<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IRIS Rating: Is Rapture Imminent Status??

I'm thinking we should have an IRIS rating system... Is Rapture Imminent Status??

IRIS 5 - Yeah, He's coming but No man knows the day or hour.. Whatever!
IRIS 4 - He's coming in my lifetime!
IRIS 3 - We're in the Season so just stay prepared
IRIS 2 - There's strange coincidences... do they mean something?? We do have imminence...???
IRIS 1 - Hold onto your hats!!! I really believe this could be it!!! We're going HOME!!!!!!!

I'm currently at IRIS 2

Re: IRIS Rating: Is Rapture Imminent Status??

I'd have to say I'm at iris 3 currently...but I reeeaalllyyy think I'll be at an iris 1 sometime this summer. The labor pains are about to go off the charts....oh yeah isn't someone in the royal family about to give birth. Things that make you go "hmmmmm"...

Every once in a while, it feels in my spirit like Iris 1. So close!

Since we cannot know the day or hour, it's hard to know if we have reached the point of God's perfect timing. It's easy to see from the signs that events are lining up for the Tribulation. Most of the time I vacillate between 3 and 2.

I'm stuck on #1..and have been. "This is It"! to me means
any day. That's where I am and the Lord's keeping me there
especially with what He has been revealing to my spirit
lately.

Great idea Humblehorse!..I would say 2 also...but that can quickly change.

I'm a number 1 Gal and intend to stay there till that trumpet blows. Good idea HumbleHorse.

I'm on 4 AND 3. :)

Chalk me up for # 1 too!

I would have to say that I am Iris 1.5. I am so tired of this battle, even thou I know I have won the war, I am tired of the battle and ready to go home. Sooner is better.

Too funny! I am at #1 for sure!!

Not really sure which I am on this rating scale...but when I was on the home page, browsing through the list of threads, when I first glanced at the title of this one I thought it said, "IRS irritating"....hahahaa

I think we are at IRIS 3 (we are in the season).
depending on how fast the peace-plan in the middleeat will be made, and the contents of it, I think it will be turned down to IRIS 2 (maybe Iris 1(fx if it talks specific about 7-years peace)

2000 years ago John wrote that Jesus is coming soon. So I think it would be correct to say that now is Jesus coming VERY soon. :)

if SOON is 2000 years, then maybe VERY soon is 0-20 years??

Hi Humblehorse,
I love this thread...

Without a doubt I am at #1 status with all the dreams and messages I feel in my spirit for awhile now along with my brothers and sisters here on Ritan that have been experiencing the same thing.
I truly feel that Jesus is at the door and He is coming very soon..
Just my 2 cents....

My prophecy radar tells me we're at #2!!! Wow!

Likes the thread Sammy!

I'm a wanta be #1 - so, so, so wanta be.

But reality sinks in and I have to say definitely a #2 and possibly #3. When I say reality sinks in, that means me telling myself to calm down because it MAY be a while.

It is exciting though that we are atleast at a place that we can be teased with #1! Things are happening almost daily now. I am disappointed when we have a day that there's nothing going on in the news. Then the excitement comes back when I find out there WERE things going on and we just weren't hearing about it - woohoooo - back on the ride again!

Here's my 2 cents worth:
LOVE this thread!!! Very creative and encouraging!
I would like to express that again, this Rosh Hashana I have high hopes! I would give myself a MINUS ONE or less on that IRIS scale for R.H. But I have to keep guard on my level/heart because when I studied Edgar Whisenaut's book on 88 Reasons why the Lord is coming in
l988 I was too totally convinced and when it didn't happen, I was literally in tears and very, very down. Not good to do!
Right now, Sept. R.H. 2013 can't get here fast enough!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com