Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
husband prayer

Ritan,
My husband needs serious prayer.He has a severe case of poison ivy and cannot work.Please lift him up for healing.My son has it too but not as bad.

Re: husband prayer

Father God, we hold up these men with allergies and ask that you calm the reaction, give them relief, and keep this from happening again. And we thank You for Your continual attention and blessing of us.

My daughter has bad poison ivy reactions, so we keep a predisone dose-pak at the house in case she gets it again. You might want to talk with your friendly family doc. Also Technu works well to get the Urishiol oil off the skin (the part that causes the allergic reaction). I always enjoyed their bragging that it was developed to remove nuclear fallout contamination. Kinda like Oakley sunglasses protect you from thermonuclear reactions. True, but makes it seem preternaturally powerful.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Praying for you,your husband and your son.

They are in His hands!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Thank you Ritan for your prayers.You all are a blessing!

update on my husband.He went to the hospital today and he is really swollen.Also he lost all work for the week and lost a very important job this weekend.Keep praying for my family.Thanks Roses

Holding up hubby and the family in prayer. This is about the right time to feel crabby as all heck also. Be prepared for that phase if it hasn't hit already. Poor dear will be beside himself with this annoyance. Definite time to keep family in the prayers, too!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com