<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Israel Agrees to Halt Construction in West Bank AND to Release Palestinian Prisoners

Report: Israel will soon halt settlement building, free prisoners

Top Palestinian official tells Wall Street Journal Kerry relayed to Abbas commitment by Netanyahu regarding 'quiet' settlement freeze, release of prisoners even before talks begin. Deputy Minister Danon: Avoid repeat of Gaza Disengagement injustice

Attila Somfalvi

Published: 07.20.13, 19:46 / Israel News

The Israeli government has agreed to quietly halt building in Jewish West Bank settlements, but wouldn't make any public announcement to that effect, a senior Palestinian official told The Wall Street Journal on Saturday.

The Palestinian official said that on Friday Kerry relayed to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas a commitment made by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to release several Palestinian prisoners even before the first day of peace talks, scheduled to take place in Washington next week.

Read more at: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4407391,00.html

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Re: Israel Agrees to Halt Construction in West Bank AND to Release Palestinian Prisoners

Here we go. This is big news. We're so out of here then!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Israel Agrees to Halt Construction in West Bank AND to Release Palestinian Prisoners

Yeah, this may not be the "peace agreement" we are waiting for, but it is definitely looking like we are getting there. I saw a lot of articles today talking about how both sides want to reach this "final agreement." What if they meet next week and actually agree on something? I know it would take a month or so to put it down in writing and get signed but, but what if?

And with Monday being Tu B'Av, I'm getting super excited! I hope to read in tomorrow's news that Abbas, Kerry, and Netanyahu are meeting in DC on Monday! That would be cool! :)

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm". I'm getting excited too. Oh sweet Lord, let it be Monday...or now....or this second that we hear You say, "Come up hither!"

I don't know about you guys, but my soul is like leaping for joy, knowing Jesus is almost here. I can feel it in my spirit, like the Holy Spirit giving me joy! I can't quite figure out the plot either, but I don't think we'll find out this side of Heaven.

It seems like there is barely any space between birth pangs and news articles anymore.
Come Quickly Lord Jesus!

Email: thessalonians6@bell.net

And Israels enemys will take anything they will give them but it will never be enough until they just leave them with a undefendable piece of land that they probally eventually plan to take as well.We know God won't let them utterly be destroyed but the enemy don't.So they'll keep pushing until God intervenes.I don't want to see all the suffering that is coming to this world.

So it really does appear that some GENUINE peace 'talks' will soon take place in Washington, but I am wondering if this still is under some kind of umbrella of the negotiations that were held in Jordan with Abdullah II as a catalyst?

In my picture I cannot help but think that the King of Jordan may have a big part to play in the final talks.

Shifting to D.C. may put 0bama (and Kerry) in the picture to portray these guys to many as possible AC candidates - get people to "cry wolf" - and then someone else steps in and assumes authority. I don't know who it will be, but most likely someone from the European Union but with a possibility he could come from a nation of the Middle East. Scripture does call him The Assyrian in several places.

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

I don't know about the rest of you but I have one foot on
the ground and one in the air ready to go! I probably look
awkward to some people, but I'm ready!

Sparkles; I had started to read the article, and was squinting
(too lazy to get get my glasses) then I read "Attention Someofyou
it didn't make sense, put my glasses on and saw it was"Attila Somfalvi"LOL
I'm ready to get a new body anytime now please!

Verse for this day, ~~~

Zechariah 12:2,3 . . Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. . . "

John McTernen's Commentary
"Racial tensions are building in America at the very time Obama is pressuring Israel to divide the land. Remember, the Zimmerman trial started during “LGBT Month” as officially declared by Obama.

It is exploding now into potential judgment on the nation. Because the trial started during LGBT Month, I am very concerned this is judgment on America resulting in great bloodshed.

Now while this tension is building, Kerry is really pushing Israel into peace talks with the Palestinians and even creating a meeting in Washington!

The combination of the trial, homosexual month and now Kerry with Israel is really explosive for judgment.

Israel will never divide Jerusalem and in the end Jerusalem is going to be the issue that can not be resolved. It will be the “burdensome stone” that very well may break the back of America in judgment. .

It seems that judgment is now in the “air”. It is building all around us. The racial tension along with the economy. Now the Middle East is once again very tense with the talk of war.

We are to stay focused on the Lord Jesus and His coming for His bride. Right up to His coming, we are to live by faith and not waver. We are to stand strong as a witness for Him. We are standing for Israel no matter what evil plan Obama is forcing on Israel.

May the Holy God of Israel bless and protect you."

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=4750
Fair use for discussion purposes~

Bhahahahaha Morningstar!!! :D

Yeah, I can kinda see the resemblance!!

A chilling read from Jack Kelley:

http://gracethrufaith.com/ikvot-hamashiach/mid-east-update/

From the looks of it, the Ezekiel war could very well precede the Psalm 83 war.

Would someone make Sammy's site clickable here, please.
I don't know how or I would.
Thanks!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com