Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Short Vision on 7/23/2013

Inspired By: The Holy Spirit

In this vision, the Lord took me to a neighborhood that was awfully quite and you could not hear a pin drop. Just imagine a scene in those western movies, where there is no one around on the land or property. There was still light outside and far away I just saw two people walking and no other sign of people around.

The neighborhood was isolated and the homes were still intact, but the people were gone, vanished and no where to be seen in this vision. There were also no sign of traffic or cars on the road everything was desolate except for the houses which were still there. Also, there was no sign of destruction, the grass was still green.

Furthermore, in this vision, I saw a lake and all there was around this murky dirty lake was dead fish, every size of fish small and large were dead in the water's edge.

The vision seemed so mysterious and eerie for I could not understand while I was in the vision what this all meant. Perhaps, one of my brothers and sisters here on RITAN can help me with the interpretation of this vision.

Thank you,
AngelWings7

Please do use discernment and seek the Holy Spirits guidance at all times when reading or posting on "Dreams and Visions"
(Dream posted as reviewed by moderators)

Re: My Short Vision on 7/23/2013

My first thought, of course, was that this could be post-rapture. While many people will be left behind, it could also be that much of the remaining population will be forced to leave their neighborhoods in mass evacuations, such as would happen following a catastrophe. Perhaps they might be relocated to camps or even choose to go to where they can survive. You did see a couple of people in the distance; there usually isn't a complete absence, whether they are stragglers or the military. That the grass is still green suggests a warm season.

If it isn't the rapture, some other sort of devastating event has occurred.

The part about the dead fish may also be literal, as the environment becomes contaminated.

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your wisdom and insight in your interpretation of this vision.
You answered many of my questions regarding this vision and it makes more sense to me now.
God bless you and I appreciate you taking the time to use your spiritual gift of interpretation.

Blessings,

AngelWings7

I have a question, Dear Sis, How far away were the other two people? Can you describe them in as much detail as you can remember?

Hi my sweet Patti,

Yes, I can answer your question.. The two people (males) I saw in the vision, walking aimlessly were about 100 ft away and they were wearing casual clothing like shorts and a t-shirt. It appeared they were like hiking, walking for a long time. They were the only people I saw in the vision.
I hope this answers your question my dear sis...
Let me know if you need more info....

Blessings and hugs..
Love you,
AngelWings7

AngelSis: This sounds like a Rapture Dream. DR had some very
good insight on this dream and I agree with him. It's funny
that in your dream you said the neighborhood was very quiet.
Take a look at Roseinsept thread:"Calm before the Storm"
some of the post are talking of this very same thing that
they noticing in their neighborhood. Just thought I would
mention it because there are no coincidences with God.
Angel I can hardly wait for the Rapture, like you I yearn
for it daily and think about it all day long.
Love you Sis.

Dear Morningstar,
My dear sis, yes, I did read Rose's post and you made the connection very clear to me now.. Wow...

You are so right, with God there are no coincidences.. and in the vision there was no destruction just too quiet and eerie weird atmosphere. I was like where is everybody? This is so strange, but like Rose had stated it is definitely the calm before the storm. I do agree Dave gave an excellent interpretation of the vision because I sure do not have that spiritual gift to figure it out. It is like a puzzle and all of you put the pieces together.. That is amazing!!!
Thank you Lord Jesus!!!

Yes, I cannot wait for the Rapture and I know in my spirit I can sense it just like you that it will be soon.

Yippeee.... we will be going home to our Abba Father in the clouds..... I have been wanting to fly away for awhile now. lol....

Hugs and love your way...
AngelWings7

hey angelwing 7

i have question to ask you something about pindrop, i was thinking this evening about pindrop that no one would hear a thing like no warning until the pin hit the ground and it cause shake the ground and impact on the people and not realize that is already happened. as in my mind was picturing of rain drop, when one rain drop hit the ground and cause splash or scatter and that will impact us. it is really hard to explain when i saw the picture in my mind. i am trying to download the picture or copy and paste on it but seem it is not working. i just wanted to show you what i saw the picture in my mind when i was thinking about pin drop.

like pin drop could be meaning like no warning, it will be very surprised when the pin drop hit the ground and will shock everyone in this world. like it will be too late. for example pearl harbour, they didnt had any warning from japan at all. it was silence then soon after the airplanes started to bombing and that shaked them up in hawaii.

i hope that you get that picture understanding.

fm12

Hi Funky Mom 12,

You have made an important observation and I understand what you are saying.
In my vision, You could not hear a pin drop,, there was utter silence. Like an eerie silence if you know what I mean.

I understand that you are saying, because there is no warning, once the pin drops it will happen so quickly and the people will be in shock and surprised. This could pertain to the people that are asleep and not awake to the season that we are in right? For the wise virgins are alert and know that destruction is coming but we will be spared the wrath of God.. Once destruction hits (perhaps what you are eluding to the pin drop) we the body of Christ will be taken out and Raptured to be with the Lord...

Let me know if I understood your question..

Thank you,
AngelWings7

It almost seems like the world will be at a standstill for a moment while we are whisked away...

Rosesinsept,

You hit the nail on the head...
THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM AND WE ARE WHISKED AWAY INTO OUR SAVIOR'S ARMS.. AMEN!!

God bless you my sis...
AngelWings7

I don't think it meant "The Rapture" had occurred or I don't think you would have been in the dream. I think you would be watching it from above or watching it as if you were watching a TV screen.
You had been "away" from the neighborhood, the 2 young men had been "away" from the neighborhood and were just coming back from a hike or walk or some type of leisure activity. While you were all away, chemicals had been released into the air. The humans began to feel ill, and it became hard for them to breathe. They were in their houses, all lying down because they were sick and couldn't breathe, and then they were all dead. But they were in their homes.
The fish couldn't breathe in their natural habitat. As they swam around in the water rushing to and fro to find a spot they could breathe in, they stirred up mud in the water and ended up dead at the edge of the pond searching for a breath.

I do believe it is a correct interpretation, unless I misunderstood something you said.

Love & hugs your way. . .
Patti : )

Dear Patti,

You are right, the Raptured had not occurred in my dream.. There was much calm in the dream that was sort of eerie and I described this in my dream. This was confirmed for me with a post from Rosesinsept. The calm before the storm so to speak.. Just thinking, Perhaps, all this quiet eerie calm, is the calm before the storm (destruction) which I did not yet see in my dream and if this evidently happens, then we are whisked into the arms of our Savior...

Patti, you said:

While you were all away, chemicals had been released into the air. The humans began to feel ill, and it became hard for them to breathe. They were in their housed, all lying down because they were sick and couldn't breathe, and then they were all dead. But they were in their homes.

I never saw this in my dream, what you describe above.. Take a look at David R. interpretation, because that is not my gift to interpret the dream. I can only share what the Lord presented in the dream itself..

I hope this answers your question..
God bless you sis,
AngelWings7

You wouldn't see them if they were all inside their homes. Evidently the feeling sick came on slowly at first because the children had put their toys away. No bikes in the driveway, no colorful plastic balls, swingsets empty, no pets outside or making noises; an eerie calm. If there were no noises - even sounds, birds singing, dogs barking, etc. There would be some noise of some kind, but you described none. Only you however know what rings true in your spirit.

David R,
I'm so sorry. I re-read your post this morning. I didn't realize last night that I had basically written the same thing you said with a little bit added to it! I'm sorry!!! I shouldn't post at night! Maybe I shouldn't post at all until my thinking gets better. I used to be really good at interpreting dreams, and I used to have dreams that were - I can't explain it - they were like real life & I knew what they meant. My family used to say, "Patti had one of THOSE dreams."

Dear Sister, I apologize to you, too!

Love you guys,
Patti: )

No problem, Patti! I'm not certain this has to be post-rapture, either. I do think that if there was a toxic leak then people would not be allowed to stay inside their homes. It would still be too dangerous. People might do that in the case of non-lethal smells, though. Most of the time folks want to get clear of something hazardous in the air.

I like the idea about it being the "calm before the storm." The times we're living in have plenty of "canaries in the coal mine" that have gone silent.

Dear Patti,

My sweet sis, there is no need to apologize.. You did nothing wrong. You have every right to interpret the dream and use your discernment. I am sorry I was not able to interpret for you...
I unfortunately, do not have the gift of interpreting dreams like my dear brother Daviid R.
Thank you again David for clearing up are concerns. The good news is we will hopefully be going home soon...

Love you sis,
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Oh, those pink roses get me everytime!! : )

Dear Sis or David R.,
Do either of you know how I could make that pic of the beautiful pink roses my avatar?

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zzltw8.jpg

This is the image location. When you reply to a post, as I just did, you can put this address in the place where it says "Avatar URL." Just copy and paste it in.

On the new site, you will need to click on the avatar and it will go to your profile. From there you can click edit and browse for whatever image you'd like to use.

You can go ahead now and save the image to your computer so you'll have it later. Use the right mouse button and look for "Save image as..." Use the left mouse button to save it on your computer somewhere handy.

Hi Patti,
I cannot wait to see those beautiful pink roses as your avatar pic on the new site..
What a great idea you had my dear sis... It is going to look so lovely like you..
I am not too computer savvy on how to post an avatar pic, I will have to try to follow David R.'s
advice when we get to the other site. Thank you David for your great advice regarding avatar's...

Love you sis...
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com