Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Question for Daniel ben YHWH, and anyone else who can answer me

I have a question and anyone is welcome to answer.

We know that when our Lord comes back for his millennial reign on earth that satan is chained in hell.

But after that millennial reign period is over then the scripture says that satan is let loose for a short time?

I never understood why, can anyone answer this for me?

Thank you,
Nick

God Bless :)

Re: Question for Daniel ben YHWH, and anyone else who can answer me

Good question. (I just don't know the answer, but I'm sure there are many here who do!) : )

Fair Use for informational or educational purposes

Satan is Let Loose One More Time

After the 1000 years have ended in the Millennium Kingdom, two additional things must happen before we get our new heaven and new earth. These two events will seal the fate of Satan and all of the unsaved people who have ever lived once and for all.

This first event is almost unbelievable. When Jesus comes back for the second time to set up His Millennium Kingdom for a thousand years, the Bible tells us that Satan is chained up in the bottomless pit during those thousand years. He will no longer be free to tempt or torment humans during the Millennium Kingdom.

However, after the thousand years have ended in the Millennium Kingdom, Satan is let loose for one last time to come upon our earth to try and cause one more round of trouble.

The original King James Version tells us that Satan will be let loose for a “little season.” The New King James Version says he will be let loose for a “little while.” The Bible does not tell us how many years Satan will be allowed to run free again. All that we can surmise from the above words is that he will only be free to roam for a very short period of time.

As soon as he is released from the bottomless pit, Satan will waste no time in doing what he does best. The Bible says that he will then go out to deceive the nations once again. He will be allowed to literally go to the 4 corners of the globe to get as many people as he possibly can to do his evil bidding once again.

The Bible says that he will be targeting all of the people who are wanting to rebel against God from the Millennium Kingdom. He will get them to surround the camps of the saints and the beloved city, which is probably Jerusalem, and then get them to try and attack God’s people and holy city.

However, the Bible tells us they will not even be able to get to the point of actually launching any type of attack against Jerusalem or any of God’s people. They get to the point where they are surrounding Jerusalem, but before they can even attack, God Himself will literally devour them by sending down fire from heaven. God will literally take them out right there on the spot! There will be no physical battles like there will be in the battle of Armageddon. No blood will be spilled with the passing of this event.

And then the Bible tells us that Satan will then be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone where the Antichrist and False Prophet had been thrown in earlier at the beginning of the Millennium Kingdom.

Once this is done, the Bible says they will remain in this place forever and ever! We will thus never hear from the Devil again. God will have finally taken out this blasphemous creature from His sight and our sight for all of eternity!

If we have just had perfect peace for a thousand years in the Millennium Kingdom, why would God allow the devil to be set free to cause one more round of trouble? Here is my opinion as to why.

In the Millennium Kingdom, the humans who survive the events of the Tribulation will still be procreating and bringing more children into our world. These children will then be raised up in the Lord and all of His ways. They will have never known demonic temptation since Satan and all of his demons will have been chained up and out of their sight during the entire length of the Millennium Kingdom.

If Satan is let loose and manages to gather a certain amount of people to try and attack Jerusalem, then this means that some of these grown up children are going to rebel and go against God Almighty Himself in this last event.

The fact that Satan will be able to easily dupe some of them into actually doing this tells me that some of these people had to have been restless and not totally committed to serving the Lord in the Millennium Kingdom. Otherwise, they would have never been so easily tempted by Satan to commit this one, last, final act of rebellion against God’s people and His holy city of Jerusalem.

I believe the main reason God will let Satan loose for one more time is to prune out some of these bad people who won’t stay loyal and committed to serving Him. These people will not be able to start any kind of trouble against God in the Millennium Kingdom because Satan is not around yet, people no longer war with one another, and we will have perfect law and order in this new environment since Jesus will now be in full control of everything.

I believe God will set these people up. He will allow Satan to roam free one more time so he can tempt these people into going against Him and His people. And right at the point where these rebellious ones are getting ready to encircle Jerusalem to attack it, God will literally destroy them right there on the spot.

What this tells us is that there will still be some people who will rebel and go against God – even in the most perfect God-environment imaginable!

These people will have all been born into and raised up in this Millennium Kingdom without any type of bad influence from Satan, his demons, and any other bad and unsaved people, since God had already thrown all of them into Hades for the entire length of the Millennium Kingdom. These people will have also been raised up being taught who the real God is, along with being taught all of His awesome ways. There will be no other gods or false religions to confuse or seduce them.

And even in this most perfect scenario imaginable, there is obviously going to be a group of these people who will still choose to rebel against God and try to overthrow Him by attacking His holy city of Jerusalem once Satan is let loose to try and set all of this up.

When you first examine all of the above, you have to ask yourself, how could a group of humans be so stupid to think they can overthrow or go against God Almighty Himself, especially since they have probably been taught the entire history of our world during the Millennium Kingdom? How could these people go against God when they have been raised up in the most perfect God-environment imaginable?

To answer this, all you have to do is look at what happened to Satan and all of the fallen angels. They were all initially living up in heaven with the Lord with no negative influences until Satan started to malfunction through pride and conceit. They too were living in the most perfect God-environment imaginable, and possibly up to one-third of them decided with their own free wills to rebel against God Himself in this perfect heavenly environment.

So just as a certain of amount of the angels decided to rebel and go against God Himself in a perfect heavenly environment, so too are a certain number of human beings going to do the exact same thing at the end of the Millennium Kingdom. And once again, God will allow Satan to be the one to tempt and cause these rebellious ones to fall.

Bottom line – God knows there are going to be a certain number of people who will still try and come against Him, even in this perfect Millennium Kingdom. He is simply going to draw them out, expose them, and then prune them out by allowing Satan to deceive them like he did with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Then once all of this has been accomplished, you will have nothing but the good apples left that will finally inherit God’s best for all of humanity – The New Heaven and the New Earth.

Read more: http://www.bible-knowledge.com/satan-let-loose/#ixzz2ZhwLDS5j

WOW, thank you for the really great answer RitaMay.....

The one thing I have a hard time understanding is that during the millennial reign of or Lord, and since that satan is not around to tempt anyone then how would anyone actually want to revolt against our Lord......to me if I am here when our Lord reigns then I would think that life on earth would be so beautiful and so wonderful, and how could anyone ever think about revolting?

Just my 2 cents, but thank you so much for the answer.

There shall be no more there an infant of days, nor an old man that has not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. Isaiah 65:20

This seems to be telling us that there will be much greater longevity at that time, similar to the lifespans people had before the flood, or perhaps greater. Someone who dies at 100 years old will be thought of as only being a young person, and there has been speculation that a person who is still a sinner after living for a hundred years will not be tolerated.

That suggests that the final rebellion may be largely among the "youth." That is typically how things develop anyway, since the youngest lack the perspective of greater experience. What sort of lie will be told to convince them they have a chance to succeed against God? Probably a variation on the same old lie that the enemy has used since the dawn of creation: "You don't need God to enjoy paradise. You can make your own decisions from now on."

Every generation has to be tested, while we are in the flesh. By releasing Satan one last time, it will settle the question forever about whether sin is due to our environment or our fallen nature.

Very well stated Rita May! Indeed, this is an emotionally packed aspect of God's touch love. Lucifer, who was the chief worship leader in Heaven rebelled. Also 1/3 of the Angels rebelled. Then the first Man and Woman, rebelled as well. Also Israel, God's wife rebelled, and everyone since then. With little or no prompting, created beings always rebel! And God is aware of this. Since God's heart has been broken by rebellion, His caution and testing is understandable!

Love & blessings....Tender Reed

ncs329
WOW, thank you for the really great answer RitaMay.....

The one thing I have a hard time understanding is that during the millennial reign of or Lord, and since that satan is not around to tempt anyone then how would anyone actually want to revolt against our Lord......to me if I am here when our Lord reigns then I would think that life on earth would be so beautiful and so wonderful, and how could anyone ever think about revolting?

Just my 2 cents, but thank you so much for the answer.

We will still have to deal with the weaknesses of the flesh; we just won't have Satan instigating rebellion.

For example, there will be things such as this going on:

And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. Zechariah 14:18

Even without the devil, people are capable of being ornery all by themselves.

Yeah, there will be no more anyone able to say, "The Devil made me do it". I know that I'm perfectly capable of being a sinner, all on my own.

P.S. This is good thread!

It is interesting to note that during the Millienial Reign Jesus needs to rule with a rod of iron. This suggests there will be those rebelling along the way wanting to do things their way; disagreeing with Jesus' rulings. Maybe resenting decisions made or disagreeing in some fashion. Thinking they could do better as arrogant man tends to do. He doesn't always need satan to encourage him.

Yes, new children growing up never knowing the wiles of satan, need to be tested and challenged. Do they understand? Do they 'get it'? One of the characteristics of this Age will be --love of one another. They have never been challenged in this aspect. The people in the cities surrounded and awaiting invasion of their city will need to decide how they will respond to these rebels. Both sides then are challenged. Will they go to war? Or will they reach out in love to their enemies?

I saw a movie one time based on this predicament. The people being surrounded by those who had been influenced and become the enemy, took baskets of fruit, drink and bread and went out to those surrounding them and threatening them and waited on them offering food and drink in love. This example won the hearts of many reminding them of what they had been taught and lived by --waking some up to what they were doing. They, themselves , then were instrumental in stopping the seige. Making short order of it in the end.

Something to think about. How would we react? Of course, satan would want war and bloodshed. These newbies had never experienced or seen this before. But love won the day in the movie. I believe it will here, too. People risking their own safety to reach out to them. People who cared what would happen to them in this rebellion more then themselves and their safety. They left their city and went out to minister to the rebels. Never underestimate the power of love. God's love is a poqwerful force!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Mm, tough one.

I guess the answer lies in two things:

1 - The Millenial Kingdom, albeit beautiful is only temporary and needs, according to YHWH's plan to be brought to a climax and then transcended unto the ETERNAL ORDER... the Real Abode of the believers and YHWH and Yeshua.

2 - That is YHWH's Sovereign will, and hard to grasp for us, who struggle with the age of grace, evem more with the millenial Kingdom...

I wish you would buy that book Nick, you will be surely blessed,it is from the same author I gave you the references to, and he tries to answer every tough question by the Bible itself, YHWH's own Word.

(I know you can convert kindle books into pdf, with some software and time!
And you can get a kindle software reader... this is a 1000 page book, great for electronic searches though' I have 3 versions harcover, french & english pdfs)

Footsteps of the Messiah
by Arnold Fruchtenbaum
paper 39$:
http://www.arielc.org/product/baf-fotm.html
kindle 29$:
http://www.arielc.org/product/baf-fotm-mobi.html

A. The Loosing of Satan and the Final Invasion of Israel
The Millennium will end when Satan is released from his fifth abode.1 This event is described in Revelation 20:7-10:

And when the thousand years are finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall come forth to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up over the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and the fire came down out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are also the beast and the false prophet; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

When the full one thousand years are completed, Satan will be released out of his confinement in the Abyss (v. 7) and will again do the work of deception among all the nations of the Gentiles in the earth (v. . By this time, a great number of unbelievers will exist, all of whom will be under one hundred years of age. The expression Gog and Magog points to the extent of the work of deception reaching the extremities of the earth and hints at a similarity with the invasion described in Ezekiel 38:1-39:16,which will occur prior to the Great Tribulation.

The similarity is that this, too, will be an invasion of Israel. The work of deception will be massive, and a worldwide revolt will begin to form. Eventually, a worldwide invasion of the Millennial Israel will take place, and the Millennial Jerusalem will be surrounded by these deceived Gentile armies. But once these armies arrive at the Mountain of Jehovah’s House, the invading forces will be quickly dispensed with by fire out of Heaven, destroying them massively and suddenly (v. 9). At this point, the instigator of this revolt will be placed into his sixth and final abode: the Lake of Fire (v. 10).

This will be both his final and eternal abode—a place of torment for all eternity. He will now join the Antichrist and the False Prophet, who entered it one thousand years previously. The career of Satan will then come to an end.
With this final revolt, the Millennial Kingdom will come to an end, and there will be a transfer of authority as described in I Corinthians 15:24-28:

Then comes the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be abolished is death. For, He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he says, All things are put in subjection, it is evident that he is excepted who did subject all things unto him. And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.

Ultimately, the power and the authority of the Kingdom must be turned over to God the Father. But this can only occur after every enemy of man is abolished and there is no longer any challenge to God’s rule, authority, and power (v. 24). For this very reason, the Messiah must rule until every single enemy of man has been placed under subjection (v. 25). The last of the enemies of man is not Satan, but death itself (v. 26). It should be remembered that death will still exist in the Kingdom.

It is only after Satan’s final revolt and his confinement in the Lake of Fire that death can be abolished. It is Satan who caused death for man by tempting the first parents. It is only when the originator of death for man is forever confined in his final abode that death can be abolished. And at this point, it will be. With this, the Millennial Kingdom will come to an end. All things will now have been placed in total subjection to the Messiah, and that totality of subjection will now be subjugated to God the Father in order that God may be all in all (vv. 27-2 .

Fair Use For Education Purposes

Be blessed of YHWH for wanting to know His will !

Daniel

This made me think of a question. When someone dies during The Millenium, where do they go?

Thank you sooooooo much for the great explanation Daniel, and everyone else.....

and now I agree with Patti, if a believer in the Lord dies during the milennial reign then where does he go....back to earth to be with the Lord?

Patti and NCS I hope this helps with your question.

Fair Use for informational or educational purposes

There are two kinds of believers that will enter the Millennium. Those who have come back with Christ (1 Thess. 4:14b) who are made eternal, been transformed, and have glorified bodies. And those that are mortal that lived through the Great Tribulation and survived (sheep). Those mortals will become the non immortal race of man on earth which those who were made like Christ in the resurrection will co rule and reign over (Rev.20:6). Isaiah states, "There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed" (Isaiah 65:20). During this Millennial period a 100-year-old person will die as a child, if saved they will live to the extent of years (likened to Adams day), v.22 “ for as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people.”

Those born in Millennial period must receive Christ as Savior just as people in prior dispensations. By the end of the 1,000 years there will be millions of people born under Christ's Kingdom that will still refuse to accept Him as Savior. During this time period of Christs theocracy, Satan is bound in the bottomless pit. But the adamic nature is not eradicated in mortal mankind that is still being born. Those who are born to those who have entered the millennium can refuse and not be saved (even if their parents are saved). At the end of this time period Satan will be released from the bottomless pit (Revelation 20:7) and will lead All unbelievers in a rebellion against Jesus Christ, against the saints and the city of Jerusalem (Rev.20:6). The fire of God will come from Heaven and devour them (Revelation 20:8, 9). Then comes the white throne judgment -- the last judgment before the new Heavens and earth are made prepared for the heavenly Jerusalem to come down WHERE DEATH WILL BE NO MORE. http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp158.htm

I agree with everyone above me who posted. All great points. Perhaps we can intertwine all of these wonderful posts.
My answer is real short. I believe it's to show that mankind has a sinful nature and only through Christ can we be perfected. For without HIM, we are nothing, yet He still loves us. We are in need of a Savior and were given free will to either choose Him who completed it all on the Cross for us or to rebel.

Shiloh, perfect answer! Mankind has a sinful nature and only through Christ can we be perfected. We are in need of a Savior. We've been given free will to chose Him or rebel.

This was His reason to come the first time also. The Ten Commandments were to show us that we couldn't meet these laws on our own and needed a Savior. This was their purpose. The Pharisees and Saducees had reduced the Ten Commandments into sublaws that could be kept by man and then got in to pride and arrogance over keeping them; seeing themselves as above others. Jesus came to point back to those laws and to God. This was why there were problems between Christ and these religious figures. Mankind's sinfulness needs a Savior. And yes, we've been given free will to decide to choose Him or not.

This seems to be a running theme throughout, doesn't it.

Yes, there will be two types of us in the Millinium. The redeemed Saints and the newborn during that time period. Good point. We will witness as the sinners we were and how God changed us when we choose to serve Him and ask Him into our hearts. We'll testify and be the witnesses then. Despite all the evidence around them there will still be those who choose to rebel.

Shiloh, perfect answer! Mankind has a sinful nature and only through Christ can we be perfected. We are in need of a Savior. We've been given free will to chose Him or rebel.

This was His reason to come the first time also. The Ten Commandments were to show us that we couldn't meet these laws on our own and needed a Savior. This was their purpose. The Pharisees and Saducees had reduced the Ten Commandments into sublaws that could be kept by man and then got in to pride and arrogance over keeping them; seeing themselves as above others. Jesus came to point back to those laws and to God. This was why there were problems between Christ and these religious figures. Mankind's sinfulness needs a Savior. And yes, we've been given free will to decide to choose Him or not.

This seems to be a running theme throughout, doesn't it.

Yes, there will be two types of us in the Millinium. The redeemed Saints and the newborn during that time period. Good point. We will witness as the sinners we were and how God changed us when we choose to serve Him and ask Him into our hearts. We'll testify and be the witnesses then. Despite all the evidence around them there will still be those who choose to rebel.

I'm sorry, I'm still confused. So, if your born during the millenial reign, and you accept Jesus as your savior, but then you die, where do you go? What happens to you?

VC, you summed that all up really well, sis!

I'm not entirely sure how things will work. There is always the possibility that those who are believers in Christ won't have to experience physical death. We are only told that the accursed will die.

That may be a leap, and I can't guarantee that will be the way it is. I'm just throwing that out there for consideration. If the Lord wishes to sustain people in their mortal bodies, it would not be a requirement in that time, would it?

Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me." John 21:22

Note: My reason for selecting this verse is to demonstrate the Jesus holds the keys to life. He can keep someone alive in their mortal body for as long as He desires.

Good question, NCIC. Does anyone think that could be the "sheep and the goat" judgment?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com