Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I didn't sleep well last night~experienced spritual nightmares

Well the evil ones were toying with me in my sleep trying to make me feel as if I was not good enough...trying to scare me to. I have to admit I woke up uneasy this time usually I'm pretty bold. It was those dreams where you want to wake up and it is like something evil won't let you. When I finally did wake up I started rebuking it and I told the Lord his grace is enough. I said the Lord's prayer and Psalm 23 and the uneasy feeling left. I think it may of been a sprit of fear or something. Anyway I have had alot of finiancial attacks comming at me too right now and last night my husband came home from work angry and wanting to quit. The boss was yelling at him about something that was not even his fault. Please pray for our family. Thank you.

Re: I didn't sleep well last night~experienced spritual nightmares

Prayers for you & your family, Bama Peach!

Prayers sent up for you

Praying for you

Thank you for all your prayers I wen't in front of the church today and the pastor prayed for me he said that I was just needing some strength and encouragement. I felt I just needed a big loving hug from the father. I'm feeling much better now :) Thanks for all your prayers.

Dear Bamapeach,

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com