<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Weiner Has Done It Again!!! No Shame!! (Begley Video)

Published on Jul 23, 2013
Pray for Anthony Weiner and pray for New York City and America http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Weiner Has Done It Again!!! No Shame!! (Begley Video)

This is unbelieveable he has the gall to run for mayor of NYC. He went right back to his old habit. Would people really vote for him? How could he think they would? Scandal after scandal. Huma was Hillary's right hand girl. Her brother is of the Moslem Brotherhood. It's the Moslem Brotherhood that is supporting Weiner's run for office financially. The Moslem Brotherhood would be running NYC!

The man has no shame. Instead he has turned this around to you being at fault for not forgiving him. A shuckster at work. Don't fall for it. It's not a matter of forgiveness but of prudence. The mayor of NYC needs moral integrity. He leaves himself wide open to blackmail to control him if he pulls some other scandalous stunt. It's not about forgiveness at all. It's about CHARACTER. This man has proven himself to lack it. He's allowed no time to prove he has turned over a new leaf either. Just jumping right back into the boiling pot of politics which is where his problem lies.

He needs a nice safe job where temptation doesn't lie around every corner. Some 9 to 5 position out of the limelight away from temptation. But he desires to be in the limelight. " Look at me. Aren't I great?" Some back room where he is not the center of attention. Away from money and decision making. Perhaps an assembly line job. That should keep him out of trouble and away from temptation. Heavens, he hasn't even completed his treatment program. The worst thing that could happen to Weiner is putting him back in a position that keeps him in the limelight and in charge of NYC. He hasn't learned a lesson. There are other things in life to do.

Anyone with such close ties to the Moslem Brotherhood can't be trusted. No way does he fit the bill of a responsible candidate for NYC mayor. To elect him as mayor means we've given NYC to the Moslem Brotherhood. Would New Yorkers be so stupid? Here's one election that needs to be scrutinized for legality in the election process. New Yorkers beware. The wolf is circling! Learn from Benghazi!!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Victory Chanter
...Would people really vote for him?
Would New Yorkers be so stupid?. . .

And the answer would be yes. So does this mean we will get a Spitzer revelation soon? I feel many times these days I'm living on another planet like somehow I was teleported to Alice in Wonderland where everyone is just acting weird or bizarre in some way or things just are way off wrong.

Good words VC!
Great warning to NYC!!!

It is sickening to my spirit and soul that he is even attempting to run for mayor for the lack of leadership, influence and example he has been!

A possible reason I heard this morning is that because this is the age of hooking up, and everybody's doing it, that he is not as convicted as one would normally be. To a degree he's sorry, but he seems to want what he wants, rather than stepping aside for what is right and good for the whole!

This huge push for him to run with now the outspoken support of his wife, speaks that there is a huge underlying agenda attempting to be being pulled over the public's eye, and it is not for the good of this country, nor for the good of New Yorkers.

Yes - agreeing - beware and watch out and vote wisely!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com