<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Poor Royal baby- will never get a chance to rule, actually this is encouraging!

The thought just occurred to me- this kid will never rule England - I am gonna go out on a limb here and say Jesus Christ will be on His throne long before this little guy ever gets a chance!

Re: Poor Royal baby- will never get a chance to rule, actually this is encouraging!

Praise Jesus! That little guy is going up with us.

I heard Britain is becoming more and more Islamic. It's better he goes up as a child in the rapture than to rule Britian and be unsaved.

Re: Poor Royal baby- will never get a chance to rule, actually this is encouraging!

I'm curious to see if this puts Willian ahead of Charles as most likely to be the next King, since last poll numbers i heard [a year ago] it was neck and neck.. Don't think the so-called "Royals" don't pay attention to that.

William is of course on the short list of possible AC candidates.... The world already loves him, including Muslims, thanks to his mother Diana having a relationship with Dodi Al Fayed

I thought of this today too. The Prince of Cambridge will never be king. But that's okay. He will be raptured instead. The life of a royal isn't an easy one. He will be spared all that. Now to pray for his parents.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Looks like we're all on the same page here. I thought that too this morning when that's all they had on was coverage about this and how he will be the future king of England. No time for that. We won't be here that long.

Last night a news commentator mentioned the baby's car seat as his first throne. I chuckled over that.

I had a thought. Thinking out loud here. Much has been made about the comparison of William's birth 31 years ago. Through the years we've heard odd stories about the royal family we've wondered about in the past. There's been speculation as to William's future role. Connections of possible suspicion as the AC. I'm not wanting to play that game but the "31" was emphasized a lot the last few days and my mind began to list characteristics to look for like a check list. He doesn't seem likely on the surface of things and yet that's just where people will be fooled. He's coming to the fore more and more. Young, handsome, well- liked, looked to as a future leader, etc. Add your own thoughts here. Use your own discernment, of course.

The subject of his future has been discussed yesterday. His time is almost up with the royal air force duty. The birth timed to coincide with that. William is now considering what he will do in the future. Will he continue on with a military career or will he begin taking on more royal duties to assist Grandma, the Queen? Transition time emphasized. He has been somewhat behind the scenes but on the edge of things and now ready to come out on stage more and more. The timing of all this happening now can't be coincidental as we are looking for the rapture any moment. Perhaps just a future player but could it be more than we imagine?

The thought that this child won't live long here on earth hit me. Could the rapture trigger a beast within? The child's disappearance would bring so much grief. Could something like that trigger a turn to satan? Is all this hoopla about the birth of the third in line to the throne pointing more to Granddad's and Dad's roles coming. Is Jesus pointing to something through this birth now that we are to notice?

Some disaster or even the rapture could remove the Queen, Dad Charles, Kate and the baby . Something (s) monumental that could trigger something within by a reaction to a deep turmoil response in acting out in pain. Just thinking outloud and praying it isn't so at the same time. He is so happy right now. We know things are about to change that's historical and huge that will impact the baby especially. And this change will not be happy for him. He lost his mother in a tragic accident in which he saw the media to blame. He's been set up so to speak. If he sees God to blame at all and then something happens to others in his family, too...then what could that do to William? How would he react?

I hope I'm wrong about all this. I pray he knows Jesus and will be raptured with his son and not part of what's coming on earth. But looking at a number of things past and present, putting them together, makes me wonder. Of course, it's possible that Harry or Andrew could come to the throne also at that time. All we can do is watch and pray. But our thoughts regarding this newborn heir not sitting on an earthy throne can lead to more speculation as to how this will impact the royal family who haven't considered the prophetical future coming. And of course, the rest of the world in shock when it happens. Just that these folks are more centrally involved and impacted. How I grieve for all people when this happens. Others just as affected in their families but without rulership issues involved, too.

Very interesting thoughts there Victory Chanter. The loss of their child at the rapture, could trigger all kinds of reaction to parents. The whole world must fall apart. I read some place, do not know if it’s true though, that Kate’s mother is Jewish, and therefor Kate and the baby are that too.

I read an article the other day that the royal family is of Jewish descent also. Wouldn't that be something. Actually it adds to the thoughts mentioned if true.

Queen Elizabeth's descendents come out of the House of Hanover (German _Jew).

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Thanks Bonbell. That cinches the Jewish connection then.

I wonder how many of us have Jewish blood and don't know it?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com