Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JD FARAG'S Mid-East Prophecy Update - July 21st, 2013

Re: JD FARAG'S Mid-East Prophecy Update - July 21st, 2013

Daniel-Blessed Blessed Boy! Thank you so much for posting this
video. It so much easier to follow when you can actually
see & hear J.D.Farag preaching. Awesome! Awesome! message.
Confirming the knowledge given to us by the Lord that
His Return is "A lot sooner than we think". Many of us
are being spoken to by the Lord to prepare for His Return
and to Warn others. Many threads on this site are doing
exactly this. We are there Brother!
Love you my Daniel-Beloved of God. Can hardly wait to
meet you soon.

Hi, everybody. The transcript will be posted sometime tomorrow. Probably afternoon.

And in other news: it will apparently continue raining in Western North Carolina until the Rapture. We exceeded our average annual rainfall the first week of July (and so did everyone else around here).

I too look so forward to JD's messages every week. And thank you, Perian for your daunting task of transcribing them!

I loved what JD shared in the beginning of this message... the purpose of Bible prophecy:

"THE PURPOSE OF BIBLE PROPHECY is not just to know Bible prophecy, but have it light that fire in our hearts to let others know about the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and eternal life as a free gift because of the payment in full on the Cross. And, moreover for us as believers who have been walking with the Lord, Bible prophecy has the effect of purifying us and sort of readying us and loosening our grip on this world and the things of this world.

And simply put, Bible prophecy has a way of getting our eyes off of this world and the things of this world. It has the effect of encouraging us, those of us going through difficult trials, because it gets our eyes off of the trial and onto the Lord. And that this earth is not our home. We're just passing through. When you know what you, as believers in Jesus Christ, have to look forward to, it makes whatever you're going through easier to get through.

Isaiah the prophet writes, "Happy is he whose mind is stayed on Thee." Another translation renders it, "He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stay on Thee." And that's what Bible prophecy has the effect of doing. It doesn't just reach the lost, it reaches the found, if I can say it that way, in the sense that it is a much needed reminder of the soon return of our Savior, Jesus Christ for us, His Bride."

Such a wonderful reminder of and reason for our Blessed Hope!

Email: dave@aldrichdesign.com

Thank you Teen Queen for reminding me that JD was still there for to bless us!

Thank you Perian for the coming transcription

Thank You Dear Morning Star for your touching and kind words!

Thank you brother Dave A for this very good and important and uplifting excerpt!

Be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com