Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need some prayer

Hi Ritan family,
Could you lift me up in prayer today?I am feeling a bit weary and very,very fatigued.I have a case of rapturitis....I want to be raptured out of here and want to be with Jesus.I am understanding the feelings in this group that we want to go home...Im tired Lord.let it be soon!

Re: Need some prayer

Oh, Roses, I know exactly how you feel. I have raptureitis, too.

Lord, please come quickly! Your Bride needs You. So many hurting people here. We long to be with You.

Dear friend. I really understand your feelings. :) It would be so nice if Jesus would rapture us very soon out of this world. While we are waiting it is amasing we have this fellowship to encourage and pray for our siblings.

Dear Jesus, we lift our friend up to You. You see what our friend is facing. please come with your peace and precence. we ask you to give your child new energy and new strengh to wait until the rapture. AMEN

God bless you :)

That raptureitis must be VERY contagious because I HAVE IT TOO. Everyone - share cups and spread kisses so we can spread this wonderful infection! Just drool on every hand rail if you have to. If we infect enough people - God will HAVE to let us come home, right?!

Prayers for your spirit to be lifted Roses!

I just love that word rapturitis! I think it is safe to say all of us on here feel the same way. This is such a hot topic for us yet when I am out in public, I never overhear anyone talk on this subject. Compare this to when one of our sports teams are going to the playoffs, everywhere people talk about it. I truly do not understand.

Praying for you. :hugs:

Matt. 11:28,Biblegateway

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

"for educational and discussion purposes only"

Prayers for you, Roses (and everybody else, too).
It seems we all have the same "sickness".
Patti : )

my too. i am in this too. i am longing for this day to be caught up with Jesus. just keep clinging tightly to Jesus Christ, and there is no place for us to hold on but Jesus Christ that we are holding on to.

fm12

The world is a difficult place to be, but the Word says that those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength and soar like eagles. Praying that God will replenish your strength as you look forward to His coming.

Oh Roses, absolutely I will lift you in prayer, it is understandable and will continue to pray for you. You too, FunkyMom, Leenie and all.

Hope you're feeling better. :hug

Praying

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com