Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Dream On 7/22/13

Inspired By: The Holy Spirit
Written By: AngelWings7

Warning: Some graphic content enclosed...

I woke up today remembering a dream that the Lord just gave me and it is a two part dream that I would like to share with my RITAN family..
The first part of the dream, the Lord let me see the darkness of the Tribulation and I was walking down the street that was very dark there was no light in sight.
The atmosphere was heavy, dark and eerie. As I was walking, I immediately was attacked and grabbed by an evil being like a scorpion and it was beginning to sting me and hurt me.
I began to cry out the name of Jesus and that I was a child of the most high and that I was covered by the blood of Jesus.. As soon as I said this, the evil entity or being let go of me and ran off out of fear of what I had said. The experience of what I felt was horrific, the way this evil being grabbed on to my body and began to sting me.

In addition, I was taken to a room where there were these demons trying to attack me all at once and they were in my face tormenting me and I immediately did the same thing I had done before and I claimed that I was a child of the Most High Jesus Christ and that I was covered by his blood and they immediately fled and left me alone.

This is what is going to be happening during theTribulation. All the evil is going to be set loose and evil spirits and demons are going to be attacking and tormenting the one's left behind.
I believe the Lord wanted me to experience this to sound the alarm of what is to come.

I plead with you, if you have not done this, It is time to repent and ask Jesus into your life if you do not want to go through the Tribulation here on earth. Time is running out and we are arriving at the midnight hour. The Lord is at the threshold and he is coming very soon. You need to prepare yourself and REPENT & WAKE-UP because the Tribulation is about to start.

The Lord wanted me to experience the sensation of pain and torment that the one left behind would be experiencing so that I can warn you of what is to come.
Trust me, you do not want to stick around for what is to come.. It is going to be a time of evilness, darkness, and extreme pain and suffering that you will not be able to bear it.

My second part of my dream was beautiful and so enlightening. I was brought to a Chamber where there were many lovely brides in their early 20's and they were dressed beautifully in their white wedding dresses. They were all gathered in this Chamber and I recall they were so happy and giving each other hugs. Like as if they were elated to have reached that special place in the Chamber as they were getting ready for their wedding with their beloved groom.. It was a joyous occasion and all the young girls were so beautifully dressed and adorned for their special day.

In another part of the dream, I was with my twin sister and we were holding hands in Heaven because we had just arrived there and we were so giddy and excited and just walking around and discovering everything around us. We saw a Banquet taking place and their was like a buffet type service and so many different foods and dishes to choose from. We were so amazed at the choices that were available and everything was free. It looked like many had arrived to Heaven and were getting something to eat from this beautiful buffet display.

Then there was another room that we were taken to and there was one gentlemen for each bride.. I am not sure if these were Angels.., but each bride had been assigned a gentlemen especially for her. I remember meeting the person assigned to me and he had a great big smile and was very tall and handsome. My twin sister also was assigned a person too. I remember, reading like an I.D. on the gentleman that was with me and it had like his birthday written which was May 18.. I do not recall his name but he was so nice and kind to me. Like I said I was not sure if this was an Angel that was assigned to each of the Brides. Perhaps, this was like some type of rehearsal prior to the ceremony taking place, I am not sure what this meant in the dream. Each Bride was greeted by a young gentlemen and we were able to talk to them.
This is where the dream ended….

Please do use discernment and seek the Holy Spirits guidance at all times when reading or posting on "Dreams and Visions"
(Dream posted as reviewed by moderators)

Re: My Dream On 7/22/13

Wow! I can hardly wait to come to Heaven and enjoy all the beautiful things there. Thank you so much for posting it was a big blessing for me today

Wow, Angel Wings, thank you so much for sharing this! Your tribulation dream reminds me of Ken Peters dream of the tribulation. Horrific.

Wow, heaven sounds just wonderful. I can't wait!!

Wow Angle Wings 7. What an awesome dream, thank you so much for sharing. I am so ready to go home. See you soon.

Our AngelWings Sweet Sister; The Lord is opening up the reality
in your dreams of what is to come here shortly. The urgency is
there. You are obediently relating to all who would listen
that our time is short. It's to give those of us who are
anxiously waiting for His Return the Blessed Hope and to know
we do not have long to wait.
And to those who turn a deaf ear the reality of what is
to follow if they do not turn to Our Lord and Savior
and repent. Your dream is a glimpse of what will befall
us all. For some it is joyous, and for some it will be
sadness.

Rev: 1:3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear
the words of this prophecy, and keep
those things which are written in it: for
the TIME IS NEAR.

Rev: 2:11 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit
says to the Churches. He who overcomes shall
not be hurt by the Second Death."

Angel Wings 7, I don't usually spend much time reading dreams, but yours are so wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I long to be with our beloved Jesus and be with him in heaven. I know it will be beyond my wildest dreams!

Yes the tribulation sounds horrific. I get similar thoughts and feelings like the darkness you described about how bad it will be. I cannot imagine life without the love of God and Jesus in it and pray for the lost. Time is short.

awesome, thank you for sharing with your dream and one thing about scorpion, yes that s what Bible says in the revelation that will sting on the people and it was so painful after stinging by the scorpion. wow i felt that is so real to me. wow thanks again.

wow yes yes Jesus Christ is coming back very soon smile

fm12

Angel Wings thank you for faithfully sharing what God has shown you. I have had a similar dream about the demons coming after the ones left behind; however not the scorpions. Its a good warning for those left behind to call on the name of Jesus.

Funny you met a man who's birthday is the 18 of May, that's my X husbands birthday. We are still very good friends, but he is not saved.

I'm so looking forward to all that awaits us in heaven, your dream is really encouraging for the RitaN family.

Dear Annelis,

So glad that the dream the Lord gave me cheered you up and that it blessed you..
We are going home soon that is what I have been feeling in my spirit for a long time now.
Cannot wait the meet you my dear sister, you are a sweetheart....

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Hi my dear Lisaleenie,

I am glad the dream blessed you and the wonderful things we can look forward to in Heaven.
The tribulation was not fun in the least. That sting that I felt from the scorpion was painful..

I will check out that dream you mentioned from Ken Peters, cannot wait to read it.
Heaven, It is going to be glorious and magnificent!!! It will be soon, for the Lord is coming around the corner... Amen!!!

Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Perhaps Today,

I love your user name my dear brother and perhaps today will be the day we go up to the Heavens to meet our Lord of Lord and our King of Kings. The same way you have felt that it will be soon, I have felt the same.
I am so ready for Take Off!!! Cannot wait to meet you... :)

God bless you,
AngelWings7

THE DOOR OF HEAVEN IS OPEN!

Hello my dear sister Morningstar,

Yes, the reality of what is to come feels so real and very near..
I loved the bible scripture verses you posted..
I pray that people will heed the warnings they've been given and accept the free gift of Salvation Today.. Not tomorrow, but today, for tomorrow is not promised to us. If they chose to reject the Lord then they are going to suffer immensely during the Tribulation period.

Dear sister, would you happen to know what the gentlemen in the dream that was assigned to each bride meant?
Also, do you know in biblical numerology what May 18 stands for?
Unfortunately, I do not have the gift of interpretation, but perhaps you do.
I just needed some clarification on what these things meant in the dream.
Hopefully, the Lord will tell us if it is important to know..

God bless you my sis,
Love and Hugs your way..
AngelWings7

THE BRIDE IS READY!!!

TAKE ME HOME,

Hi my dear sister, so glad you were blessed by the Lord's dream..
Yes, like you stated the darkness is horrific for those that have had dreams and visions of it.
I truly feel that many will not be able to survive such terror.. It is very sad.. But the warnings
are out and people need to heed to them and make a decision of who they choose to follow.

The clock is ticking away and they need to make their decision TODAY to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior!!!!
We serve a compassionate and caring God and he has had his faithful servants sounding the alarm for a very long time now. There are no excuses, you either want to follow Christ or Satan... It is a personal choice...

I too cannot imagine my life without Jesus, I would die of sadness if he was not with me day in and day out.
He is the Oxygen I breathe and I love and adore him so.. I will serve and praise him till the end!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us ...it is a heads up .
The darkness portrayed in the tribulation ..... then the beauty of heaven's chambers opened !
Yes , praying people will know that The Tribulation is so near and they must GET IN CHRIST NOW .
Jesus Christ The ROCK !
Dear Lord , thank you for bringing in the lost of this earth in these last hours of GRACE ! Bless Your Holy Name Lord !
Bless AngelWings7 and all of these saints here , in worship of YOU , Dear Lord !
bonbell

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Hi Funky Mom 12,

Yes, you are correct my sister about the verse in the bible that pertains to the scorpions during the Tribulation Period.
I look forward to the coming of our Lord, for he is coming very soon. Is this the bible verse you eluded to that I posted below?
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Revelation 9:1-11
New King James Version (NKJV)
Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts from the Bottomless Pit
9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

Hi Rita May,
My dear sister in Christ... Happy that the Lord blessed and encouraged you with my dream.
I too pray that the lost will come to Jesus for there is so little time left..

Wow, how ironic that your ex-husbands birthday was the same date that I saw in the dream.
I hope there is someone here that can interpret that date of May 18 if it means anything for the Bride of Christ.

God bless you sis,
Hugs your way...
AngelWings7

Hi Bonbell,

So nice to hear your point of view and your thoughts of what awaits the bride of Christ and those left behind.
I pray in agreement with you my dear sister that in this hour of God's grace that many will come and accept
Jesus as their Lord and Savior. The Rapture is Imminent and the alarms have sounded for the lost to wake-up
and make their decision of who they are going to follow.

God bless you Bonnie and thank you for all you contribute here at RITAN..for the Lord has spoken to you many times and you have delivered the messages he has given you as a faithful and loving servant of God.

Hugs and Love,
AngelWings7

Dear Bonbell,

Here is a picture for you my dear sis...

AngelWings, Sweet Sis:

Dear sister, would you happen to know what the gentlemen in the dream that was assigned to each bride meant?
Also, do you know in biblical numerology what May 18 stands for?
Unfortunately, I do not have the gift of interpretation, but perhaps you do.
I just needed some clarification on what these things meant in the dream.
Hopefully, the Lord will tell us if it is important to know

In reading your dream, I can only tell you what my first thoughts were
concerning the gentlemen and May 18. I've been going back and forth
on this, but the Lord keeps bringing me back to my first thoughts
and with these two scripture's. The Numerology I don't believe
is what we should follow in this instance. I am only going with
the obvious and the plain sense of the meaning.

The gentlemen I believe are our Angels: (As was your first thought)
Scripture:
Psalm 91:11-12

11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

The I.D that they had, I believe is the day we were
born again, thus the Birthday. The Day we accepted
Christ as Our Lord & Savior. Or a significant date
that was special in the Eyes of the Lord.
Scripture:

Luke 15:10

10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence
of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

Angel, I believe our Angels are with us throughout our
Christian Life here on Earth and we will know them when
we are in Heaven. Again, these are only my thoughts and observations.
The rest of the dream is self explanatory. It was a very significant
and blessed dream the Lord gave you. I hope this helps.
Love You, Hugs Sis.

Thanks AngelWings! It was really uplifting. I too had a dream in regards to the tribulation but it was too fuzzy for me to remember to share. It was pretty scary though. I think things are definitely wrapping up!

Blessings! Soooo looking forward to heaven! Honestly, would be nice to have a gentleman meet me but I really just want Jesus! ;)

Dear Morningstar,

Oh,,sis thank you so much for your words of wisdom.. I see the connection here in what you posted and it makes more sense to me now. Like you stated, those must have been our Angels that had been assigned to each of the brides.
How lovely and touching is that!! God is so precious and so good to us.. I love him so much!!!

You are spot on regarding the significance of our birthdays. I had wondered why that was given to me in my dream and now we have the meaning.. Thank you so much my dear sis.. You are such a blessing to the Body of Christ..

On my own I had added 5 for May plus the date of the Angels birthday and total it equaled 23.. 2 plus 3= 5 which stands for the Grace of God towards us? I too do not know much about the biblical significance of numbers and I had just taken a guess earlier when I was trying to figure this out.. I most likely am wrong, for this is not my forte...

God bless you my dear sis,
I thank God for you each day.
Love and Hugs,

AngelWings7

Hi Beloved One In Christ,

So nice to hear from you and see you back posting with us.. You were surely missed my dear sis...

Yes, I agree visions of the Tribulation are horrific and scary to say the least.
Thank goodness, our dear Lord and Savior will spare us the Wrath and Judgement that is coming upon the earth.

I agree, I look forward to meeting Jesus Christ, our Lord of Lord and our King of Kings. Then it would be great to meet my Angel or Angels that have been assigned to me throughout my life and I just want to thank them personally.

We will definitely be home soon.. Thank you Jesus... We look forward to being in the arms of our Abba Father for Eternity...

God bless you..
AngelWings7

Thank you for your kind words :) I am glad to be back posting...missed everyone! Been a busy summer! I too am excited to meet my guardian angels but a little embarrassed too...I mean they have seen everything... lol But would love to thank them !!!

My Angel..Joy! Daniel just posted J.D.Farags message of 7-21-13.
This to me is confirmation of what the Lord has been showing
us in dreams and in his Word. The urgency we have been
feeling is about to be realized. God is preparing us for
the Rapture. My spirit has been confirmed. We are There Sister!!!
Love & Hugs to my Kindred Spirit in Christ.

Oh boy,
my dear sister Morningstar..
Thanks for the heads up and the confirmation.. I am going to have to go read my dear brother Daniel's thread..

I am so excited I cannot even type.. It is great when the Lord gives confirmations... God is so good and so faithful to his servants.. Where I live it is now 3:11am in the morning Eastern Time and I have been up for 2 hours not being able to sleep. I just feel an excitement in my spirit and all I do is pray and think of the Rapture. I am alert and ready just like you my sweet sis... We will be home soon.. I will get back to you once I read Daniel's post..

Thank you for letting me know, you are so good to me.. I can just see us in Heaven working on projects together..
It is going to be so beautiful there, I cannot wait to arrive...
Love you sis,,,
Hugs,
AngelWings7

Your dream answered a question for me. You see, the day before you posted your dream, I had asked my twin if she thought we would be together in heaven. Both of us hoped we would be but did not really know for sure. I immediately sent what I call a flash prayer up to our Lord saying I hope we would be together.

So imagine both of our jaws dropping when we read about your dream. My sister had to look again at the name of the poster sure it was me.

I feel that God is working through people on this board to help others. Thanks for posting your dream.

On Rita Now we have displayed a testimony on Heaven for some time now at the top of the page. Oden Hetrick testifies there about covenant companions in Heaven. Families are different in Heaven. Here you have a continual eternal companion who pretty much goes where you go. There is a class we go to on this topic and there we are assigned a companion much like a married couple; eternal sweethearts. Intimacies there aren't physical but spiritual. Mergers take place in worship before the throne. Apparently assignments, etc ,there are shared with this companion. Adpopting children together being one of them. See "Testimony of Heaven" by Oden Hetrick of the singing Hetrick family.

Your dream sounds much like what is described there by Oden. You will want to read this when we move back.

I don't believe these are angels though they will be around us in Heaven.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

I haven't been able to sleep these nights either! I lay awake thinking about God and the unsaved in my life. Did anyone notice the moon last night?? If you looked at it the moons glare would form a cross??! I thought it was from the glass causing a reflection from it but NOpe! When I opened the window it still glared a cross of light!! I sat staring at it for like 20 min. I was mesmerized by it! I so wanted Jesus to take me than!

Nice to know I am not the only one having trouble falling asleep these days!

Hi Rieom,

Nice to hear from you and see you posting again..
You thoughts brought joyful tears to my eyes and I am so happy that the dream the Lord gave me answered your prayer. I remember long ago that you had shared with me that you were a twin and that is such a special relationship and bond that no one can break.. My identical twin sister and I are inseparable and just to give you another confirmation that your twin will be with you..

Every time, I have had a dream of Heaven or the Rapture my twin is right beside me. God is good and he blessed us with a twin on earth because He knew we needed them by us to get through life's trials. I just have one sibling my twin sister and she is my best friend and so is the Lord. God is gracious and he will have the twins united forever even in Heaven.. I am so elated that the Lord answered your prayer for he is a faithful and true God who cares so much about his children.. Please give my regards to your twin and I look forward to meeting you both in Heaven soon.

God bless you..
Hugs,
AngelWings7

Victory Chanter,

I was in awe about the comments you made.. Wow... how exciting is this about the covenant companions.
Cannot wait to read that article post from Oden Hetrick..when RITA NOW is finally back up.

Your thoughts explain who that person was that was assigned to me and to each of the brides.
It sure felt like the gentlemen was like a companion because he was taking good care of me and guiding me also.

I was not even aware that families in heaven were going to be different.

Victory Chanter, Do you recall, from the article, if we will be able to still see our spouse that the Lord
blesses us with on Earth?

What did Oden say about this if anything?

Thank you so much for your input it really answered some of my questions. God bless you and I look
forward to meeting you in Heaven.

Hugs,
AngelWings7

Yes, Shiloh, we will see our spouses from earth and know who they were to us on earth.

I think I know what you are thinking because this bothers me, too. For those of us who have been happily married, this would seem weird. I told my DH , he's not getting away from me that easily. lol I'll haunt him. Sure we'd always be friends. After all we raised a family together and have been through so much together already. We eloped to have more time time together. lol But life has a way of interferring with that desire. After a lifetime of struggles and still desiring more time together because life has happened in between preventing the dreams from happening and now getting too old to go back and have a redo, one would think now we can kick back in Heaven together. We've always had to work, work, work. To finally get our youth and looks back, have some added energy, etc., would be a dream come true. I have mentioned this to God in my prayers. I'm wondering if both parties still wanted to be together, if God would grant that request. I don't know.

To see him with another woman doesn't fit my version of heaven. How strange that would be. We've worked together to get there and then get separated. hmmm. I know we will have new minds , His mind. and some spouses have had several spouses on earth. But still this would seem strange. For those who have never found the right person or been alone all their life --sounds great.

But imagine also wanting to invite Grandma and Grandpa to dinner along with Mom and Dad and have them come with a companion that we don't know. How weird would that be? And the companions wouldn't know who we were talking about in discussing family. Awkward! It would take awhile to get used to that. Sure bring your friends but seeing them with someone else??? Yet kids with divorced parents who remarry adjust. I'm sure we will too.

Someone explained it to me that maybe our companions would be from different eras. This would give us a broader scope for encountering people from different eras in working with them in the future. Different experiences broadened. Like our age is full of technology people in the past didnt know but they had the benefit of some other gift in their time. Maybe. I'm sure there's a purpose I don't know. Once there, we'll know more.

But love will survive whether covenant companions or not. When we marry on earth it's "till death do we part." Maybe this explains that part of the vows. We've understood the earthly part of this but not so much the heavenly part. Our family relationships will continue. We'll recognize each other and rejoice in that. We'll always be happy to see one another. It's just hard to imagine from our perspective here and now.

Victory Chanter,

You made great points here in your comments to me. You have such a great sense of humor you had me laughing...
You are so cute...love it!!!

That is so fascinating that our companion will be from a different era to teach us things of the future. Wow...
Also, I am happy to know that I will still be with my earthly husband in Heaven and share and spend time with him.

Cannot wait to get to Heaven to experience all the beautiful and wonderful things the Lord has in store for his beloved bride. God is good..

Thank you,,
Hugs,
AngelWings7

Interesting about the Covenant Companions. I hadn't read about that before. But what came to mind for me when I was reading Angele's dream, was that heavenly person assigned to us might be our Guardian Angel. Read an e-book a while back.. was not necessarily scriptural, but was about a woman who'd died and when she got to heaven the first being that came to her, was her Guardian Angel. Explaining to her where she was, and what would happen to her next. Kind of showing her the ropes, so to speak.

Angelwings:

I am happy to be back and really missed the fellowship I find on this board. I have been lurking for two weeks or so thinking any day now the old board will be up and I would join back in then. I am glad I am no longer waiting for that day.

We are lucky not having to go it alone which seems foreign to me.

Does your twin have these dreams with you? I think you would have mentioned if this was so but I just have to ask.

Definitely we will need to meet in heaven, the four of us.

Dear Rieom,

Yes, my twin sister has had dreams as well and I always share mine with her. She is the first person that I share my dreams with. We think so much alike and God communicates to both of us. She has had dreams of Heaven but not the Rapture and I have had dreams of both. In her dreams I am always with her. That is why I truly feel that in Heaven
our twin sibling will always be near to us like they were here on earth. You are so right, we are blessed that we do not have to go at it alone here on earth.. Our twin helps us along the rough spots... I thank the Lord everyday for my twin..

I look forward for the four of us to meet in Heaven soon.. We have lots to share and fellowship with our Lord..
I am so glad that you decided to post on this temporary site with us until the new site is complete.

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Hi Chris N.

Nice to hear from you my dear sister..
I loved your perspective on my dream, for that was my first inclination that the person I met up with in Heaven was my guardian Angel that was preparing me for the wedding.. I had another dream a couple of weeks ago that I posted where these angels were preparing each of the brides and adorning their hair.

It makes sense what you stated as well, because this Angel was just leading and guiding me along..

Hopefully, soon we will be in Heaven with our Abba Father and discover all the beautiful things he has in store for us.
Cannot wait for that special day to come.

God bless you,
AngelWings7

I loved hearing about your dream sweet Angelwings7 you are such a blessing to RITAN. This life is so stressful it is really hard to imagine going through tribulation dreams like this make us realize how blessed we will be to excape the tribulation praying we take as many with us as we can.

Dear Bamapeach,

So nice to hear from you and thank you for your thoughtful comments.
You are so sweet and I am glad that the dream blessed you.
We are going home very soon and God will spare us the Wrath that is coming upon the land.
God is good to his children for He is so faithful and his word never returns void. Amen!

Be Blessed,
Hugs your way..
AngelWings7

Email: DULCECONSUL29@ATT.NET

I do think we will meet our guardian angel and he will orient us to our new home and discuss "remember whens " together; lessons learned along the way. I don't mean to detract from that. The covenant companion is separate from that. Since Shiloh was in her wedding dress I leaped to this conclusion. Both will be present, I'm sure. I'm not clear on what point the covenant companion is introduced. This is all speculation.

I don't know about the companion coming from a different era, that was a speculative discussion with another--just to be clear on this. I did hear from someone who has been there that Adam and Eve are together. Eve , as much in love with Adam as ever. So maybe if one truly finds their soul mate here , they do remain together. It's up to God and the purposes he has for us there. However it works, I'm sure we'll all be on board . There is a class we attend to learn more about this and where people are paired up. Adam and Eve attend this class. I'm sure their life together is used as a teaching example. Guest teaching examples I presume.

In any case, you will want to read what Oden says about this in his Testimony of Heaven. Oden actually teaches this class in Heaven! He's the one with first hand knowledge and experience that I don't have.

Earth is a training ground and patterned after the things in Heaven. We aren't going to simply erase what we experienced here or selectively choose what we wish to keep or toss away. Spouses happy together here will surely be able to spend time with us there, too. We have origin in common with our families here. While things may be different there, sons and daughters, parents, grandparents , etc,. will always have a special bond. Love continues on. What fun seeing our Grandparents as youngsters like we never saw them being. Grandpa being the pitcher on a Heavenly baseball team. And Grandma maybe dancing in a recital. Enjoying their youth again. No more arthritis , illness, disease, old age problems. Finding what they were meant to do for work in life and really into it. Not having to settle to feed families. And our parents, too.

Seeing those we've known to be mentally or physically handicapped, free at last and shining like the sun. No more retardation, or inability to function right. Truly free of handicapping conditions. Overcomers in the truest sense of the word.

Shiloh is right. God is good and His word never comes back void. His love and faithfulness are never ending. We are not intended to experience His wrath. He has great plans for us and knows us better than we know ourselves to plan a wonderful future everyone will be grateful to experience.

The clock is ticking away. Now is the time to make that all important decision for Christ if you haven't yet seriously done so. Do not delay another moment. Today is the day!

Victory Chanter,

This is AngelWings7, I think you have me confused with my dear sister Shiloh.
Thank you so much for your input and thoughts on the covenant companion.
Also, It was great that you sounded the alarm to reach those that have not accepted Jesus as their
Lord and Savior. Like you said the clock is ticking away and time is running out.
I cannot wait to meet you in heaven a give you a great big hug and fellowship with you too..

God bless you,
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com