<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Now I See Why the Treaty is Only 7 Years Long!

In the Jerusalem Post today, Liberman argues that a "final agreement" is highly unlikely (for all the reasons we've discussed here many times...namely that the Palestinians truly don't want peace)and suggested that Israel should seek instead, a "long term interim"....Liberman, do you mean something like a 7 year peace treaty? This particular portion really stood out to me and I could seriously feel my spirit leaping as if this were some important revelation!

"Liberman repeated his view that the preferred route for Israel would be to strive for a long-term interim agreement with the Palestinian Authority rather than a final-status deal.

The former foreign minister expressed his view that even if Israel acceded to Palestinian demands to return to the ’67 lines and partition Jerusalem, the PA would still refuse to end the conflict.

Liberman told Israel Radio that he didn’t see the necessity in calling a referendum – which Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu vowed to initiate in the event that a deal is reached with Ramallah - for any agreement signed with the Palestinians. The lawmaker said that the practice of referendums was “uncommon” for Israel.

Liberman said that any agreement would in all likelihood be supported by a majority of Israelis due to what he termed “media brainwash” as well as “the bear hug that Israel can expect from the international community.”

Read the full article here: http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Liberman-pours-cold-water-on-talk-of-Israeli-Palestinian-peace-320735

And if we are only talking about a "long term interim" then Israel would have no reason to hold a referendum...right? It's all making sense to me now, and I really feel like this is going to result within the next couple of months!Come Lord Jesus!!

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Re: Now I See Why the Treaty is Only 7 Years Long!

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Liberman-pours-cold-water-on-talk-of-Israeli-Palestinian-peace-320735

Somehow, I don't see anything happening as far as a peace agreement goes until the AC enters onto the stage. We are very close though. My understanding is that the Ezekiel 38 battle (Gog-Magog) happens and then everyone is so tired of war...enter that AC. This can all happen very quickly and I don't believe we will be here for that battle because God turns His full focus back on Israel. There is no purpose for the church to remain here. I pray we are all out of here very, very soon.

Sparkles:

And if we are only talking about a "long term interim" then Israel would have no reason to hold a referendum...right? It's all making sense to me now, and I really feel like this is going to result within the next couple of months!Come Lord Jesus

Shiloh:
Somehow, I don't see anything happening as far as a peace agreement goes until the AC enters onto the stage. We are very close though. My understanding is that the Ezekiel 38 battle (Gog-Magog) happens and then everyone is so tired of war...enter that AC. This can all happen very quickly and I don't believe we will be here for that battle because God turns His full focus back on Israel. There is no purpose for the church to remain here. I pray we are all out of here very, very soon.

Sparkles & Shiloh: If you haven't already and if you have the time
listen to J.D.Farag message that Daniel posted. I totally agree
with him, like he said referring to this Peace debate going
on right now with Kerry, Abbas & Netanyahu..He said referring to
1 Thess 5:15..that WHILE they are saying PEACE & SAFETY..that
sudden destruction will come upon them. You are BOTH RIGHT!
It's so exciting to see everything just coming together.
And Sparkles it just may happen like you said in the next couple
of months.
Love you both!!

Okay, Morningstar. Thanks. I'll listen to that right after dinner.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com