Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Request

Hey family..I am asking that you all pray for my friend Sonia and her family. Struggle takes on a whole new meaning when you know this girl's story. 6 years ago her husband and 2 sons were in an accident. Her husband and 6 year old son were killed and her 3 year old was critically injured. He is paralyzed and has many health issues since the accident. Recently, things went into overdrive for this family...Her son has had multiple surgeries resulting in long hospitalizations and infections. She had to have a biopsy of lymph nodes and is awaiting those results. While in recovery she began to have cardiac issues and will now have to follow up with a cardiologist all while waiting for the biopsy results. Tonight her father was admitted to the hospital, 2 weeks after a long hospital stay with her son and 3 days after her hospitalization. He was there for kidney stones but they have now found something on his pancreas so biopsies and surgery will happen soon. Through all of this, she has clung to Jesus in ways that truly make me think of Job, refusing to be silent about her faith in the midst of all the trials. Please pray hard for this one. Love you all!!!

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Urgent Prayer Request

Praying

She has had a hard life and I will send prayers out for all her loved ones. Let her know many are praying for her. I believe it will help and will definitely be a comfort to her to have this support.

I'm praying for her and her precious child.

WOW!!! She's a modern-day Jobette, but she probably doesn't even think that, or want to hear it! Such faith!!! If I could only have 1/4 of that!

I will pray God will grant her some relief...poor thing, she sure needs it!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

I'm definitely praying in agreement.

Praying for this Child of God and her family. it's comforting
to know that she is a believer. And sometimes we think we have
it bad until you hear of trials like this. Praying that the Lord come soon
and make the family whole again. God Bless her!

Thank you all for your agreement in prayer. Morningstar you put it perfectly!!! I will keep you guys posted.

Dear father please be with this lady and all her family as they go through all of these difficult situations in Jesus name I pray amen. Since you mentioned Job I have been reading Job last night and today and how much he had to go through it is amazing how he kept the faith through it all. I hope we can all do the same when faced with tough circumstances in this life for eternity with our father is worth enduring any trial.

Praying in agreement. I know God doesn't lay anything on us that we can't handle so this is certainly a testament to her strength. Praying for the health of all of them and also for supernatural strength when she feels overwhelmed.

Praying! Thanks for letting us know about this. It is an amazing story of faith among the trials...I pray she is able to save many with her Jobette like faith ;) Blessings!

Wise gal, I am sorry I just read this today. This is very sad. I will be praying for Sonia, her child and her father.

Yeshua, pour out Your peace on this family. Father God, glorify Your Son in this situation. Help them be a living example of a transformed life in such a way as to bring many more people into Your Kingdom. Holy Spirit, give their many doctors wisdom and insight into how to best treat them and bring a level of healing to them that none of the doctors can explain to others or themselves without giving a Sovereign God credit for their healing.

Email: TxThom@Raptureintheairnow.com

Dear Wise Gal,

I am so sorry that your friend Sonia is going through such a trial. Yes, like the others, her life does remind me of Job....one disaster on top of the other one.

Prayers are going up right now for her, her son, her health, and her father. Praise God that she is a Christian, and is looking to the Lord for strength during this trial. What a testimony!

My goodness....sending prayers

Update: Sonia was rushed to the ER today while meeting with her dad's physicians. She began to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Initial thoughts are atrial fibrillation. Please keep praying guys.

Praying

Lifting up Sonia, her son and father in prayer right now and requesting Jesus interceed . It does seem as though satan is overdoing the trials here. May the Lord hold each one close to his heart and buffer the impact of all these trials. I'm so glad she is clinging to Jesus. It's his strength she needs to lean on now. He really is the only answer here. He is walking this road of tribulation with Sonia and will see her through this . May His glory be seen by many to shine through each case as a testimony of His goodness . To Him be the glory and may Sonia come through unscathed and remembering who walked with her building her faith stronger each day of this struggle.

Get thee behind Sonia ,satan. You are operating illegally on a blood bought child of God. You must leave now at once.

Thank you for bringing Sonia here to us to uplift and intercede for her as she goes through these tough times.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Wise Gal,

I am in agreement in prayer with my everyone here for your dear friend Sonia and her family..
God Bless You,
AngelWings7

PRAYERS GOING UP....

Fabulous update: got some great news on Sonia. Biopsy results came back negative. She is being sent home from the hospital with a heart monitor. They think it is something called SVT which is a form of tachycardia that can be controlled with medication. Thank you all for praying for my friend. We have actually never met. We started emailing after being on a prayer forum 5 or so years ago. The scripture that says where your treasure is there your heart will be also, is so true. Only by the love and grace of Jesus Christ could my heart be moved to care so deeply and pray so fervently for someone I have never actually met. I just love Jesus so much and look forward to meeting you all in our real home. Love and blessings to all.

praying for Sonia too.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com