Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need your prayers. Gospel tracts,salvation and getting told doubts

Please pray for me. Satan/his demons are trying to put all kinds of doubts into my head about these gospel tracts I'm making. I need your prayers because despite I know it's not of God I'm so worn out I could end up falling for those lies. And please pray for the two people getting the gospel tracts tomorrow. And please pray I get them both done on time and don't get distracted.

Re: Need your prayers. Gospel tracts,salvation and getting told doubts

myRockisChrist, I pray that God will bless your ministry and that the enemy will not get in the way of you finishing those gospel tracts. You are doing something wonderful for the Lord and I am sure you'll receive a heavenly crown for your efforts. :)

Thank you so much Sammy for your prayers! :hugs:

Praise Jesus! The first one is done. Please pray the Lord gets me through this other tract without distractions as well.

Dear MRiC,
I stand in agreement with Sammy's prayer for you!
Love you, Sweetie!!
Patti : )

Thank you Patti. Praise Jesus both are finished!

YAY!! You go, Girl!! LOL!

Thanks Patti. :)

Please keep praying they find Jesus. Dad and I are probably going to leave shortly. Mom can't go because Saturdays are a day the next door neighbors [husband and wife] like to stay home. The two cats outside may get poisoned if mom don't keep an eye out.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com