Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The 11 is Happening Again

I have been seeing xx:11 in the times a lot starting a few days ago. I know this has been a thread or two in the past about this. Just wanted to know if anyone else has started seeing this again within the last week.

Re: The 11 is Happening Again

You know what Goldenknight? I've been getting that too again. Haven't gotten that for a long time. It started with me about a month ago. I'll just happen to glance at the clock or look at something (a receipt, etc.) and it'll say, 11:11 on it or like a 11:01 (for example).

Same here! 11:11 and 1:11....I don't get it though...

Hi Goldenknight,

I too have been seeing these numbers 11:11 often for awhile now. I am not sure what it means.. Perhaps someone here
can shed light on this for us.
Thanks for your post and sharing this with us..

God bless you..

AngelWings7

I too have started seeing this again a few times just this past week. Enough to make me take notice.

Do not know what this means. I always pray for protection in Jesus' name just in case it's demonic.

Me too for a few years. Some days it is everywhere, clock, record, phone numbers, addresses,etc...researched and as you all probably know there is lots of new age talk about it but I believe it is a wake up call for watchers and we are clearly that.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

11+11=22....today sounds like a great day to fly!! Royal baby born...birth of n.w.o. ..all kinds of signs in sky... we ARE close!

11s- drivin me nuts too! woke up this morning and looked at the clock 4:11 AM- the moment I saw the time, it turned to 4:12- I always think it may mean we are living in the 11th hour and the clock is about to strike midnight...

this morning, i saw clock at 4:12 this morning as my husband kind of woke me up. and i was checking at the time and saw the time it was 4 12 am wow i bet something is up.

Me too, and I'm not one to get a lot of signs. But the last few weeks I began seeing repeatedly 11:11 on digital clocks. What does it mean? I haven't a clue. What purpose would the Lord have in sending such crypted messages? Still interesting nonetheless.

Email: dave@aldrichdesign.com

Mmm, 11 means final judgment is coming---is that why we're seeing this amp up again in light of what is going on right now with Israel, and so many other signs?

Shiloh--are you trying to scare us?
Just saw 12:11 on my clock checking email on my iPhone, whaaa?!

LOL! No, Goldenknight. I'm thinking we're just that much closer to leaving this fallen world.

Well I haven't noticed anything, or I haven't paid attention.
But you all got me curious, especially with the meaning of the
number 11-meaning final judgment. So I went to the Book of Revelation.
I think this was very interesting. Rapture Maybe Close.
Rev: 11:11
"Now after 3 1/2 days the breath of life from God entered them
and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those
who saw them. 12) And they heard a loud voice from heaven
saying to them, 'COME UP HERE" And they ascended to heaven
in a cloud and their enemies saw them.

Dear Morningstar,
Hi sis...
Thank you so much for enlightening us with that Bible scripture verse.. Wow... I am so excited the way the Lord communicates to us. I have been seeing 11:11 on my digital clock for sometime now and I did feel it was some type of warning or important message for the Body of Christ.

Dear Shiloh,
you saved the day too with the helpful link you provided which I will be keeping in my favorites. Love that funny squirrel.. you have such cute pics.. love them all..

Love you both.
Hugs to my sisters,
AngelWings7

I like to think it's referring to the disciples of Christ. After Judas , the twelve went to 11 disciples and they traveled together in that number. The eleven true disciples. I see it as a good sign anyway. Perhaps reaffirmation of who we are.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Victory Chanter
I like to think it's referring to the disciples of Christ. After Judas , the twelve went to 11 disciples and they traveled together in that number. The eleven true disciples. I see it as a good sign anyway. Perhaps reaffirmation of who we are.

Yeah, if final judgment is coming, then it means all will be made right, the way it should have been before sin entered the world and our lives, so yeah--I'm with you VC, could be a good thing.

So...don't I just happen to glance at the time on the computer and doesn't it say 11:01? That's no lie and I don't look at the time on here much.

Dear Sis,
The squirrel was great!
Also, thanks for that link. I was mulling over that question in my mind, and Voila! There it was on your post!
(I wish all spelling was phonetic = vwalla! Lol!) I don't know if I spelled Voila right or not?

What I thought was interesting (besides Mr. Squirrel!) is that the numbers 1 and 11 have almost opposite meanings.
What's up with that!

Love ya, Sis,
Patti : )

Goldenknight,

I have seen by accident 11:11 three times today..
This is surely alarming and Judgement appears to be near..
It is just too many of us in the Body of Christ experiencing the same thing.
Something is up!

Jesus please come quickly....

It is happening to me too again. It had stopped for a while and now is back.
I just saw it, before I signed on.
We should be out of here soon!

Maranatha

And I post this on 11:11.

So twice tonight since my iPad is about 15 minutes fast!
Yeah!

AngelWings7
Goldenknight,

I have seen by accident 11:11 three times today..
This is surely alarming and Judgement appears to be near..
It is just too many of us in the Body of Christ experiencing the same thing.
Something is up!

Jesus please come quickly....

I saw 8:11 tonight on my way home from Wednesday night service!

Nope, still haven't noticed anything.. I passed by a 711 store
if that counts. Oh well..I'll keep reading what you guys
are experiencing.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com