Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shout out to Shiloh

Sister,you said you want to leave this site for awhile?

Well,if you leave I will probably leave. It's hard to explain why.

Gracie is gone and my heart is shattered. If you go I will probably leave because of all of this pain. And knowing if you leave...it's too heartbreaking to see you go. It's too hard to see you gone,as well. [Sad]
Ok,I feel real hypocritical if I tell you I want you to stay but I'm leaving. I don't want to hurt anyone on here with my complaining.

I feel like a total hypocrite. I just don't want you to leave because the Body of Christ needs you. You are such a special sister in the Lord. Rita wouldn't be the same without you.

Re: Shout out to Shiloh

Please, My Rock is Christ, and Shiloh, I don't want to see either one of you leave. I'm so sorry about Gracie, and the other things in your life that has left you from feeling overwhelmed. I know that you are struggling with depression, and I am praying for you. But I want you to know that you are loved here, as well as Shiloh.

I know Shiloh was offended because of the "glue" comment in Ferrbear's thread. Shiloh, no need to leave because of that. You have a right to your opinion. Personally, I've never had any family member who has been a pillar or glue to me. I've always had to go it alone, without much support from anyone, except from a friend or two. In a way, that's been a blessing to me, because I have gotten my strength from the Lord. But I am not minimizing the importance of having a family member being the pillar of the family of whom they could turn to for spiritual guidance and support. I think that's great, and it seems like you could relate to Ferrbear, and you were supporting her on what she said.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you two are vital members of this family, and we need you both. Don't let the devil convince you that your presence or opinions don't count, because they do, very much. Each one of you are unique, and can give to the body what no one else could give. Please stay.

Dear Shiloh,

I am not sure what happened today, but I do not want you to leave RITAN. You are my special sister here and I need you to stay please. The enemy wants to divide the Body of Christ and will use anything to get us upset. Please do not fall into the enemy's trap..We need you here as much as you need our support and encouragement to keep keeping on till our dear Lord gets here.. Don't you make me buy a ticket to OHIO to come see you and tell you how much you are loved and appreciated here.. LOL...

Please reconsider your decision.. We need your beautiful words of encouragement that you give us each day.. We need your wonderful sense of humor and wit that the Lord blessed you with.. We need your lovely quirky pictures that you post that make us smile. WE NEED YOU!!!!!

Dear sis, I know you are going through a lot right now with your dear husband Kevin and his health issues.. I and others here are still praying for him and know that God is going to take care of him.

I pray that you take a deeeeeeeep breath, exhale and come back today and write me a post. I need to hear from you today my sweet sister.. Love you so much and I send you a big Hug your way..

Blessings your way,

AngelWings7

MY ROCK IS CHRIST,

Hi my dear sister,,,
Like I had told my other sister Shiloh, I do not want you to leave either. You are an integral part of this RITAN family and you are a true blessing here. Please do not go my dear sister.. I will be devastated. I enjoy reading all of your posts and comments and remember we have to keep praying for your parents and your cat.. There is still work to be done and we still need to keep your parents and your trials in our prayers. The enemy will do anything to divide the Body of Christ.
Please do not fall for his lies and prevent God to continue to bless your life while you are a part of this wonderful site with like minded Christian brothers and sisters who are on fire for the Lord like you are.

You are such an inspiration to me my sis.. The way you passionately care for others and when you see someone suffering or in need, you are always requesting prayer for them and that is admirable.. You are a sweet and faithful servant of God going over the limb to help someone.

I plead with you to stay my sis... I need you and your brothers and sisters in Christ need you as well.
I will keep you in my prayers, because the enemy has been attacking you.. If you get a chance, make sure
you see my post on Mark Murchison.. It will strengthen your faith and the power of the Lord to help you when the enemy attacks you.

God bless you..
Hugs,
AngelWings7

Thank you Lisa and AW7. I'm just so exhausted I don't know how to respound except to say thank you and AW7 I'll check it out.

Shiloh,here's a video for you. Dear sister you are loved,please know that.

My dear, sweet sisters. I love you all. There has just been one thing after another and there's a long road to hoe. I know I shouldn't have been offended on that other post. I am still not over losing my spiritual mother. I miss her daily calls,letters, our visits and her great Godly wisdom. She was a spiritual giant. It's been almost 2 months since her passing. Just been so tired but scared too. You know how you have a whole list of things in your head that you need to remember and do? On top of that, the stress from worry. So glad my daughter and son-inlaw are coming out when my husband has his heart surgery. Even with that, we won't know how they're going to approach this (because of his diabetes) until August 1st. He has a cardio appt. that day. Thanks so much for the beautiful song, AW7.

MRIC, please don't leave.

Dear Shiloh my sister please don't leave your family because of a misunderstanding. I feel you were tired and under a lot of stress and misunderstood what was said about ferrbears post concerning the glue. I know when we are tired and under stress it is easy to get our feelings hurt it was not intended to hurt you. No Rita would not be the same without you, I would miss you greatly Sis. I read your posts almost every day and you always make me laugh or give me good food for thought. Love you!

Thank you for this thread MRIC I just noticed it today was busy all day yesterday. I pray you stay with us too we all need each other. I'm praying for both of you big Hugs.

Oh what a relief I'm so glad your staying Shiloh. I must have been posting the same time as you were. Before we call on Him he answers us. Praise the Lord!

Awww.. sis,
It is okay to vent.. You are under so much stress lately.. Please cast your burdens at the foot of the Cross and God will help you with your worries and frustrations. Don't fret, for the Lord has been there for you before and he will deliver your husband from his health problems. We are all going to keep you in fervent prayer and God listens to all of them and he will intercede on your dear husband Kevin's behalf. Please try to rest your mind sis and try not to think of so much. I know how that is and we can experience burn out. Everything is going to be okay, you will see.

I am sorry you are missing your dear spiritual mother, it is understandable my sis.. You are still grieving for her and that is okay,, It takes time and it does not happen overnight. She is resting now and at peace and you will be with her soon because our Lord is coming for us.

Love you sis,, wish I was there to give you a great big hug. By the way, the beautiful song video was from your dear sister My Rock Is Christ.. She is so lovely to send you that uplifting song. We all love you and want you to feel better soon. Please keep us posted on your husband's progress.

God bless you,
Hugs your way...
AngelWings7

Please take any time each of you needs to prioritize and move forward in your walk with God. But please be aware that each of you has eternally entered into many hearts here at RITA. Sorry, that's just the way it is. Praying for Shiloh's husband and family. Praying for you both. With all Godly love, I lovingly extend warmest hugs to each of you! Your are such special sisters!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Shiloh,

Although, it is heartbreaking to read, I completely and utterly understand, I stand behind you in whatever decisions in life you need to make.

Please know that I'm praying for you and your family and I won't stop. Please email when you feel like it and know that there are many, many praying for you and Kevin. You are dearly loved here by me and everyone here - you are cherished greatly.

My Rock is Christ,

I'm sorry lil sis, my heart absolutely breaks for you over Gracie, I understand your pain. I am continuing to pray for you and her. If you decide to take a break, please at some point let us know that you are OK, we all understand that you are very alone in your walk with the Lord in the environment that you are currently living in, so it is important to have Christian brothers and sisters talking with you and praying for you, OK?

Although I haven't been on RITA much lately, it is kind of nice to once in a while lurk and see how everyone is doing, it does seem to me that the Bride is kind of beat up and bruised in this world and I pray the Lord's might hand holds each and everyone of you up in your personal battles.

hmmm, now I'm completely confused! Are you OK Shiloh? Do you need me to send the penguins to somebody's home??? Guess I gotta go back over the posts and see what happened!!!

To my sweet sisters,

This group hug will have to do until we see each other in heaven....

Thank you everyone, you guys have been very nice to Shiloh and me.

I'm not depressed anymore. Praise Jesus Gracie is back and hasn't been poisoned/turned into fertilizer!

Shiloh,I'm confused,too. You,are staying,right? I really hope so. :hugs:

You guys have been very nice. I just don't like knowing I've unloaded so many complaints and rants on nice folks like you guys. I feel bad.

Please don't feel bad, MRIC. We are here to support and pray for each other. I am just so happy about Gracie and that the Lord took away your depression. That is why we need each other...to lift each other up.

Yes, I think that Shiloh is staying. Right, sis?

Now Shiloh and MRIC, don't make me come after ya'll and rope ya back in ya hear! (I have no idea why I just turned into a cowgirl)...

Shiloh, I absolutely love to read your post's every day, I'm so sorry your struggeling right now, just so's ya know, I'll be prayin for ya ;)

MRIC, it's good to hear you feeling better and sounding happy Smiley

MRIC, I am thanking the Lord for Gracie's return, that is so wonderful. I'm so excited that you have your Gracie home and that she is fine! Glory to God. Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you everyone. I'm staying.

Shiloh,please know I too will pray for you and your husband. And TR is right. Take off as much time as you need. But please dear sister when you can stop by and tell us how things are going because we do care.

Shiloh - you mentioned above that it has been 2 months since your mom passed - how did I miss that happening? I'm so sorry - prayers and hugs for you! Still keeping Kevin in my prayers too!

BTW - you can't leave - I don't think Daniel Ben YHWH will let you

Awww...what a sweet lil' kitty kitty - Shiloh, that's gotta get you back - if that doesn't then the green snot for sure will

Dear Shiloh, I don't know what is going on. I am hardly on RITA these days. Please don't go. I love you very much. It will not be the same without you. I will really be upset. I will be praying for your husband.

My Rock is Christ, please stay with us. I love you too. I will miss you.
I'm very sorry about Gracie. I will be praying for you.

And I thought the fuss was over the penguin picture. lol I thought that was well placed as we needed some humor at that point to break the seriousness of the concern there in that thread.

Yes, Shiloh, you have a lot of worry on your plate right now and you are overwhelmed... .. really overwhelmed. No one is going anywhere. Unless of course, Jesus comes for you in the Rapture. You are not excused to leave. You can however take all the time you need to be there for DH. We'll be understanding that you are dealing with tough times right now. Our job is to support you in what you are going through now. You are blessed to be a blessing to all of us and we wish to be that blessing to you now, as well.

We all need each other. Jesus has created a three-way bond here that unites us . So through thick and thin, come what may, we are one in Christ. We'll be meeting right here at one of the Ritas. We'll be watching the door for your arrival even as we await Jesus opening that Heavenly door.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Whoa....I totally missed something!

Shiloh, if you left, who would hijack threads with me at 3 in the morning?

Man, I wish Jesus could come already, I'm tired of this rollar coaster ride we got going on in this world. There are ups where we are all exicted and happy together, and then there are downs were we are all upset and crying. And it seems like there are more downs than ups now (and I know I'm the cause or at least contributor to some of those downs) and all I want is for all of us to be sitting in Heaven, having our tears already wiped by our Lord and Savior, and to just be enjoying the presence of God and each other.

:(

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Shiloh, my comments were not a reflection on you or your post at all. I had skimmed through the posts in the short time I had available and I tried to comfort her on her lost as best I can. Having lost friends, my grandparents, parents and starting on my siblings I can say that losing people stinks. But our God remains good and faithful, and He hasn't lost anyone who came to Him. When I went back earlier to look for updates I saw your pained sensitivity, and realized that my post got closer to yours than was intended.

I'm sorry my post made you feel sad. That's rather the opposite effect of what I was striving towards. I hope you're feeling better today.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

No offense taken, TXThom. I did't disappear, just finishing cleaning out the basement. Everyones got flooded and they declared our county a stage of emergency and trying to get things done before my husband goes in for his heart surgery. All is well..as far as this site goes, anyway.

Mamma mommy!

Glad to see you Shiloh.

Praying for you and your husband.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com