Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Facial Recognition for a free cup of coffee

I just watched a video of a coffee maker in an airport, they installed a facial recognition software on it that recognizes when you yawn in front of the machine then it delivers a fresh cup of coffee for free no money needed. The coffee company said once you try our coffee you are hooked, I would rather just push a button, if they are willing to let us try it for free.(yahoo news)
I still don't know how to move videos to this form yet but this can capture your face and store it in a data base they could use that information in the future to track you there are more and more pieces in the puzzle to control our lives.
The video showed people laughing at what the machine can do, they are accepting it, trade your soul for a free cup of coffee.

Fair use for education use and discussion

Email: rturgeon1@att.net

Re: Facial Recognition for a free cup of coffee

Quite devious!

Just a pun here: It will not be "Mellow Roast" in hell.

Thanks for the help I will learn how to do that one day

Email: rturgeon1@att.net

First of all this is just weird. Let me get this straight. People are all for a free cup of coffee but the free gift of eternal life is rejected?

Secondly,this is just easying people in. By the time the mark comes people will be so used to getting their privacy invaded they won't even care.

I for one would rather pay for a cup of coffee than someone to invade my privacy and I get it for free. And I don't even like coffee [it hurts my stomach].

That is weird, and just as creepy as being tracked while you shop through your cell phone:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/22847651/stores-tracking-shoppers-behavior-through-cell-phones-surveillance

I always feel like Im being spied on already as we have the Google satellites,cell phones,the computer etc...cameras everywhere.It is really getting creepier by the minute!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com