Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More than hope....

Greetings on this, the Lord's day! As the title of this post suggests, we have more than just hope! I am being filled with the conviction of the Lord, that the Rapture is more than just a comforting hope, but more importantly a declaration of the Lord's immutable and sovereign will! As we encourage one another with the imminancy of it's occurance, we must also be filled with the conviction that one, the Lord does not lie, and secondly, He is called Faithful & True, in the keeping of His word! Be encouraged, our blessed hope in the Rapture is not just wistful or wishful thinking, or misplaced feelings or longings, but a faithful expression of what Heaven has already ordained! For this understanding does qualify our hope, as a Blessed One! I have no inside info regarding the timing of this promise, but rather rest in the assurance of it's reality. Hope you all can do the same. I also believe that there was spiritual prompting, to share this message.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Re: More than hope....

Praise the Lord TR!The Lord is faithful and true and when this day finally comes we are going to be in awe and amazement.Soon!

I'm glad you posted that, Tender Reed.
Your words filled something inside my heart, mind, & spirit that needed to be filled.
I, too, believe that was an anointed message.
Thank you!
Patti : )

Thanks for the encouraging word Tender Reed. Even if we die before the rapture, our life is as a puff of smoke in comparison to eternity with our beloved Lord.

That doesn't mean I'm not watching, waiting and hoping for the rapture everyday.
The blessed hope is much better by far.

enjoying your inspiration, T.R ~

as the Bride of Christ, we are assured our Lord has great interest in protecting His church from the tribulation ~~

He has saved us from God's wrath ~~ and shall seize us, and take us where He is, above, and away from this earth ~~~

The Church is not appointed to wrath, and this is not our home ~~

. . "Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. . "Amen.

TR: Wonderful encouraging Message, Thank you.

I have no inside info regarding the timing of this promise, but rather rest in the assurance of it's reality. Hope you all can do the same. I also believe that there was spiritual prompting, to share this message.

I believe many of us have been experiencing these spiritual promptings
lately from the Lord, and I believe because His Coming for the
Church is at hand, our time is is now very short. Praying for the Lost
and for Israel.

Tender Reed,

Thank you my dear brother for your encouraging and anointed message from the Lord.
I am in agreement with you that the Rapture is upon us and many of us here have been prompted by the Lord that He is coming soon for us. It is just a matter of time and we are in the season. The Lord we serve is good and does not want his faithful servants to be confused or unsure of the season we are in. He is a faithful God and we are reaching the final hour. I cannot wait to meet you my dear brother in the clouds.. See you soon.....

Hugs,

AngelWings7

AW7 I couldn't agree with you more re: we ARE in the season ~~Jesus is doing a powerful stirring over His church ~~ He wants us to know, we're ARE approaching the finish line ~~ I honestly feel we are the generation to be changed without death ~~

There can be no doubt, that the Rapture is a wonderfully singular expression of His love & desire expressed towards us. This event will forever be heralded, throughout eternity! For all those that were not present with Him when He climbed upon a cross, will forever glory in this moment of shared intimacy! Looking forward to being with you all. Hug, hug.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com