This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kerry Leading America to Divide Israel-John McTernan Commentary

Very Good commentary. God is lifting up His hand of protection from
America as we accept LGBT as a normal lifestyle, and in the process
pushing Israel to divide the land. God won't be silent on this
watch out America were in for it. Pray for the salvation of the lost
and Pray for Israel. Judgment is at the door.

John McTernan
Commentary:
Racial tensions are building in America at the very time Obama is pressuring Israel to divide the land. Remember, the Zimmerman trial started during “LGBT Month” as officially declared by Obama. It is exploding now into potential judgment on the nation. Because the trial started during LGBT Month, I am very concerned this is judgment on America resulting in great bloodshed.

Now while this tension is building, Kerry is really pushing Israel into peace talks with the Palestinians and even creating a meeting in Washington!

The combination of the trial, homosexual month and now Kerry with Israel is really explosive for judgment.

John Kerry: Israel, Palestine to talk peace in D.C. 07/19/13 Israel will never divide Jerusalem and in the end Jerusalem is going to be the issue that can not be resolved. It will be the “burdensome stone” that very well may break the back of America in judgment.

“U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says Israel and the Palestinians will meet soon in Washington to finalize an agreement on relaunching peace negotiations for the first time in five years.Kerry has told reporters that he and the two sides “reached an agreement that establishes a basis for direct final status negotiations,” but he added that it is “still in the process of being formalized.”He says “if everything goes as expected,” Israeli and Palestinians negotiators will hold initial talks “within the next week or so.”

It seems that judgment is now in the “air”. It is building all around us. The racial tension along with the economy. Now the Middle East is once again very tense with the talk of war.

We are to stay focused on the Lord Jesus and His coming for His bride. Right up to His coming, we are to live by faith and not waver. We are to stand strong as a witness for Him. We are standing for Israel no matter what evil plan Obama is forcing on Israel.

May the Holy God of Israel bless and protect
http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/

Fair Use for Discussion & Educational Purposes.

Re: Kerry Leading America to Divide Israel-John McTernan Commentary

I heard that Detroit declared bankruptcy yesterday. Did I hear well? That is pretty serious and coincides with talks of determining the boundaries of Israel which are determined by God. Interesting that Detroit is on a boundary.... Maybe Detroit will be scooped up for real cheap by Muslims. That would mirror a similar situation in Israel. I heard that Muslims have already a foothold in Detroit.

Kerry better accept Jesus and repent. For I heard whenever someone has wanted to devide Israel something bad as happened to them.

Lavoietheway- Yes they did proclaim bankruptcy. Wow! very good
insight I can see what you mean, it's not a coincidence whenever
we mess with Israel, something similar happens here. God will not
be mocked. Good Catch! Love You Much!

MRIC - Your absolutely right. But, not only to individuals but
to nations as a whole. They are bringing judgments on America
with their interference with Israel, and the innocent suffer
for their foolishness.
Love you Sis.

MS..I groan, cringe whenever I read about O and Kerry and this peace plan.
It's like looking at the spirit of evil working through them. They are blinded by it and it is nauseating. As is Europe blinded. The world is literally throwing the State and Nation of Israel under the bus. For what? For Idols. For financial security for corporate interests, money and profits from greed from gas, oil. For power, control, domination. Not a thought to God's will or His people.

Sometimes so frustrating to feel so helpless as I read the headlines each day. I find myself longing for the Lord and the rapture, my only desire to get closer to Him. Our hope is in Him. His will be done. Peace will come to Israel through God's plan and we must trust in Him. Hard times are coming to the world. I hope the rapture is today.

Morningstar just like the scripture "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee".

TMH, My Kindred Sis

MS..I groan, cringe whenever I read about O and Kerry and this peace plan. It's like looking at the spirit of evil working through them. They are blinded by it and it is nauseating. As is Europe blinded. The world is literally throwing the State and Nation of Israel under the bus. For what? For Idols. For financial security for corporate interests, money and profits from greed from gas, oil. For power, control, domination. Not a thought to God's will or His people.

As do I, like you I feel so helpless, and it hurts my heart to see
people turning against God. Now we can see WHY God's WRATH is going
to be poured out on an unbelieving world. Jesus said it will be a time
as never before in the history of the world. The Trib. is the culmination
of all evil that was and is and will be, God is Just and has been
patient but there's an end even to His patience and I believe we are
there. If people can't feel His Nearness there's something wrong
with their spirit.

Sometimes when I see things like this happening the dividing of Israel being pushed so hard by America... I wonder if America could be Mystery Babylon. So sad to see a once Christian nation become corrupt from the inside out. I rember hearing somewhere that absolute power corrupts.

John McTernan>> "Remember, the Zimmerman trial started during “LGBT Month” as officially declared by Obama."

I guess I never noticed that before. I know that homosexuality is not the unforgivable sin, but the rejection of Christ (blaspheming the Holy Spirit) is. What bothers me is that they are shoving it in peoples faces and when sin becomes prideful and blatant is where I have a problem. All of us struggle. But most people don't show off or have parades about it....at least that I know of. That's where I draw the line. Don't you think most people are ashamed of their particular sin or sins? Most of us don't want to flaunt our failings.

Shiloh, I believe the reason they are forcing and pushing
this lifestyle is because deep down inside they KNOW it's
wrong, not natural so in order to justify their sin
they will do anything and everything to make society
accept it as normal, therefore they fool themselves
into believing that it is. It has nothing to do with
rights it has to do with justifying their sin.

Yeah, I see what you're saying Morningstar. I guess I just never delved into it too much to realize that. I just come from the end where I know if I do something wrong, I feel great remorse and shame and especially when I go before the Lord. I could do something and feel guilty 20 years later, even if it was something that no one else would notice.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com