Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
can hardly wait for this~~

one day our deserving God will be honored in His Son, glorified, and Holy displayed for all creatures to see ~~

not even an idle word shall be hidden from our God and Creator
on that day, to all who refused the blood of the Savior
what excuse then will the cry be against His unmerited favor?
the gospel Truth . . Jesus redeems souls, natures made new
oh, Jesus has removed our sin, and declares: trust Him!

Re: can hardly wait for this~~

Oh Donna - I am SO with you on this - I can't even imagine!!! What an AWESOME, AWESOME sight for us to behold!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XGBQjaNw5d8
oh, NFJF ~~ s-o-o-o much to look forward to IN CHRIST JESUS ~ . . our GOD is s-o-o-o-o powerful!! His Truth carries us through til we see Him, and finally hear Him, rejoicing with Him where He is ~~~ Jesus has said it!!

His children shall gaze on His Beauty, His Majesty, awed over His Holiness and Glory, enjoying Him forever!

Truly everything above the earth, in the earth and below the earth shall give Him glory! How glorious, when all of creation shall with one voice, glory in Him alone! Seemingly inconceivable to my mind right now, but how normal that will all seem!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I can't wait, either!

Donna, I was so into your 1st post, when I finished reading it I was searching for the "Thanks" to press, lol!

Paul who was once Saul, cried out in fury before His experience on Damascus road:

What KIND of MESSIAH is this?
He comes from lowly Nazareth~
He's got no formal education~
He hangs out with prostitutes, tax collectors, and sinners!~
He picks fishermen as His followers~
He's no pedigree by our standards!

picturing Paul's astonishment after salvation:

what KIND of MESSIAH is this, who takes all the blows of evil
without any blows in defense of His visage~ marred beyond recognition,
He is crucified ~~ yea, this is the Messiah taking our sins, this the 'desire of ages' . .

He is God/Man, the Ancient of Days, our Creator, our True Messiah! and He will come again and reign His righteous reign so Gloriously amazing and beautiful ~~ He shall have the last Word! and the lovers of this KING and MESSIAH will behold Him in His Majesty utterly overcome by His breathtaking splendor and Lordship ~

~ even now, we rejoice over our saved loved ones who've passed over to Heaven beholding with heavenly awe the Beautiful God and Messiah ~~ oh how true and faithful is Jesus and Risen Lord God ever exalted!

Donna, what a day that will be! I too cannot wait.

Every day, I see people coming and going, everyone involved in their daily lives. God rejected, forgotten, or put on the bottom of the list. And I was once the same. Praise Jesus for His saving grace. All glory to God!

Dear Sis,
What a beautiful message and yes it will be a glorious and magnificent site to witness.
To God be the Glory in the Highest. He deserves such respect and honor. We serve a great Almighty God and I treasure him in my heart forever.
Thank you for this lovely inspiring post. Cannot wait for that moment to come.
God bless you..
AngelWings7

There is none like God, the Author and Finisher of our faith.

You know what, I have this strange feeling that God is moving mightily in the hearts of His people as the Church Age is drawing to a close. Perhaps it wouldn't be an outright revival, just a call to repentance and renewal in the hearts of men.

your responses, dear watchers warm my heart ~~ it is an uplifting Truth that fellowship with one another while worshiping our Lord is a great part of knowing Jesus as our Center ~~ the hearts of His children are loving Him~~ He is ever glorified and worshiped ~ our Lord assures us He delights that we be a part of Heaven's joy with praises unto Him~

I enjoyed your pictures AW7 ~~ as always, encouragement for the Body of Christ ~

A wonderful thread. My favorite kind!
: )

Sammy -
You know what, I have this strange feeling that God is moving mightily in the hearts of His people as the Church Age is drawing to a close.

I have that feeling too - have had for about a year now and it keeps getting stronger. God is calling in his own.

Some believe they won't, they vow they won't bow. But it's not a choice. All the instances of man confronted by God, they fall at His feet as though dead. It's not a choice. Your very CELLS recognize His Glory and drop before Him.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

me too, i cant describe the words, last night, i was dropping my daughter at the youth and all of suddenly i saw double rainbow and it make me smile about His promises that his promises will always kept and will never break it. i am so thankful for His promises and He is so amazing to send the rainbow it is so beautiful and also i saw one of picture on line abut the space and it took my breath away and i said wow it is so beautiful that you made this. it is so beautiful. i have to find that picture hope that i can find it over the weekend.

thanks
fm12

Sammy
You know what, I have this strange feeling that God is moving mightily in the hearts of His people as the Church Age is drawing to a close. Perhaps it wouldn't be an outright revival, just a call to repentance and renewal in the hearts of men.

Yep, I believe it. I've been actively PRAYING for this. Knowing and loving Christ is an AMAZING experience when one truly abides in Him. I want the entire true Church to feel it as well. It's a work of the Spirit, not a desire of one's own.

"The Bride has made herself ready..." That's not referring to doing good works and being holy enough to "earn your way to Heaven" (because that's impossible), I believe it means we've fallen in love with our Savior, and we're now ready to be wedded to Him. The dead in Christ have been made ready in His presence in Heaven. We're being made ready on earth. Yeshua is moving in the hearts of His Bride. Of that I have no doubt.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

it's stunning, really for any soul to refuse gifted faith through Christ Jesus ~~

accountability unto a Holy God no man can change, though he is free to deny it ~~ God's Word is ever true ~~ every knee shall bow before Him and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com