Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My grandpa needs Jesus,please pray. An urgency to pray

We haven't been able to see grandpa since last April. There's a sudden urgency to pray for my grandpa. Please pray he finds Jesus. I don't want him to die in his sins. He's in a nursing home and has suffered from a stroke that he had back in 2009. When we seen him in April [we don't ever get to see him since he is so far away. April was like the first time in years] he couldn't talk and when he tried you couldn't really understand him.

I don't know what is wrong. But before when I've gotton urgency to pray from the Holy Spirit I found out later why and for very good reason.

His name is Adam.

Re: My grandpa needs Jesus,please pray

Praying for your grandpa, MRiC.
Love you,
Patti : )

Thank you so much for your prayers Patti!

This is such a strong urgency. I know a couple times the Holy Spirit urged me and those prayers protected my dad from getting in a wreck [I got an urge to pray. And when dad later came to pick us up we found out he was almost in a wreck]. And I got another urgency from the Holy Spirit to pray last Aug. for protection because we were going on the road and both my parents and I was spared from getting in a wreck. I don't know what is wrong but the Holy Spirit does or else this urgency wouldn't be so strong.

Please keep praying. I know nothing is impossible with God. I have hope for my grandpa.

Praying for grandpa Adam!

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Thank you so much Sparkles I really do appreciate it.

Listen to the Holy Spirit's warning . You've seen it was "right on" in the past. Whatever it is , He's telling you Grandpa needs prayer.

So We lift Adam to you as You know what is wrong and needs needed. We trust you to watch over Grandpa Adam and to provide Your healing touch and for any provision He needs. Comfort him and give him peace in this hour of need.

Please comfort My Rock Is Christ as well to ease her anxiousness over Grandpa. She needs the peace only You can provide for her. Help her get a good night's rest as she leaves this burden she has with You at the foot of the cross. Keep them both close Lord and let them abide under Your wing in Psalm 91 assurance and trust in You. Asking this in Your Precious almighty name. Amen

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

I really do appricate your prayers VC.

Thank you everyone! It means so much to me knowing people are praying for my grandpa.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com