Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Abiding in Him

Dependence on Him must increase , cutting away from this world and the things of this world.
The closer we come to The Rapture , the more we SEE the ugliness of this earth .
The SYSTEMS here are " in our face , UGLY ", hideous systems that satan himself has set up to tear down FAITH in GOD and HIS ONLY SON !
Most important to us that "pray without ceasing" is our daily habit .
Recognize anything that desires to take God's Place as dirt, idols ,scum .
We desire to WORSHIP GOD WITH OUR WHOLE HEARTS !
Abide in ME , JESUS SAID .
Today I received an email , so sad . A NEW BIBLE has come out that was changed in form to appease muslims , The FATHER , and THE SON , taken out of it .
Can you imagine that ? anyone that thinks we are not near to the Coming of The Only Savior The Lord Jesus Christ had better think again .
This foul planet is rejecting every idea of The Lord GOD !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Re: Abiding in Him

BONBELL,

I echo your sentiments, God must increase at all times. This world has nothing to offer us but the evilness that abounds which has a bad stench in the air. The air is so thick and overloaded with lies from the enemy. Thank goodness our dearest Lord blocks and protects our eyes in looking into this evil spiritual realm that is before us.

That new bible you spoke of is an abomination to our King of King and our Lord of Lords. They that created this bible filled with lies and deceit will be judged in due time. God is in control and nothing can ever outshine or take the place of our mighty God as much as this foolish people try. The mocking and ridiculing of our Lord has consequences.
Our God will have the final say because He is the Creator of ALL!!!!

I pray and stay in faith that the Rapture is at our door. This evil needs to be put in its place and cease forever. Amen!
Jesus, please come quickly for your beloved Bride.

Bon-bell and AW7 . . it's true, and though the children of God are feeling vexed, torn, tired . . as watchers, our expectancy increases for the rapture ~~ caught up ~~~ oh, for the sweep of God's Hand gently closing tighter even now, His Beloved, making Way for the Bride's glorious liftoff at His call~~

No doubt, the world's darkness has not caught Jesus by surprise, just the opposite, He told us it would come ~~~ God is contrasting His great Holy Light promising to shatter wickedness in due time ~~ against the backdrop of these closing days, the Majesty of the Holy One, will crush the arch enemy and all that is rebellious ~ Jesus has said it, that's it!

"You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

No longer will they call you deserted,. . . for the Lord will take delight in you, . . . as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you. Isa. 62:3-5

"I will betroth you to me forever;
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in love and compassion.

I will betroth you in faithfulness, . .
Hosea 2:19-20

Amen bonbell, Amen.

THANK you Church That Waits , love you all . Thank you for your wise words .
Yesterday at 4:03 pm The Lord strongly impressed this in my spirit ...."the Holy Spirit is departing ...the Holy Spirit is departing the world ".
Last night I studied Genesis : Noah and The Ark , and Lot leaving Sodom with his family .
When Noah entered the Ark , mockers were still mocking , when Lot left Sodom , people had gathered at his door banging for him to open it up so that they might have their way with The ANGELS of GOD who had entered this house . TWO SIGNS of DEPARTURE for The Church (Saints of God ) , mocking by the heathen increased , perversions even against that which is of Holy God .
We always want signs that we are leaving , those two are pointed out to us in the Word of God .
we certainly are there now ....heathens mocking everything that is of The Lord and perversions so horrible and disgusting it makes one sick .
Lord hasten The Hour !!
Bless this Church for their witnesses to Your Truth !
bb

Dear Bonbell,

What a wonderful revelation the Lord pressed upon your spirit. Many of us here have felt the same thing that our time here is very short and we will be departing soon. Jesus is at the door and we will be with him very soon. Amen!!

Thank you for mentioning the story of Noah and the Ark and how the people mocked him and did not heed the warnings he had given time and time again until it was too late and many were left behind.

God bless,
Hugs your way...
AngelWings7

Angel Wings7 : Greetings in His Holy Name , Dear Saint !
Agree, time is short now ....even as I read your sentence stating that , The Holy Spirit chills came over me in confirmation of it .
Warning time is greatly shortened now . Hasn't JESUS WARNED with all of His Mercy and Grace so that others might miss hell and the dark hours of the tribulation torment ? HE IS SO GOOD ! HE IS KING !
STILL they turn a deaf ear to Him , the worldly !
Asking for you to pray for two people , Penny Ann and Dennis M. for renewal of their relationship with Christ.
God Bless you and thanks for your prayers ...looking forward to seeing you soon IN THE AIR !
love in Christ Our Savior , bonnie

Oh, I couldn't agree more with you all, my dear sisters. It is one thing to have sin and be ashamed and humbly go before the Lord, yet another to blatantly shake your fist at God Almighty.
I find it so hard to imagine how it will be for those in the Tribulation that knowingly shake their fists at God. We are already seeing signs of that everywhere.

Let us praise HIS Holy Name that we are redeemed through His precious and only begotten Son.

Bless your heart for sharing this post. God is indeed preparing and positioning our hearts, for our departure from this earth! What a glorious day that will be! Made all the more glorious by having met with those of you here at RITA & RITAN! Thanks to you all for having made the waiting, just a little bit sweeter.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Truly Tender Reed , I agree ...these dear believers have made the wait sweeter !
I am encouraged here every week , I am so thankful for the witness of those who come into this fellowship loving Christ the Lord, and glorifying Him !
bb ...Blessed be the tie that binds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com