Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Question about The Harbinger

I"m reading The Harbinger now. I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this. In Isaiah 9, there are 4 chastisements on Israel for their unfaithfulness to God.

a The first chastisement is the invasion by Syria and Philistia, seeking to make them join an alliance with them against Assyria (9.8-12).
b The second is the removal of their leadership (9.13-17).
b The third is the disintegration of their society (9.18-21).
a The fourth is bad leadership, rank injustice, and captivity (10.1-4).

(from http://goodcommentaries.angelfire.com/isaiah2.html)

If America's first chastisement was 9/11, how long until the fourth? I calculated that it was 18 years for Israel, from the 1st chastisement to the 4th, but not at all sure I got it right. That would make it 2019 for America's last chastisement.

Re: Question about The Harbinger

Did you mean how long until captivity? As for the other two in part D, well, I'd say we're already there. And you could even make a case for us being in a form of captivity to other nations, even if we haven't been physically relocated.

According to what I've read seen online, the warnings (chastisements?) come in 7 year increments. I'm thinking someone else can chime in if this jars anything. I would think the last one is it, judgment at that point since we as a nation are just getting worse since 2001:

2001 (9/11)
2008 (economic collapse) and last
2015 (final - what will happen will be I presume the last straw/warning).

So 2019 seems quite generous. . .

Thanks for your replies!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com