Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shout out to Shiloh

I just found out there was a tornado in Ohio. I know you live in Ohio,are you ok?

Re: Shout out to Shiloh

Thanks so much for your concern, sis. That wasn't anywhere near us. I'm fine (physically) speaking...lol...Was up all night. Hubby had a horrible night. Vicodin isn't even touching him and he's never been on that before. Had to help him in the shower and soak that knee. Please pray he doesn't fall while I'm here alone helping him. I will NEVER be able to pick him up. He's using a cane. The knee looks good but he said he feels like the doctor cut a tendon or something. Just got him back to bed. Have a heating pad on his knee and he's been eating real light. If he has heart surgery (bypass) my daughter and son inlaw are coming out to stay and help me for awhile. I'll find out this week with the meeting but I'm hoping the surgical team opts for the stents.

Praying for you Mother, and Kevin (isn't it?)

Be loved of YHWH and your Family

Daniel

Praying. Glad you're ok.

Ok,I know these are probably going to sound crazy but hopefully atleast one idea will work.

Have you ever seen those paddings put in tubs to help people keep their balance?

Have you ever seen one of those commericals where the old lady falls and says "Help,I've fallen and I can't get up!" She has a little thing where just a button is pushed. Maybe that could help him.

What about tubs where you just walk in with a door on the side?

Hope these ideas don't sound too crazy. :hugs: Hope atleast one helps.sister. :)

Thanks Daniel, son. Bless your heart! Yes, his name is Kevin.
MRIC, LOL! Yeah...not sure about the tub thing...you mean like a rubber mat? I have seen that commercial with the lady that has fallen and can't get up. He's going all geriatric on me and I worked in a geriatric ward before. He's too young for that. I'm thinking of finding a bell he can ring when he needs me. You know...like the kind they have at checkout counters that you can hit if no one is there?

They're called bathtub decals [they come in different shapes]. They help you not slip in the tub. :-)

The bell sounds like a good idea,too.

Oh yeah! I've had those before but now just have a rubber mat. It's just a problem with putting pressure on that leg. We managed today. I heard (if it's a case of the tendon, that is) those take about 6 months to heal. I have never seen him in so much pain.

Praying for him and you.

Rev. 21:4,biblegateway. "for educational and discussion purposes only"

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Jesus is coming soon,Shiloh. Than all of the pain will be gone. :~)

Sorry to hear Kevin is suffering Shiloh. I will be praying for you both.

Thanks my beloved family, I truly and deeply appreciate your prayers.

I'm praying for you both as well!

(If you get the bell, you might regret it - speaking from my experience only. It becomes like a toy. Ahh, well, that was my experience. Doesn't mean it would be the same for you.)

Love you, Sis,
Patti : )

Dear Shiloh,

Praying for your dear husband Kevin's knee to heal and get better.. Sorry you are under so much stress lately. I pray that the Lord will strengthen you during this trial that your husband is going through. Hang in there my sweet sister for I know that you are a strong person with tremendous faith in our Lord. Cast all your burdens at the Lord's feet and everything will be okay. For in our own strength we are not capable to deal with things but he can give us the strength needed to go through the fire.

Love you sis...
Hugs..
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com