Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
having a heavenly time~

aren't they? Picturing them in Heaven meeting the apostles in discussion about this last generation on earth being prepared to witness the rapture, huh~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J. R. Church
Dave Hunt
Dave Breeze
Adrian Rogers
Grant Jeffreys
James Kennedy
Zola Levitt
Chuck Colson
Hilton Sutton
David Wilkerson

Re: having a heavenly time~

I am reading one of Adrian Roger's books now!

Patti . . isn't it amazing how God still delivers Adrian's messages through books or via the media ~~ what a blessing! I miss Adrian ~~ I heard him preach/teach at John MacArthur's church along with John about 14 years ago . .~~ one could hear a pin drop while the Spirit captivated the congregation over Bible based messages ~~

I picture, also, J. Vernon McGee's smile as heavenly angels report back to him the spreading of his sermons around the world ~~ Jesus is bringing in His final harvest in these closing days of Grace~

Oh! Absolutely! And just think. They will get their glorified bodies just before us. I wonder what they're all doing up there right now. I would love to meet all of them!

I know we don't know exactly what Heaven will be like, but I think about how much I would love to listen to Adrian Rogers (in my mind it's like a "Book Club" lecture), and listen to him talk about events as they were actually occurring as he was writing certain books & how amazing it was how it all fit together just right. WOW!

Remembering too, all these saints now in Heaven were pre-tribulation watchers except for David Wilkerson and James Kennedy ~~ I think they were mid-trib ~~ wish we could hear their discussions ~~ we shall not long from now ~~

I CAN'T WAIT, Sister! : )

Truly, a part of our Joy that we shall share in Heaven, will be the sense of glorious "validation". This validation typified by saying: the Lord said it, I believed it, and that settled it!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

You have taken account of my wanderings;
Put my tears in Your bottle.
Are they not in Your book? ~ Psalm 56:8

broken ... poured out ... longing ...

Beloved Yahshua, Your bride has prepared herself and awaits...

"Oh, that You would rend the heavens and come down, That the mountains might quake at Your presence."
~ Isaiah 64:1
in spirit feeling Your call approaching~

satisfaction of the soul fulfilled
in God, feel the release, ~~ it is His will
in eternity to adore Him, it's our destiny~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com