<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kate Middleton Is In Labor In London! Next Heir... (Begley Video)

Published on Jul 22, 2013
The Royals are waiting news on the 3rd heir to the Throne http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://shine.yahoo.com

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Kate Middleton Is In Labor In London! Next Heir... (Begley Video)

The whole world anticipates the royal baby ~~the royalties claiming the baby will inherit a billion dollars ~~

2,000 years ago, God the Son chose to wrap Himself in flesh, leaving His Throne, was born in a trough, in a barn in Nazareth , . the Bible exclaiming how some said: "What good can come from Nazareth" . . who knew then, the world clueless, except for Mary and Joseph, and a few wisemen thereafter ~~ learning of the One who was right there in front of them ~~ very God and Creator Himself~

The contrast is so great, as our Lord pleases, announcing: His ways are not ours . . our God Who made the galaxies, stars, Universe, Heaven and earth chose the clearest 'obscurity', remaining the King of kings, and Lord of lords. Our God, Majestic, Righteous, Good, Beautiful and True became a Man . . . as He pleasures He does reveal His Majesty so perfectly . . according to His will ~~

oh, to gaze on our God in all His splendor ~~~ that time is so near ~~ can't wait!

Amen!!
Donna, my dear sis.. Well said!!
Our Lord is so simple yet beautiful in all his ways. He does not need wealth to make himself feel important.

His simplicity in the way he came into the world and how he went around sharing the good news with everyone was so natural. He did not need any pomp and circumstance to make a statement. He is the GREAT I AM!

His aura alone of purity and kindness made a statement everywhere he went and he touched and transformed the lives of many and performed miracles. He is worthy to be praised!

He is and will always be the 'I AM"...FOR JESUS IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD! AMEN!!!

For He is great in all of his natural splendor and beauty that flows within him.

His heart is worth more than anything money can buy... Amen!!!

God bless you my sis,
Hugs your way...

JESUS MY BEAUTIFUL KING!

AMEN sisters! This is all I could think of while the world was waiting for this baby. This royal is NOTHING to MY king!!

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Donna, Sweet Sister:

2,000 years ago, God the Son chose to wrap Himself in flesh, leaving His Throne, was born in a trough, in a barn in Nazareth , . the Bible exclaiming how some said: "What good can come from Nazareth" . . who knew then, the world clueless, except for Mary and Joseph, and a few wisemen thereafter ~~ learning of the One who was right there in front of them ~~ very God and Creator Himself

What a beautiful comparison! The Royal Baby born in comfort & Wealth
one day to be King.

While THE ROYAL BABE, born 2000 yrs ago in Bethlehem who created
even the Manger He was born in. SON OF GOD and KING OF KINGS!
Who is to Come! We shall see Our King Soon!!

AMEN!!! Jonathan...

Nothing and no one can hold a candle to our KING, JESUS CHRIST!!! AMEN!

I can just imagine the people beginning to worship and idolize this royal baby.
Sounds like Idol Worship to me!!!!

JESUS PLEASE COME QUICKLY, WE AWAIT AND YEARN FOR YOUR SOON ARRIVAL.... Amen!

I would just love to add an AMEN too, to every post. This afternoon, I thought, "How long are we going to have to listen about this "Royal baby"?" Our true King, Jesus was and is rejected and despised (as Isaiah 53 states) yet throngs of people are all over this. That's practically all they're talking about on the news over here. Even on the local news stations.

The royal family or heirs is of no interest to me. I'm very glad not to have television!
Amen to every post. Yeshua is my King!

Take Me Home,
Sweet sister, I echo your sentiments exactly.. I have not watched T.V. for the last 8 months.
Thanks to the Lord my flesh died to the television after I requested this in prayer. God answered and it was a blessing.
The only Heir I am interested in reading and talking about is my King of King and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ!!!
His name is the only name that matters!!! Amen!

JESUS MY BEAUTIFUL KING!

JESUS, WE WORSHIP YOU ALWAYS!

AW7, I agree. The only thing I watch is news and everything else is trash on t.v. now. I love documentaries or occasionally a good movie, so we'll watch those now and then but the rest of it is so....I don't even know what the word is that I'm searching for...I'd rather read.

I'm sure someone here has already said this, but I can't find it, so forgive me if I'm repeating what you've already said.

I sense that the "world" looks for this "king," while we await our KING! Perhaps this is God's way of saying the labor pains are done, and now the birthing can begin?

Just thinking...well, not out loud here...but think typing?

Any thoughts?

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

AMEN AND AMEN!!! TO ALL THE POSTS!!!
So refreshing to come here and get the right perspective!!!
Thank you, my Rita family! We do think alike!!!

Hi Rhonda,

Your post had me thinking and you sure made a lot of sense.
You said:

I sense that the "world" looks for this "king," while we await our KING! Perhaps this is God's way of saying the labor pains are done, and now the birthing can begin?

I agree with you here, this is definitely a big sign that the birthing process can begin.
We are going home very soon...

Thanks for your thoughts, they uplifted me and I am excited to go home to my Abba Father...
God bless you,
AngelWings7

I'd like for once to be a royalty but unfortunately I was born a peasant! lol

Sammy, when we are Christians, the Bible says we are a child of the King...princes and princesses. Can't ask for more than that, now can we?

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

You're right Rhonda. That's why I'm stacking up my crowns in this lifetime.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com