<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
no-one bothers speaking out against belief in mermaids, pixies, ~ why are atheists so vocal?

trying to 'prove' God doesn't exist . . hmmmm. . Why do atheists argue against God if they don't believe He exists?

. "There should be no atheists. The fact that there are shows human rebellion and arrogance — not an intellectual discovery."
http://www.creationtips.com/atheism.html
fair use for discussion purposes~

Re: no-one bothers speaking out against belief in mermaids, pixies, ~ why are atheists so vocal?

Good article, Donna. That is something that has always baffled me too. If someone doesn't believe that God exists, then why would they be fighting against any belief in HIM? Why waste your time? It makes no sense. It isn't even logical. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that they DO believe there is a one,true God.

Re: no-one bothers speaking out against belief in mermaids, pixies, ~ why are atheists so vocal?

Good Point Donna..

Thy Protesteth Too Much! Shiloh's right! Deep in their hearts
they know there's a God and are fearful, so deny His existence
therefore He does not exist, until they stand before Him
at the Great White Throne Judgment.

If a person argues a point so much - maybe the person they are trying to convince is themselves.

the father of lies, trapping these souls, boldly heralds there is no God, all the while satan's greatest ambition is to be worshiped like God ~~

just like Jesus said: 'a kingdom divided against itself can't stand' . .

tick, tick ~~

I like how Abraham Lincoln expressed it: "You can lead an atheist to evidence but you can't make him think. Because they are buried under the anvil of sins"

I always liked Abe Lincoln's thinking and I couldn't agree more with everyone here.
I have a cousin that is of the atheist way of thinking and I don't even bother arguing with him. He was big in the advertisement world. When he tries to argue with me, I just go:

"HUH???"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com