Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Gender questions at Registry of Motor Vehicles

I went to renew my license a short time ago and the question on gender said: Male, female or other. I was flabbergasted and really wished I had asked what other is supposed to mean? Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: Gender questions at Registry of Motor Vehicles

It's probably all about the GLBT movement. Transgender? Everyone is having to be "politically correct" now.

Maybe it's more preparation for the aliens.

Actually. Shiloh's explanation is probably right

Hey, I'm always thinking of food but my husband thinks I don't eat enough. I always thought GLBT stood for "Grandiose Lettuce, Bacon and Tomato" sandwich. You know, like just a little different twist on a BLT sandwich.

Hearing we now need to include the "other" in our bathrooms now. How long before some wise guy takes advantage of that policy? There are "extreme others" just looking for excuses to take advantage of a situation, if you know what I'm hinting at here. Bathrooms won't be safe places to visit in public soon.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

That's true, VC. That's a very scary thought, isn't it? I saw on some show awhile back where there already ARE places like that. Don't mark my words but I think they said it was in Nevada.

That's what I was thinking, Servant. . .

I still can't get this You Tube video out of my head where President Obama was giving a speech and referred to "the reptilian part of the brain". Seriously?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com