Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Syria, Damascus coming to ruin? U.S. Military involved? Joel Rosenberg's take~

U.S. Military Involvement in Syria Would Be a Catastrophic Mistake!

Joel Rosenberg

. . . "I feel terrible for the bloodshed and carnage going on inside Syria. But tragically I see very little that the West can do to actually make the situation better. . ."

. . "Syria is imploding. It is increasingly possible that the geopolitical state we call the Syrian Arab Republic will cease to exist in the not-too-distant future.

We can and should help with humanitarian relief.
We can and should show mercy to those fleeing for their lives.
We can and should help the persecuted Christians, and pray actively and consistently for peace and stability.

But I don’t think the U.S. government or any Western power should stick its hand into that hornet’s nest.

Our highest priority should be stopping Iran from building nuclear weapons. Period. . . "

http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com/#axzz2ZzX1M6wo
Fair use for discussion purposes~

Re: Syria, Damascus coming to ruin? U.S. Military involved? Joel Rosenberg's take~

oh, watchers ~~~all the signs are here ~~ all simultaneously ~~

. . . "An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins. . . "Isaiah 17:1

Re: Syria, Damascus coming to ruin? U.S. Military involved? Joel Rosenberg's take~

Have any of you long time watchers seen this many signs at once?

This is the most signs I have ever seen at once and they are getting worst every day. Keep looking up, we are going home very soon.

I've been watching since the late 60's/early 70's. Never ever, have I seen so many distinct signs. Of course, I wasn't alive during any of the World Wars, and have often wondered what those folks thought? But Israel was not a nation then, so kind of different ball game. That being said, I'll say again, these are the most signs I've ever seen since I've been watching. As Jack Kelly says, "you can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah".

P.S. Thanks Donna, got a love Joel Rosenberg and his analysis. He certainly has his finger on the pulse of the M.E.

Oh no.

I feel sad for those innocent Syrians caught in the line of fire, especially the children. The Finance manager in the company that I worked for was Syrian and he hasn't been home in years. And he's been posting heartbreaking pics from Syria on his Facebook account, maybe his way of coping with what's going on in his country.

Celine Dion's husband and manager, Rene Angelil, is Syrian

I pray our government listens to Joel. But I doubt it. We can't afford such a catastrophe nor to be wrong. Militarily and financially this would be a catastrophe. We must pray heavily for our military personnel and hopefully an escape from going there in the first place. I fear for our young men. And for what would they be risking their lives for? Neither side is is a winner. Would lives of others really be saved? We'd do better to stand on the border and help refugees. Set up a camp of some sort to help and protect from there. But would other countries in the area take the refugees that escape? There's so many of them. They need to start from scratch to start all over again. They'll need so much help.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com