Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please pray for RUA

Dear family,

Please pray for Rua. She is going through a lot and now two of her precious cats got killed by coyotes. I think a lot of it could be attacks by the enemy who hates God's children and knows that his time is very short.

WE LOVE YOU RUA.

Re: Please pray for RUA

Be strengthened of YHWH

Daniel

I'm so sorry RUA! - Many prayers for you!

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

It's so hard to lose pets you love.

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

RUA! I am so deeply sorry. What's going on honey? I haven't heard from you. I am so, so sad about your kitties. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Email me.

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear that RUA is hurting right now and especially that her two precious cats were killed. I have been praying for her, and will continue to do so. Love you, dear RUA. [Hugs]

Thank you, Heidi, for bringing this to our attention. I was concerned because we haven't heard from her lately.

praying for RUA...so sorry about your kitties.Hope you are okay.

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your animals. They truly are part of the family. Prayers and hugs,

Praying for RUA.

Sorry that happened to her cats. :-(

Dear Rua,

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your two beloved cats.. This is surely heartbreaking news.
May you find solace to know that you will be reunited with your babies again in Heaven very soon.
The Lord is taking care of them until you get there. I have you in my prayers daily and I have been asking
Heidi about you because I was so worried that you have not posted for awhile now.

You are in our minds and in our hearts.. We love and care for you and we are praying for your heart to
heal from all this pain and the trials that you are going through right now. May the Lord comfort you
and bring you everlasting peace.

God bless you my dear sister,
Love you always...
AngelWings7

P.S. Heidi, my sweetie, thanks for starting this thread for RUA you are such a loyal and caring friend.

Thank you dear Heidi, my sister, for sending out this prayer request for me, I realize that I need prayer and appreciate you sending out a call on my behalf. It is hard, I don't have children so it cuts like a knife. I know Willow and Casper are gone now and I try not to let my mind go where it shouldn't go in thinking of them. Thank you Heidi!!!!

Daniel, the flowers...thank you and my heart thanks you so very very much. The flowers are absolutely beautiful.

Shiloh, I will email you later tonight, thank you so much for the flowers and the little mouse, thank you!

MRIC, thank you, I see that you too are in pain, I'm praying for Gracie.

Leenie, yes, I'm sorry, I realize I seem to have fallen off the face of the Rita earth, will update you, thank you dear sweet sis.

Angel Wings, thank you so much, I'm holding to that, I will see them soon and they are in Heaven and waiting...I look so forward to seeing them again and to hold them. Thank you dear Sis.

Sparkles, thank you, I really do appreciate it.

No Fear Just Faith, Rhonda Burtch, Roses in Spet., Rieom, thank you for your prayers and kind words, it is just a little hard on top of stuff in life.

Thank you all for your prayers!

Dear RUA,
I'm so sorry you're having to go through such sadness. We understand your pain and are here for you, lifting you up in prayer.
Yes, you will be playing with them and loving on them again very, very soon!
YSiC,
Patti : )

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com