Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pray she comes back...

I want to cry. We haven't seen our cat Gracie for days. My parents think she got out. Please pray the neighbor doesn't posion her or the other neighbor doesn't kill her and that she comes home safetly.

Re: Pray she comes back...

Oh, I know how that feels to miss a pet. I will surely pray that your cat Gracie come home sound and well and very soon.

I miss Gracie. I really want her to come back soon. I put her in the Lord's hands though. And while I have sorrow because I don't know where she's at I have a peace knowing things will be fine. Romans 8:28 helps.

I know this isn't anything compared to what the brothern overseas go through but I think I'm starting to understand their perspective. They can be content and love those who are beating them yet still be in pain.

I think I'm starting to understand this old hymn, "It is Well With my Soul"

Thank you for praying.

Oh, My Rock is Christ, I'm so sorry about Gracie. Prayers are going up for her right now for her to return to you safely.

[Hugs]

MRIC oh I'm so sorry to hear about your Gracie, I lost my cat once and know how painful it is. I found her hiding in the bushes in my neighbors back yard. She had escaped when a friend came in the back door. She was out all night. I am praying you find Gracie and that God keeps her safe until you do, or he sends her home.

Hugs and pats to Gracie when she comes home.

Thank you so much Lisa for the prayer and hugs. I really needed that. This is our beautiful baby.

RitaMay that you very much,too. It means a lot. More than you'll ever know until we get to Heaven...

My Rock Is Christ,

I am so sorry about Gracie, I am in agreement in prayer with everyone here for the Lord to lead Gracie back home.
We will keep praying till she comes back to you.. Please keep us posted my dear sister..

Love,
AngelWings7

Thank you AW7. It means more than words can say. I will keep you guys updated.

mRiC, Oh my! Gracie is beautiful. She looks an awful lot like one of mine. A tabby. I will send prayers for her. Cats are pretty resourceful. My best friend has a cat that will take off for days and he's a house cat. He gets out all the time. He's been escaping for years and is almost 19 years old. I will pray for protection and a safe return for her. Please keep us updated. I know how that breaks your heart and you worry.

Thank you Shiloh. I just hope Betsy [our neighbor] doesn't posion her. She's been poisoning cats since I was little. And my mom overheard Betsy's husband likes to do it with arrows. And than there's Howie. What he has done to them is too graphic to talk about. He's been warned I think by police not to do it again but you know how temptation can get. :/

MRIC, that is just plain evil and sick what people are capable of. I think that's demonic. It's disgusting that people could do something like that. It literally nauseates me. Sounds like you have some real 'gems' for neighbors. We've had some other cats that would come around here and we treat them with cat food and water. Some don't have collars on and we just hope they find their way back home....We had a black and white stray that we took to the Vet because his pads were all infected and he had maggots that the Vet squeezed out of there. Then we took him to the animal shelter. He had no collar on and we didn't know if he belonged to someone. I would have kept him if we didn't have 4 cats already. They are all females and are fixed.

Bless your heart Shiloh for caring for that little guy by taking him to a vet and eventually a shelter where he atleast had a chance.

I agree it is very evil. My friend,Brian,used to live with his mom and Howie. I think he's now at some college or something else. He took one of Howie's hard pieces of candy. Brian's mom took scissors and threatened to stab him,her own son with them. He had to come up here where it was safe. I think mom called the cops but I'm pretty sure his mom didn't get in too much,if any trouble.

That is just a little taste of what this street is like...

Betsy poisoned someone's dalmation and a dog that belonged to someone who used to be I think a detective. All she has to do is posion a hotdog and throw it over the fence.

Sadly,Gracie just longed to be outside. We have had to keep them as indoor cats but she didn't understand. She didn't understand that there's people who want her and the others dead. And I'm sure Betsy has seen her in our window. She'd know it's our cat...

I am praying for Gracie too...may angels watch over her until she comes home safely

MRIC, I'm praying your kitty comes home. I had a cat once that disappeared for over 4 days. It was hard not knowing if she was ok. (fixed female)
She had been sighted by the neighbors a few times but she didn't come home till she was ready. I was a wreck...I understand how you're feeling.♥

Thank you very much for your prayers,takemehome. :hugs:

I don't understand that kind of mentality and quite frankly, I don't want to. People can be just plain cruel. Like poisoning and neglect.
There was a guy who lived next door to us one time who left his poor dog chained up to the garage and the heat and sun were sweltering hot that day. There was no shade and that poor dog had no water. Anyway, we weren't home at the time but when we came home the poor dog had been in full hot sun for a long time (from what we learned later). It was in August. He was panting really bad. I went in that backyard and gave him a big bowl of water and opened up his garage door so the dog could at least have some shade. That poor dog ended up not making it and the guy didn't even care. It was too late by the time we got home to do something for that poor dog. I was so mad at that guy I couldn't even talk to him or even say hello.
I think people that treat animals that way treat people that way too, don't you? He could have at least asked another neighbor to watch and keep an eye on the dog.

Aww, I sure hope old Grace finds her way back home.

Shiloh,that is heartbreaking. :-( Atleast the doggie is with Jesus now and is in no more pain. There will be a lot of people judged on how they have treated animals,children,the elderly and disabled.

Thanks Sammy. Well,there is good news. Mom told me she said a prayer for Gracie. She hopes God helps bring her back home to us.

Animals are people, too!!

That's RIGHT, Patti Day. Well, at least they think they are and we can't convince them otherwise. My cats look at me like, "I AM NOT AN ANIMAL! I AM A HUMAN BEING!"

Reminds me of my animals. They do have special personalities...

Oh, no!! Lol! Another Boxing Kitty!! Bahahahaha!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com