This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WOW...just WOW :)

I hope everyone takes time to listen.
God Bless :)
http://video.staged.com/preacher/jackie_evancho_to_believe

Re: WOW...just WOW :)

I do not know why I could not get the video to embed....if anyone can do that for me then that would be great!

stunning, ~~ what a gift!!! so glad you shared!

Thank you Donna for embeding the video!!!!

Shalom brother!

I had thought of you as one of the ones
"disappearing from cyber-congregation"

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Hello Daniel ben YHWH,

I did not forget everybody, and it took me a while to figure out that everyone was posting on the old forum.

It's always nice to hear from you and I hope that everything is well with you, and may God always richly bless you because you have richly blessed everyone here at RITA.

I hope your summer is going well and I am already tired of this heat, so please stay cool!

God Bless you Daniel

Amazing!
Thanks for posting.

Email: thessalonians6@bell.net

Thank you NCS329 for this beautiful gift shared at Rita. I'm so glad you found us here while we await our upgrade on RN. This young lady has a sensational gift. The whole presentation with the orchestra and other children is really special. I pray no one gets ahold of Jackie and makes her an adult too soon like many talented children in other arenas of show business. May God keep her just as she is now as she matures. An adult sized voice in this tiny package of a sweet young girl. The family is doing a great job on this so far. I believe they "get it". Now to keep this from going to her head. May God lead them in the days ahead to prevent that from happening to her. She's so special just the way she is. May all around her stay balanced.

Imagine seeing her singing before the throne of God. I can visualize this, can't you? Angels joining in perhaps. Wow! What a day that would be.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Hello Victory Chanter,

I must tell you that I shed many tears when I saw the video, and it was almost like a small slice of heaven on earth.
Just imagine how much better the world would be if we could fill all the radio stations with songs like this instead of the pure rubbish that's played continuously on radio stations around the world.

God Bless

You are so right. If only the world could focus on such beauty instead of the evil we are focused on. We get it wrong more than we get it right. Love--not hatred of one another over silly differences. We're all God's children. Jackie's message is simple, but powerful. If only we could turn things around to how God intends them to be. Yes, this is a small slice of Heaven in our midst, why this gift to us today is so precious. It gets us focused upward on Heavenly possibilities. Gets our focus centered and uplifted. Thinking about our precious Heavenly Bridegroom and thoughts of Heaven dancing in our hearts. How it will ne there one day soon. We so need that. Well said.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

ncs329: WOW INDEED!!!
Patti : )

I hope everyone who watches the video share's it with everyone possible.

It seems like our world grows darker each day with war's, hatred, hunger, broken hearts and broken lives abound.

but while we are still here we can still make a positive difference in the world even if it's just sharing a wonderful video like this.

God Bless :)

Amen!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com