Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sounded Like Demons Had Been Released Into the Air

Today we had a brief thunderstorm. Right before the rain hit, the thunder sounded from the southwest. I listed out my window, and I heard the most eerie sounds: A horn, a scream, a whine, a wail, a screech, a cacophony of eerie sounds...

It sounded like a pocket of demons had just been released. And then the downpour started. This downpour lasted only about 10 minutes with just a little wind...and then nothing.

When I read this post on Five Doves that Jim Bramlett had written, it reminded me of this. Here's his post:

A few hours ago, I forwarded to you the below vision from Israel. It said:
"I saw darkness all over the nation(s) except Israel. She was illuminated with
light and I turned to my right and saw the Bride of Messiah illuminated with
glorious light even myself and then I turned toward Israel. Her light got
brighter and then again I look to my right and saw the Bride of Messiah
shoot up in the air like rockets going off. I remember the Lord said to me
Time is ripe and this is the last season. Nothing that is going on with you
matters anymore. I am coming."
At the time I did not realize that for the past 2-3 days I have been very vividly sensing in my spirit that darkness was, indeed, covering the earth. In fact, just this day, I was planning on looking up that Scripture in Isaiah 60:1-3 and writing about it.

Duh. I did not make the connection at the time, but it dawned on me later. Duh. Sometimes I am slow!

Here is the connection: Just when I was going to look up Isaiah 60:1-3, I get the above message today of the vision in Israel. The vision and what was in my spirit, plus the timing, clicked perfectly. See if you don't agree:

“Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
See, darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the LORD rises upon you
and his glory appears over you.
Nations will come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your dawn."
Isaiah 60:1-3
I take this as a dramatic confirmation from the Lord of that earlier word.

Jim

When I heard those sounds this morning, this is what I thought: Darkness is covering the earth. The "darkness" I was sensing was the releasing of demons, because where there is evil, there cannot be light. The "light" of Christianity is being snuffed out, and evil is taking over. It's just a matter of time now.

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

Re: Sounded Like Demons Had Been Released Into the Air

I agree. Darkness is covering the whole earth.

Thank you for your wise insight here and for sharing with us your experience . I AGREE with you ...never have I seen darkness like we are seeing right now .
yes covering the whole earth ....
Time is short for coming to Christ today ....
Love in Him , blessings, bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

I agree darkness is covering the earth. Thank You very much for posting.

what a season!!! sensing the church is experiencing strong the Spirit's nudging for the Homecoming! ~~ an expectancy and thrill over her completeness at the call and Hand of the Heavenly Groom about ready to sweep her HOME~

Rhonda,

Thank you so much for your wisdom and for posting Jim's words from Five Doves which I read yesterday.
Yes, the air and atmosphere has become dense, dark and eerie. You cannot cut the air with a knife it is
so dense. I sense darkness in the air upon the earth. I pray that God will take us home very soon.

Thank you for the bible scripture verses regarding the vision of Israel.. Everything ties together and the
Lord is giving us powerful messages and preparing us to be awake and alert at all times until he comes
for us in the clouds.

I enjoyed reading your post today.. Thank you...
God bless,
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com