Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The cross

Yesterday cycling back from the nearest swimmable water (10 km s good for extra watching pounds) saw a huge cross lit up on the hill and I felt such peace. Knowing that people cared enough about Jesus to lug all those materials to the top of a
Mountain near San Stefano beautiful. I found an open Methodist church as we left Rome and a lady read about the graves ring opened. And the dead rising first. She finished saying. It is the lord himself who has spoken and I felt the presence of his grace. This morning I found a beautiful catholic church. Way too many paintings and statues of Mary of course but I focused on the cross, on the tramps outside my personal favourites thank you god for their smiles their endurance their acceptance. These broken old men are so close to our fathers heart. They are the real princes in their humility. anyway this place offers free lunch and showers to the needy isn't that great? Maybe all the churches should offer refuge ? So u see god is still there despite the errors and idolatry. There is always hope
Be blessed of Yahweh as Daniel always says
See you all very soon with u in spirit
Shalom

Re: The cross

Thank you my sister;

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Teen Queen,Sounds like a lovely day.You are in Italy?I have always wanted to go there.Pray for the Italian people that need a personal relationship with Jesus and not religion.

Thanks for the tour - I could feel the peace coming from your words

Indeed the cross is still the most powerful icon in the world. And rightly so! And that cross is why we say, it's all about HIM! Second to the cross, angels also ignite powerful emotions. Lastly, windows into the world of the occult/demons are also very powerful. Satan's activities are mostly hidden, angelic activity is often veiled, yet the cross throughout the ages has been the most visible and powerful emblem of Jesus, the Messiah.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

That is so true teen queen and TR. God looks at our hearts. There is nothing more powerful than the Cross. I have ignored all the statues too.

I have no doubt that the Sign of the Son of Man in Matthew 24:30 is the CROSS. It appears in the sky after the tribulation, and at that point, those deceived by the AC will know they've just consigned themselves to eternal doom.

And I'll cherish the old rugged cross. Till my trophies at last I lay down. :)

Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com