Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Israel Launches New 24 Hour News Channel: I24 With Eyes On the World

Check out the Washington Post link first, then watch the video. The video is about a 20 minute snippet episode of the News Channel. I think this will be a very fascinating program for us News junkies who are interested in endtimes news.

Israeli 24-hour news channel launches, with eyes on the world

TEL AVIV – Israel’s growing rift with the European Union, peace talks with the Palestinians and the turmoil in Egypt were just a few of the stories to make headlines Wednesday on i24, the world’s newest 24-hour TV news channel — and Israel’s first.
Israel is one of the most news-centric countries in the world, with a robust domestic media landscape and a small army of foreign correspondents. But until Wednesday it did not have a 24-hour television news channel broadcasting from its shores.

More:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-on-the-world/

Re: Israel Launches New 24 Hour News Channel: I24 With Eyes On the World

thank you Chris N for sharing! this looks like it will be a SERIOUS news channel.
looks like it will be my "Go To" link!

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel

Your very welcome, TMH. Thanks for your link as well. It's now in my favorites. Also, looks like I24 will start broadcasting on U.S. Cable channels this upcoming January. Will be fun to watch. Maybe it will be the first News Channel to show "Live" the 2 Witnesses being taken up to heaven?

Thanks Chris N, this is definitely a keep. We really need
to keep our eyes on Israel each day, what I like here on
this site, that if we miss something on the web, someone else
may pick it up and post it. TMH is really good at this and so
are others. it's great!

I like the Idea of the two witnesses, good thought.

Chris N wrote: "Maybe it will be the first News Channel to show "Live" the 2 Witnesses being taken up to heaven?"

Now there is an exciting thought!
We won't be here when they appear, but I would still love to get a balcony sneek peek of them. It would be so awesome to see God working through these two.

Awesome! Thank you for posting the link!

Wow great find Chris N! thanks for sharing. Thanks to Takemehome for the link I shall keep that and visit often.

Thanks for the link and information. I just saved it to my favorites. It will be my go to news for sure.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com