<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A really nice Bible Code Rapture Matrix!!

I was sent this earlier, and it's too good not to share...!

Re: A really nice Bible Code Rapture Matrix!!

Well, since this matrix says in the year 5773, that would infer we are out of here before September 5, 2013 since this date is the start of 5774. Things that make you go hmm, good, bad or otherwise.

Thank you, I love looking at Bible Codes on the rapture. True that these have not come to fruition in the past. But one day we may find it was all an extension of God's mercy that kept us here so long!

That being said, TODAY, is a really good day to be looking up: it is Tu B'Av which signifies the end of the wheat harvest and the beginning of the grape harvest, all prophetically significant:

Micah 7:1-2

1 Woe is me!
For I am like those who gather summer fruits,
Like those who glean vintage grapes;
There is no cluster to eat
Of the first-ripe fruit which my soul desires.
2 The faithful man has perished from the earth,
And there is no one upright among men.
They all lie in wait for blood;
Every man hunts his brother with a net.

Matthew 3:11-12

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Thanks Humblehorse, great video. I just checked out the other one this guy has made he's pretty excited by what he's found. Some very interesting keywords and patterns. Well worth the watch.
Maranatha

I'd like to check it out, humblehorse, but I don't see a link.

That's me, too! Just a big blank space.

Hope this works.

Click Here to go to video.

Click here to go to video.

I watched these videos and was a little perplexed. Please correct me if I am mistaken but it sounds like he said, in the second video linked, that anyone (believers in Christ) who does not believe in a pre-trib rapture is going to be left behind. Other than that, I found these interesting. I'd like to learn more about Torah code so I have a better understanding of how he's finding these words.

How does this stuff work - I've never seen anything like this???

This was a very interesting and encouraging series of videos - here is hoping for RH! thank you humblehorse for bringing these to our attention and thanks also to His Unmerited Favor for the clickable links!

The "codes" are based on Equi-distant Letter Sequence codes using the "original" text. One of the most interesting was found in the first five books of the Bible spelling out Torah every 50th letter, with YHWH in the third book. You can read about this in Grant Jeffrey's book 'The Handwriting of God'.. He shows some interesting finds in the suffering servant text of Isaiah as well.

The criticism that comes against this Bible code, arises out of the fact that we really don't have any "original" or 'first copy' texts. The scribes were very good at making copies, but there are still small errors in the text, [for example, even one letter out destroys any code in the original] therefore the codes are called into question based on that criticism.

My answer to that is perhaps these small "errors" in copying are part of the code God intended... however, when we do that we are getting off into speculation, and some worry this may lead some from the literal meaning of the text from which the code is being drawn from.

So while it is definitely interesting, it may not be something to hang your hat on... so to speak.

I agree Zophim, even the "mistakes" are there for a reason- I have a kosher Torah scroll and there are 22 anomolies like oversized or undersized letters, but they are copied and recopied faithfully- there is a reason even for these.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com