Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nightly attacks or just crazy

I see that several person are complaining about sleepless nights with all kinds of attacks from you know who. Well of course with me it could just be something personal going on, but I have my doubts. I will call them weird, and I wonder what you all think of this.
Please bee free to come with your opinions. I am not being offended easily

The last half year I experience this. I have my eyes closed, but not dreaming. It is just before I fall to sleep or wake up. Then I see fists come against me with great force to hit me in the face. In real life if this happened to me I would have run for my bare life, but in this scenario I hit back with tremendous power. This happens now appr.2 times/night.
What? Seriously? What do you think this is?

Re: Nightly attacks or just crazy

You're just crazy, annelis....hahahahaha..I'm only kidding, I hope you know. I had this thing happen a few years back and felt like something was trying to strangle me and sitting on my chest and then somehow, I was able to raise my arms and I found myself laying there and my arms were straight up in the air and I managed to say out loud the name of Jesus but it was a struggle. When I did get His name out, it broke and left.
I haven't had anything happen in quite awhile..maybe because I'm just too tired. If something tries to bother me, I say, "Whatever! Go away. I am covered in the blood of Jesus." Those demons probably think, "Well, she's too lethargic to harass and waste our time on."

I was worried i was just crazy
Well every night I pray a prayer to rebuke demons. Maybe they do not like that.

You know what I do, annelis? (and you're right, they probably don't like that) I pray for the Lord to send Warrior angels to protect us and surround our house.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com