Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I had a dream that there would be military takeover and then the rapture

I had a dream there was a military takeover in America.

I kept trying to tell my friend Brian [haven't seen him since like last year].

There was a bunch of people at a party in a very big white building. I don't think most listened or else they would have gotton out of that place. I kept trying to tell people. I feared it was too late. For I'm pretty sure a helicopter was coming in.

I kept trying to take a cat with me. Sometimes I seen a real cat and sometimes it was just the head of a plush cat [like how a child may tear the head off of a toy]. I think someone told me to give up on the cat and not to try to take it with me.

One time I remember a,I'm pretty sure a pink helicopter came by. Another time it was a black helicopter. I remember something about the word Chicago. There was some importent guy with athroity and for some reason people were in a vehicle [not sure if I was in there]. He was talking to them in the vehicle. That's around the time I seen the black helicopter.

I woke up in the dream [yet the dream still continued] and seen the time that it was close to 1:30 in the afternoon. Maybe like 17 after,not sure of exact time. I remember there was women walking very big dogs [like rottwhilers and dogs like them]. I think some had warnings on them. A woman got very upset and her dog was,too. I wasn't sure if the dog would attack. And another woman yelled at people down the sidewalk [they were across the street but down the sidewalk]. Not sure if it was only her that screamed about this or not. She said "If you feed your dog raw meat than you don't deserve to have a dog!".

The scene turned to the blue sky. I forget the first sound. But the next sound was really loud. And unfortuntly I forget what it sounded like [I just know it was loud and unusual]. I know that was when the rapture was about to happen. I woke right after the 2nd sound.

Please do use discernment and seek the Holy Spirits guidance at all times when reading or posting on "Dreams and Visions"
(Dream posted as reviewed by moderators)

Re: I had a dream that there would be military takeover and then the rapture

Does anyone know what the two sounds mean before the rapture? How many times is there supposed to be a sound like the trumpet?

There's only one sound..."at the sound of a trump...".
I'm so sorry MRIC. Don't kill me but I couldn't help but laugh (not at you) but about the part of the pink helicopter. This visual just popped into my head and I thought, "It must be a Barbie helicopter!"

Shiloh, I think it was a G-- helicopter.LOL

Morningstar
Shiloh, I think it was a G-- helicopter.LOL

LOL!

Okay, I don't know how many of you know this, but pink means "power." In the "older" days, baby boys were dressed in pink, had pink ribbons around their bassinets, etc. This could just symbolize that the helicopter was from a very powerful source (like the Federal govt....or something bigger, maybe the UN?).

All I know is whatever needs to go down, I wish it's get on with it already! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo done already.

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

It's ok Shiloh. And Morningstar I thought that it may have been a gay helicopter,too. I think it could have also been like Shiloh said a very powerful helicopter. I think there was FEMA people trying to take over,such as with the guy by the vehicle.

And I do remember one of the people in the vehicle was one of my uncles. I'm pretty sure the guy talking to the people in the vehicle was from FEMA.He had some kind of authority suit on.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com