Word, she is attempting to transform the Word to suit her own prejudices.

Politics has become an idol to many people. Viewing everything as racially motivated dilutes the significance of real instances of racism.

What she is really advocating is Critical Race Theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

Among the MANY things that come to mind here - I guess the most obvious would be - how can God be racists against something he created? uhhh...

NFJF:

how can God be racists against something he created? uhhh..

OR, if He was Racist, she wouldn't even exist!!

I wonder if she also believes Christ was black? I suppose she wouldn't, if she says God is a white racist. Unless she doesn't believe Christ was God incarnate. If God is any kind of "racist", it would be for the Jews (as a race).

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Becka

If God is any kind of "racist", it would be for the Jews (as a race).

Amen Becka! The hatred toward God is so palpable around us. People
for the most part will even use religion to deny Him. They call
themselves Wise? only in their own estimation, My, how man does
love himself.

I agree David and Becka. I've seen racism on all sides. Our God is not about race since HE created races....and that's all I got ta say about that. I have grown so weary of the race card game.

crazy stuff.

I haven't followed a single thing concerning this George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case and didn't read the article, but I agree with David R. America has many idols and full of people that think they are wiser.

You tube videos are full of Jesus was a black man, God is black and blah blah blah. Like Shiloh, I too am weary of the race card rhetoric.

With a humble heart I pray the Lord come for us today.

Morningstar,

Hello, my dear sis...
Thanks for posting this article. This article I feel it is a cheap shot towards God. They are grasping at straws and like David said, she lacks wisdom and when one lacks wisdom and the truth, people tend to babble false words and their own made up world formed philosophies and ideologies.. The enemy loves confusion!!

This is what is happening to the those that do not seek the truth in the Word of God.. They are lost souls, just mumbling falsehoods and lies and they lack a true foundation of the TRUTH... They are considered foolish in the eyes of God! (Please see the link below on Bible Verse Scriptures regarding the Foolish Man). These folks are so confused about the real truth that they go in circles and build their houses on the sand. (I have included an important and powerful Youtube video regarding the Truth of God and what he stands for). He is the Great I Am!!!!

These people continue to mock and ridicule God with their evil words and deeds and God will judge them accordingly.

I pray that they wake up, because the midnight hour is near us and God's faithful servants will be going home.

Unfortunately, since they do not have the Lord Jesus Christ in their hearts they will have to face the Tribulation, maybe then will they seek the truth?

John 8:44
New King James Version (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

2 Corinthians 4:4
King James Version (KJV)
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Peter 5:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1 John 3:10
The Imperative of Love
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

1 Corinthians 14:33
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Philippians 4:8-9
Meditate on These Things
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

KING OF KINGS, EVERY KNEW WILL BOW, EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIlXWOnbTlM

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT THE FOOLISH MAN
http://www.openbible.info/topics/fool
"Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes"

David R
...Politics has become an idol to many people. Viewing everything as racially motivated dilutes the significance of real instances of racism.

What she is really advocating is Critical Race Theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

Agreed, so when real cases of racism are there, they are diminished. And in the society we live in, no one ever wants to deal with evidence, but their own opinions about someone's actions, so it was pointless what the verdict would be, they would have been displeased if the other side reacted if he had been convicted, so it's a no win-win situation.

Shiloh & TMH.. I agree with you both. I am also tired of the
race card rhetoric. All this is, is a platform on which these
so called Rev's & Politicians push their agenda and that is
to divide the people. What has it done for the people themselves
except get them riled up to protest. Has it done them any good?
has it created more jobs? No, but it puts more money in the pockets
of those who have exploited it and twisted what Martine Luther King
intended. MLK wouldn't recognize the movement if he were alive today.
He was a good Godly man with the right intentions.

AngelWings..What a powerful video! just loved it.
Thank you so much for the scripture verses you posted,
all of them are a wonderful testimony of what God thinks
of the foolish man.
God Bless Sis.

Morningstar>> "MLK wouldn't recognize the movement if he were alive today.
He was a good Godly man with the right intentions."

I agree Morningstar. It is the press and our gov't that are ramping things up to divide us through race. It's as if it's a tactic to start riots. I wish more people would see that. There has to be some principality over us that is causing this hatred and division.

Who is the clay to question the potter? God works with all the colors to form His creations. This vessel needs emptying so God can fill her up. She needs to seek Him and allow Him to show her He calls all of children. She's so opinionated God can't reach her. Too full of herself. A dangerous place to be....so sad.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com